Uttaran

Actors of TV fraternity talk about the teachers from whom they have le

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Actors of TV fraternity talk about the teachers from whom they have learnt their lessons of life

Posted by Rashmi Shrivastava On September 04, 2014

An actor's life is an ongoing learning path but it's always beautiful to cherish few memoirs from the past. Actors of the TV fraternity speak about the teachers from whom they have learnt their lessons of life, on the coming Teacher's Day this 5 September, and they also tell us what message they want to give their teachers on this occasion.

Krrip  Kapur Suri  Krrip Kapur Suri
In our industry, I have two teachers, Amitabh Bachchan and Al Pacino. For me, they are everything and I have learnt a lot from them. I have grown up watching them. I have never done any acting course. I would like to work with these two gurus in my life at least once. I get a positive energy when I see them on screen. The message I would like to give them is they are inspiration of my life and of other people too. They are great teachers in every way. 

Tina Dutta  Tina Dutta. 2
Producer Ravi Ojha who is my mentor and my guru. It's because of him I have grown a passion for acting. He has taught me so much. There is so much to learn from him. I miss him loads and wish to work with him once again.

Edited by rima4ever - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the great article