and
thanks for pm
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Gausi 😃
awesome start 👏
lovely banner...i loved it so much 👍🏼
oye hoye...my devi maiyya is engaged 
loved the maa-beti bond between shree & sakshi 😉
oh ho our majnu..i mean arjun is an industrialist & he was just smitten by sakshi  aur hoga bhi kyun nahi she is just so beautiful 😳
he was following sakshi without her knowledge 😛😆
and arjun ne apni dil ki baat keh daali 😃 but sakshi denied 
ab i think devi maiyya...i mean shree mata will do the samjofy part 
thanks for pm & cont soon 🤗
Edited by AadhyaAashutosh - 9 years ago
Awwwsssmmm update
Loved it
Supperbbb...
Loved Sakshi-Shree bonding sooo sweet...
Arjun was lost in Sakshi... Love at prist sight...
Arjun was confessing but Sakshi refused...
Beautifully written...
Cont sooon
Waiting for next part...
Thanks for the PM
Originally posted by Areesha566

update it gausi

waiting

sorry dearie!!!
exams chal rahe hai...update on 25...Inshaallah... 😃 Edited by Arakshiya_58 - 9 years ago

Hello Buddies...

Finally back...Exaamss Over...

Thanks for your awesome response...🤗

Please check banner on page 1 if you have time...

Here is the last part...Hope you like this part...

Love Has Its Own Ways...!!!

Last part...

Days started to pass Sakshi never met Arjun again...Other side Arjun always visit to near her house to see her or have a glimpse of her ... Both were living in misery... Shree came to know about all...She wanted to make Sakshi understand but she also knew how stubborn Sakshi is...

Two weeks later Shree's marriage function started...For which Sakshi shifted to Shree's house... Arjun got impatient as he didn't found her he thought Sakshi left him for forever...

All functions were completed with perfection...In this Sakshi got some happiness and distraction from Arjun but at the end of the day he always cross through her heart... She eventually cried every night since she had broken Arjun's heart but she is helpless...Her disability wont allow to take step towards him...Next day was wedding day...

At late night baraat arrived at Shree's house...Abhinav is fully decked up in groom attire but every girl drooling on someone else too with him and he is none another than Arjun Rawte... He is Abhinav's good friend and business colleague too... So he came along with baraat... Arjun is wearing red and cream color sherwani looking deadly handsome...

Shree walk down from stairs looking very beautiful in bridal attire...Abhinav kept looking at her...She also look him...But being a perfect bride she have to look down...Sakshi too walk beside her as Shree is clutching her hand tightly...Sakshi is wearing simple yet beautiful blue color anarkali her black shiny hairs flowing on shoulder looking like a sea mermaid...

Sakshi walk near mandap along with Shree...Her other friends helped her in sitting in mandap then slowly Sakshi walk back standing in one corner alone...A very next moment she is drag by unknown force... Sakshi tried to shout but that person covered her mouth taking her into one isolated room... Sakshi pushed his hand and sense who is here then mumble with shock "Arjun!!!"

Arjun kept admiring her lost in chocolaty eyes other side Sakshi waited for him to speak something but heard nothing breaking up silence she spoke "Arjun what are u doing here?? Don't tell me you chasing me and came here behind me... I can feel everything... every day I felt your presence near my house... why you making all things complicated Arjun?? Just leave me alone..."

Arjun's soft face turn into sad one he control his temper and replied "it's true I daily came to see you but today its coincidence I m here to attend Abhi's marriage and saw you... Then I lost my all control... We need to talk Sakshi...You denying your feelings as I know you love me I can see same desires same passion same feelings in your eyes..." Arjun hold her tightly by both arms...

Sakshi flinch with pain tears made its way in her innocent eyes... Arjun yelped again coming more close to her "say it Sakshi you love me... please I know you will not be happy without me... you are destroying both of our lives... tell me the reason why you doing this?? TELL ME WHY??" he completed almost barking on her...

Next moment Sakshi spat back angrily "Because I m blind... Can't you see...I don't want to be burden on you and not on anyone else that's why I don't have right to love someone to be dependent on someone... To tie up you along with me and destroy your life... Now you got the reason... Now you understood why I m denying my feelings Mr. Arjun Rawte..." she ran out from his grip sobbing badly... Arjun  stood there stunned his world crash in a moment... his mind recalling every moment he saw her and fail to realize that her Sakshi is blind...He fall on his knees remembering all that moments when she say sorry...When he extand his hand she didn't even reacted...Her stuggling with lock and sometime some otherthings...That's  the REASON...He broke into cry...Cursing himself for hurting Sakshi to make her realize of her disability of sight...

It is a normal day when Shree and Abhi walk into Sakshi's house... Sakshi welcome them happily "so Aapko apni busy life se time mil hi gaya jaan...Mujhe to laga ye pyaar milne se aap hume bhool hi gayi..." She tease them as Shree nudge her from side...They settled and started to talk some time later Shree took Sakshi's hand in hers saying "Jaan you are my best friend na??" Sakshi simply nodded in confusion...

"So you can do anything for me na??" this time Sakshi reply impatiently all confused "Yes of course Shree... Kya hua koi problem??" "No... nothing like that... I just want you back Sakshi... After 15 days we are shifting to New York because of Abhi's business and I..." Sakshi beam with happiness tightly hugging Shree exclaiming "Wow!! I m so happy for you jaan... but I will miss you..." she completed sadly...

Shree continued "Don't be sad Sakshi... I will miss you too... but before leaving I want to do something for you..." "Kya Shree??" She asked..."Your eye operation Sakshi...Please don't deny it... I cannot leave you alone like this...please for me...Jaan please..." Sakshi force a smile saying "Shree don't worry about me...Me apna khayaal rakh sakti hu...Tum jao meri tension mat lo..." "No Sakshi... Me tujhe is tarah chhodke nahi jane wali... if u want me happy and wish that I go with Abhi you have to say yes for this operation..."

Sakshi sat helpless on her demand not knowing how to say no to Shree...Sakshi always wanted to be an independent... She never in her dreams would like to take anyone's help and feel misery of her lack of eyesight... Abhi spoke breaking silence "Sakshi please say yes for it... Hum just tumhe help karna chahte hai...Shree is your childhood friend think about her how she can leave like this leaving you alone just for her happiness say yes please...You can return back money with interest too if u wish..." Abhi giggled completing himself...And Shree smile at him...

Sakshi too laughed on his last line then nods in yes saying "Okk..Then I am ready but it's a deal once I will get a good job after my operation I will give back all money and you both should not deny for it...DEAL??" Shree hugged her happily shouting "Ok deal... I love you Jaan..." "love ya too...Don't call me jaan infront him...He get jealouse.."She again teased... "No he wont...Hain na love..."She asked turning towards her husband who is speaking with someone on phone...He cut the call...Smilingly asked "Sorry I didn't hear what you say...Kya keh rahi thi Biwi??..." "ohho...Love...Biwi...And aur kya kya...Tell me mumma..."She continue her teasing and same thing happen...Shree twist her ear scolding "You again call me that..." "Yup...I called you again...Wo kya hai na mene socha  jab tak koi aur bulane wala nahi ayega tab tak me hi  is naam se bula lu...Waise kya plaaning hai is bare me jij..."She reply and asked playfully...Getting rid from her twisting...Shree blush hard as Abhi is left from there avoiding and smilingly saying "I am coming in sometime ..I have to call some one...".Sakshi laugh at his avoidance then after sometime she hugged Shree tightly saying " I will miss you ..." "I will miss you too..."

Soon operation day came Sakshi was really afraid about it but Shree is always with her supporting her... Sakshi and Abhi waited outside operation theatre... Some hours later doctor came out smiling declaring as operation is successful and after some days the bandage will be removed... Shree and Abhi went to meet Sakshi and gave her good news...Sakshi felt very happy and proud of her best friend...

It is day when Sakshi's bandage will be remove... Shree and Abhi stood beside bed at one side waiting for  doctor to come and remove the bandage...Sakshi is sitting waiting to see world again after lots of years of darkness...Then doctor came saying its time...He removed bandage... Very soon Sakshi's eyes came to view flickering for some time adjusting to her new enlighten world... a big smile erupt on her lips as she looked around... Shree walk near her sitting on bed Abhi stand at place...Next moment Sakshi hug her tightly crying "Thank you so much Shree for everything... You gave me new life today!!" "aey again thanx!!!!... you are my jaan Sakshi..."Sakshi looked around beside doctor someone other is standing as she look at him...He quickly left the room...

Doctor prescribed some medicines and taught direction to use also warned Sakshi not to put pressure on eyes and don't take any stress...Abhi left from them for something...As soon as he left Sakshi asked "Kya Arjun yaha tha Shree???"Shree looked at her for sometime but didn't reply... "I can feel his presense...Tell me wo yaha tha na??Why he is here here Now??" Shree take a deep sigh and tell her which shocked her...

She told that yes he was there at every moment and planning of operation is his decision...When he came to know about that there are chances of her eyesights back by Abhi...He quickly took charges from Shree of operation..Saying that you are his love...He took evry responsibility of yours...Hearing the truth tears start rolling down from her eyes...Shree wiped her tears and speak "Aisa pyaar har kisi ko nahi milta Sakshi...He loves you a lot...Stop hesitating..And confess your love...He is waiting for you  still..."Sakshi cant hold her tears...After wedding day she never felt Arjun's presence around and thought he might be forgotten her...But he is here everytime...

" He was feeling very sorry as he never realized about your condition...That's why didn't came in room...He is feeling guilty...But he still loves you Sakshi...Talk to him...Its time right??" Sakshi nods with tears of happiness shinning in her eyes...

Soon Shree left the room saying I am sending him...Finally Arjun enter in her room...Sakshi quickly looked at him...There are so many emotions in his eyes...Happiness...Sadness...Love...Guilt...All...Arjun took some more steps and came near the bed...They share brief eyelock...Just look at each other...Without breaking the eyelock finaly Sakshi speak "I love you Arjun..."

Arjun didn't say anything just look stared at her widely...Sakshi broke the silence again "Reply Mr.Arjun Rawte...I m waiting for your answer..." hearing her sweet voice he came back to earth realizing its not dream Sakshi is in real confessing her love for him... Very next moment Arjun hugged her tight with joy... Moments later they broke the hug...He settled beside her...Cupping her face spoke "I Love You sakshi... Love you soo much... You gave back my life today... you don't know how I m feeling in this moment..."

Sakshi again hug him tightly speaking "Me too... I know I gave you so much pain hurt your feelings I m very sorry about it..." Arjun patted her back lightly soothing her "it's okay Sakshi... I can understand your situation... But now everything is good you are with me... I m very happy..." "I m happy too... "

Sakshi back away little staring into his eyes she said "I must say you look very handsome... Never in my dreams I thought about that..." She blushed little complimenting him... "Me too never thought in my dream that I get angle like you..."He said wrapping his one hand around her...She sit more close to him and staringly asked "Ohh...Really??" "Yeah really.." He said smilingly...

Suddenly door opened and Shree entered in room with Abhi hand in hand... Both smiled at the sight...Now its Shree's turn She start teasing "Love birds its hospital...Kuch to socho..." "Same to you Mumma..." Sakshi replied back instantly as Abhi is also standing holding her from waist...They broke into little laugh...Then Arjun stand from there and Shree goes hugged Sakshi... Sakshi Said "You are really an angle of life Shree..." "you too ..."Both guy stand their smiling at their love...

And they start a New Journey Of their Life...

Love never obeys anyone's commands to reach its destination... as LOVE HAS IT'S OWN WAYS!! For it... 😉 

Sorry for grammer mistakes and any other mistakes...

Do hit likes and share ur views...

Also answer my PM's question...Please its request...

Thanx for reading...

Love you...⭐️⭐️

Edited by Arakshiya_58 - 9 years ago
Awesome update princess.
Loved the way you portrayed the emotions.
The way you portrayed them it's wonderful.
My heart broke for them.
I literary cried for them.
Arjun thought she left him for good.
Sakshi can't see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a total shocker..
Then Shree and Abhi came to her and peruse her for operation.
Aww they are so cute together.
At last Sakshi got her eyesight back!
Arjun did all this things!!!!!!
Man loves her a lot..
At last a happy wala ending.
Perfect just perfect...😃 
Edited by EashaYousufzai - 9 years ago
*blush*

baad main comment karte hai!