Let's play Rosid!! Rosid!! and Cherish the moment

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
So attention my dear Rosidians 
Since we love Rosid a lot we know that right but what incident or what made you love them so much? 
What thing of their attracted to you? 

So come and join with the discussion of The Rosid World 
How we fell for them 😉

I saw Avika Gor in promo and then decided to watch but stop watching when Roli get married to Prem but when Sid enter that's the first Rosid scene and my also.

So just discuss which was your first Rosid scene and how you come across? 

Edited by AishPoojaKR - 9 years ago
Hmm Ok I will unres it tomorrow for sure 
I start to watch beacuse of Avika Gor this show, and watched only beacuse of her. I hated craps which Simar did to her but still I watched since love Avika.
Then happenes Manish entry  hero type as mausi ji said 😳

Their fight scene huuh God in that moment I said to myself this jodi will rooock tellywood and that happens 😳

But yaar when start episode with Simar crap and what she did to Roli and fake marriage with Siddhant that makes me really angry crap full of crap.

From that moment I really dont like Dimar ups Simar 😛😛 but yaar love episodes drama around that day and marriage. When Mata Ji start to insult them and what will happen tooo Roli, our hero put sindoor on her head 😳 

Then honeymoon hayee their nhok jhok, Roli save his life 😳 every scene makes me love them more more more more and more did I mention more ? Huuuh..

But just think SSK without Simar's crap, but in one hand I am thankful that she thown Roli out BW family there happenes their conffesion. Mossst beautiful conffesiiiooon I ever seen.

Yaar why always once again comes Simar's crap and problems for Roli, when she beacuse of Simar been with Veeru, leave Siddhant. I been angry on him since he didnt trust to Roli, he belived to Naina..he even think that they spend night that wasnt my Siddhant who will doo anything for Roli, but after all that and fake death I just saw that their love story grown up. Yeah they really did now Roli dont exist without Siddhant, Roli and Siddhant dont exist without Avika Gor and Manish Raisinghan. 

PROUD AVIMAN PROUD ROSIDIAN for hatters I have something

Edited by -VildanaROSID- - 9 years ago
Unres
---------------------
Oh god i was really not used to watch any serials thanks to my sis she sug me to watch ssk in tamil but that was when prem marry roli and i was like so stop watching that but suddenly after a month when i was turning the channel i found someone too hot and handsome and he was standing near roli they were just adorable😳 and it was our rosid and i found prem&simar got married so was wishing to see rosid as a couple and that was when mataji was talking all and so to simar which made sid marry roli when he hold roli's hand i like what he is going to do and when he took her near matarani statue i was like oh god...and when he filled the sindoor i was like oh my god oh my god... so finaaly my wish came ture so now they are married but  how they will fall for eachother was a big question and that first night in which how they become frnds and their frndship gesture made me crazy and was sure i am not going  to miss their love story and i saw all the scenes which i missed before their marriage and their all scenes their first hug first eyelock first kiss first pinky all turn out to be the best and make me go more and more crazy for them 😳 and the mumbai trip just the best and their confession became a masterpiece the seperation made me cry day and night...finally finally the reunion and remarriage was just like a cherry in a cake😳 and the scenes  after their remarriage added so much beauty and got totally lost in them in the middle found ssk forum  and was connecyed with rosid througout the love for them just grows daily and will always love them so so much and thank u aviman for giving rosid the most perfect and cutest couple in the world...😳
Edited by magicalrosid - 9 years ago
Like all of u I too watched this show because of avika then I got attracted to cute nokjhoks of rosid and I enjoyed each and every moment of their Mumbai trip and then their love confession .during their seperation I spent many sleep less nights just thinking about them how will they reunite .finally our rosid got united but sad thing is there is no rosid track after their reunion but one thing definitely avika and manish done 100% justice to their characters love them as rosid.rosid rocks tellywood 😆 they r real stars ⭐️ ...
I really liked Manish as an actor because of his past shows. I also knew Avika for BV but weren't much into her even during SSK before Manish entered. I like RoSid as a couple cause they're the best and I love Manish as an actor. 
My love affair with Rosid happened by fluke.
In 2012 I started watching Hindi TV series online. Amongst many I watched BV and liked Avika Gor's performance as little anandi. One day, while flicking through the channels,  I noticed a familiar face; it was  little anandi in saree. I soon after watched SSK from the start and got attached to Roli from scene one and Siddhant's marvelous entry in the BW house carrying Roli in his arm. 😛 
From that moment I knew that they were going to be a couple. Well the wait was long, only some 2-3 months 🥱 in scene no 10 and 11 that made me fall  in love with this magical couple. I loved the way Siddhant grabbed Roli's hands  and placed sindoor on her forehead. My wish came true 😛 And their first night together where they become friends.    I love each and every nok jhok of  theirs - the Mumbai trip  being one of my favorite But the most amazing part was their love confession   I was jumping for joy . I have repeatedly  watching each and  every scene of theirs again and again and  and again. The more I watch the more my love for them grows...
 I cried when roli was declared dead😭 🥺 and cursed the Cvs for taking this drastic direction😡 I stopped watching SSk and prayed for some miracle to bring Roli back. and finally my prayers got answered when Roli returned to her siddhant. I was screaming on top of my voice.🤪
 My family and friends don't understand my obsession with Rosid. People listen to music in their cars while driving but I listen to  rosid scenes via bluetooth through mobile phone. So you all can see how crazy I am about Rosid.😉 
I wanted to know  everything about rosid which bought me to SSK IF. I was a silent reader for a long time and read and loved each post on Rosid by fellow Rosidians. I  could not stop my self from becoming member and meeting friends who feel  same as me about Rosid.😳
 I don't think any one else apart from Avika and Manish could have done justice to roli and siddhant. 
I am proud Rosidian and Avimanian and will love Rosid/Aviman till my last breath😳