Thanks for sharing.

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

yeah!! i noticed it too..

🀣

No comments.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by *Dev.*

gosh! can some one tell me when is exactly that episode will air? I will watch it for Ravish and his acting! 

Just read an article that the episode will air on September 14.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by nabni

🀣

No comments.πŸ˜†

I think she is so small because Ravish...is not that tall. Compared to Kanchi they were almost the same height and just not too sure if she was taller than him. I think to help things along it would be okay if she is smaller in height compared to him...

Here is the link which Ravish shared...

Thanks for sharing dearπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
The promo...everything happened so fast couldn't get a good shot of Ravish that well.
Btw...what show is that from your top gif...I have seen those two characters as of late and was just wonderingπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Originally posted by najialuv88

Thanks for sharing dearπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
The promo...everything happened so fast couldn't get a good shot of Ravish that well.
Btw...what show is that from your top gif...I have seen those two characters as of late and was just wonderingπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Most welcome dear!!πŸ˜ƒ

About the gif..

It's from the show 'Kaisi yeh yaariyan' from MTV!! It's a college based show which showcases lovely bond of friendship & love!!πŸ˜ƒ
i love the show!!❀️

Those 2 characters are Manik & Nandini who hate each other like crazy & now they are getting to know each other well...!!😳

PS:Manik is a kind of guy ur mother warned about!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

BTW how do u know abt them?
Edited by -Red-Rose- - 9 years ago
πŸ˜†

Most welcome dear!!πŸ˜ƒ

About the gif..

It's from the show 'Kaisi yeh yaariyan' from MTV!! It's a college based show which showcases lovely bond of friendship & love!!πŸ˜ƒ
i love the show!!❀️

Those 2 characters are Manik & Nandini who hate each other like crazy & now they are getting to know each other well...!!😳

PS:Manik is a kind of guy ur mother warned about!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

BTW how do u know abt them?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I love how every minute or so...ur siggies keep changingπŸ˜†
Oh, because I was in the Fanfic section area and just noticed some people with some of their gif's and they looked so freaking cute together...i think there was one where the girl (Nandini?) almost fell and the guy (Manik) helped grab her...if i remember right...just thought they looked so cute together...ahhh young loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Then he is my type of guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by najialuv88

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
I love how every minute or so...ur siggies keep changingπŸ˜†
Hehe..i get bored of the same siggies so i keep changing them!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh, because I was in the Fanfic section area and just noticed some people with some of their gif's and they looked so freaking cute together...i think there was one where the girl (Nandini?) almost fell and the guy (Manik) helped grab her...
Haha yeah..that was super cute!!😳
One of my fav scens!!πŸ˜†

Thay even accidently kissed each other...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.that was super hilarious coz after that they both were like yuck..chi...eww!!🀣🀣🀣

if i remember right...just thought they looked so cute together...ahhh young loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Beginning of love!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Then he is my type of guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I know right..me too!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Rosie
LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
I'm getting more intrigued as they said its like the kdrama Boys over Flowers...now if only they have English subtitles i would be set...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›