ANU urf GANDHARI *101* NOT OUT :D :D CC #204 [IO] - Page 14

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sweetMonayaSanu

hahahahha what sahi calculation hai haan both adds up to 100 % hahahaha
but how you make your dil tilt towards kkr by exact 1.49% wow.. kya calculation hai. 👏 .
Originally posted by AbhiLovesShreya

Navartri!? its the same or not i dont know but hindi people dont do durga puja.
Abhi everyone does Durga Puja atleast we do 😳 n m Hindu/Marwari

but how you make your dil tilt towards kkr by exact 1.49% wow.. kya calculation hai. 👏 .
hahahaha thanks to SRK that 1.49% extra for KKR 😉

Abhi everyone does Durga Puja atleast we do😳n m Hindu/Marwari

Wow. btw i know there are many hindi people do durga puja other than bengalis.. acctually durga puja is one of the best celebrated ocation in INDIA. and in USA its pretty much popular to..

Wow. btw i know there are many hindi people do durga puja other than bengalis.. acctually durga puja is one of the best celebrated ocation in INDIA. and in USA its pretty much popular to..
I don't know abt other Indians in USA but we celebrate Durga puja as we born in India and came to USA 6 years only Naa And my mom big bhakt of Durga Mata

hahahaha thanks to SRK that 1.49% extra for KKR😉

Lol im already from the land KOLKATA.😳 so Srk thing do not count for me.😆
Hahhaha I know Abhi but I am not from Kolkata but I love KKR coz of Srk, and the players like Shakib Kallis and Narine

I don't know abt other Indians in USA but we celebrate Durga puja as we born in India and came to USA 6 years only Naa And my mom big bhakt of Durga Mata

Great thats. and year there are some stories i read that they impost durga pratima from INDIA to USA.. i meant the bengalis/indian livin in usa.

Hahhaha I know Abhi but I am not from Kolkata but I love KKR coz of Srk, and the players like Shakib Kallis and Narine

Okk ANU, its all the same in WAR and LOVE. 😳

Great thats. and year there are some stories i read that they impost durga pratima from INDIA to USA.. i meant the bengalis/indian livin in usa.
wow really I have never heard that maybe to New York or some places where der r lot of Indians

Oh okay don't really know much Bengalis here we only have most South Indians in my city lol