Doubts & Discussions about HP book Series - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
May be snape knows that but keep quite due his respect of dumbledore. . . . .?
Originally posted by CoerCorash

May be snape knows that but keep quite due his respect of dumbledore. . . . .?

That too is possible.. may be Almas would be more satisfied with this one..

Snape's respect for Dumbly was slightly bigger than his hatred for Serius..its possible..
Originally posted by Quixotic5

That too is possible.. may be Almas would be more satisfied with this one..

Snape's respect for Dumbly was slightly bigger than his hatred for Serius..its possible..

Nope..iam not satisfied with this one
Coz Snape was out of his mind wen Sirius escaped.. Coz of Sirius, the 'traitor' Snape one true love lost her life.. he was outraged.. He was angry and nothing was making sense to him ,.Fudge evn doubted his sanity..so its hard to beleve tht he kpt quiet out of respct to Dumbly,.
There is no doubt that he had immense respct fr Dumbly n cud do anythng on his order but at this particulr scene in hospital wing I believe he cud hv done anythng against Dumbly..
One more proof of this is - he 'Accidently' let out tht Lupin was werewolf.. Thisbwas going against Dumbly..was it not?
Originally posted by Quixotic5

I am not so sure about it Almas.. there was a lot of secrecy regarding the TT..McG made Hermoine swear not to reveal the secret..moreover, i dont think Snape would have even noticed Hermoine's schedule, that is strictly McG's job & Slytherine head Snape is very unlikely to have known about it.. πŸ€”.. plus, i think it is unlikely that any of the other teachers or staff would have known about it ( except Dumbly ofcourse ).. 
This fits..
But no surety here also..
Originally posted by iluvOriginals

Nope..iam not satisfied with this one
Coz Snape was out of his mind wen Sirius escaped.. Coz of Sirius, the 'traitor' Snape one true love lost her life.. he was outraged.. He was angry and nothing was making sense to him ,.Fudge evn doubted his sanity..so its hard to beleve tht he kpt quiet out of respct to Dumbly,.
There is no doubt that he had immense respct fr Dumbly n cud do anythng on his order but at this particulr scene in hospital wing I believe he cud hv done anythng against Dumbly..
One more proof of this is - he 'Accidently' let out tht Lupin was werewolf.. Thisbwas going against Dumbly..was it not?

Well reasoned Almas !.. πŸ‘

This fits..
But no surety here also..
Well there wont be any surety since our clarifications will be strictly based on assumptions & assumptions dont come with gaurantees but we can try our best.. lets look at this objectively,

1. Snape & McG ofcourse have a lot of respect for each other & have their hearts in the right place, personality wise, McG is out n out good & justified whereas Snape had obvious grey shades.

2. Snape & McG were also competitors as in Head of the houses of Slytherine & Gryffindor respectively , the rival houses & i think there has been more than one occassion wherein the power play ( only head can punish its students) & taunting ( regarding house cup ) were displayed.

3.TT was a privilage that McG provided for Hermoine, a Gryffindor student..moreover with TTs a lot of secrecy & precautions need to be taken care of , the less people involved the better & lesser questions asked.

4.It was necessary to involve Dumbledore ( the head master) & the Ministry of Magic but the same cannot be said about other teachers at Hogwarts, especially the head of the houses & even more so, the head of Slytherine..infact the opposite seems to be true, it was important not to let other teachers know about it & as long as the Headmaster & the Ministry approved ,it seems ethical to do so..the other teachers need not feel offended (like Ron & Harry) about it since TT comes with a lot of secrecy & precautions & if the concerned superiors approved then there shouldnt be a problem regarding the same..

5.Most importantly, it is highly unlikely that Snape would have noticed Hermoine's mysterious schedule since that is McG & Hermoine's business..only other people who might have noticed are ofcourse Hermy's friends & fellow Gryffindor students.. it is also unlikely that Slytherine students might have noticed it since they have only certain classes together , so the news of Hermoine's TT reaching Snape was unlikely.. 
U have given valid points... I don't have anything to contradict those..
Hmm..good discssion ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by iluvOriginals - 9 years ago

U have given valid points... I don't have anything to contradict those..
Hmm..good discssion ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Glad you think so..⭐️..😊..

Looking forward to more good discussions...πŸ˜ƒ...
Guys, i do have one more doubt to add but i guess i m just too embarrassed to put it up here.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
After a lot of thinking i have finally decided to post it ,afterall its a genuine doubt..πŸ€“ 

Its about Hagrid's parents - Mr.Hagrid & Fridwulfa..

The following is the description i found about Hagrid's father & Fridwulfa on Harry Potter Wikia Site :  

Rubeus Hagrid's father (died c. 1940) was a wizard and the first husband of Fridwulfa. He was short, not only in comparison to his giantess wife and half-giant son, but by human standards as well.

Fridwulfa was a giantess and the mother of the Half-giant Rubeus Hagrid, and the giant Grawp. In 1928, Fridwulfa bore a child with Mr. Hagrid, but deserted him and her son, Rubeus, when he was three years old. She returned to the Giants, and bore another child,Grawp, by another giant. She died years before the events of theSecond Wizarding War.

The reason she deserted Rubeus was because he was "small" in size, and Giants prefer to produce large-sized children. The same disappointment went to her second son, Grawp. For her desertion, Mr. Hagrid was heartbroken and Rubeus didn't remember her much except for not being a great mother.

Source: 

So Hagrid's father was small even by normal human standards & Fridwulfa was a pure Giantess, now question is, errr.., How on Earth did those two manage to conceive a child ?! πŸ˜² ..it seems physically impossible..😳..so do u think Hagrid might have been a by-product of some sort of crazy magical breeding experiment ( which wasnt mentioned in the books due to the nature of this topic & keeping in mind the target readers of the books ) ?.. or something else?.. 
Edited by Quixotic5 - 9 years ago