Balika Vadhu

Happy Birthday To Divine Beauty *Sargun Mehta*

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

6th September is the  date when God blessed this world with a beautiful woman , naming Sargun Mehta . woman whose beauty is present in all seasons. Her beauty extends into the heavens . It goes on forever and never lessens   Even when the clouds of sadness  heighten ,with her presence the world brightens. 

She is like a fruit that constantly ripens Her beauty continues to grow no matter what happens .  People's fondness for her constantly deepens because every time you see her , heart starts to weaken. She shines so bright you can cast your own shadow .A beauty that others would love to borrow. But try as they might, her  beauty they will never catch , because something like her is hard to  match.

She always keeps her head up high Her eyes sparkle like a bright star in the sky.She has the stamina, beauty, and courage that one would admire Even the love and happiness one inspires.She is someone that one can always count on, A woman  that sees no wrong.Her beauty shines from the inside out .It flows like a journey down a long route.Her smile shines beautifully like the sun rising over the horizon. And her intelligence, wisdom, and hard work are not surprising.She is a genuinely caring woman who goes the extra mile to help one in need or broken hearted  And throughout all of her hard work, no one ever sees her fall apart. She is a work of God's great art. Amazingly talented , unbelievably smart. She rules millions of hearts.

Today is her big day Lets wish  her a very Happy Birthday🥳 May God bless her with great happiness and success in her life 

Edited by kikyo - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyBabe thumbnail

Sargun Mehta born 6 th September 1988  in Chandigarh Punjab   She is an Indian model, comedian, dancer, presenter and television actress.  She was born in Chandigarh but brought up in Mumbai

Sargun started her career in 2009 with a  supporting  role  Neetu in Zee TV's show  12/24 Karol Bagh   along side Ravi Dubey Her performance was widely appreciated by viewers and critics  

After  that in 2010-11  she played the lead role of Geeta in Zee TV's show Apno ke liye Geeta ka Dharmayudh along side Nikhil Chadda 

She has done episodics in Sony TVs show  Crime Patrol   

In 2011 -2012 Sargun was roped to play the role of adult Phulwa replacing Jannat Zubair Rehmani iColor TV's show Phulwa  Sargun was paired with Ajay Singh Chaudary in Phulwa   

In 2012 Sargun  appeared in episode of Star plus's  show  Teri Meri Love Stories   where she played the role of Nikhita along side Karan Patel

After that  in 2012-13 she played the role of Bulbul in Ekta Kapoor's show Kya hoa tera vaada along with Mohit Malhotra  The show aired on Sony TV

In 2012, She participated in reality-based comedy show on Sony  TV  Comedy Circus with Kapil Sharma 

In 2012, She participated in Star Plus 's dance reality show  Nach Baliye Season 5 with her fiancee  Ravi Dubey .whom she started dating from the sets of 12/24 Karol Bagh  and got engaged 

In  November 2013  She joined the cast of Color TV's  show Balika Vadhu with the role of Ganga Jagdish Singh replacing Sriti Jha and still is continuing the same role , paired with Shashank Vyas 

In 2013-14 Sargun also hosted the kids dance reality show Boogie Woogie  kids Championship on Sony TV 

In December 2013 Sargun tied knot with Ravi Dubey 

BeautyBabe thumbnail

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sargun Mehta  God bless you😊
Sargun is an amazing actress Have watched her in three shows so far Phulwa , Kya Hoa Tera Vaada , and Balika Vadhu . Liked her performance in all three 
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARGUN MEHTA 🥳
My  beloved Phulwa and Ganga ❤️

Happy Birthday! Thanks for all the wonderful characters you've played over the years -- they've lightened everyone's lives! Here's wishing you many more years to come!

Edited by maria13 - 9 years ago
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sargun Mehta 

Wishing the best ever Happy Birthday to my favorite actress  May the coming year bring you continued good health and loving friends and fans.You are a very special actress I have been your fan since your 12/24 Karol Bagh days. You are a very talented actress Followed your four shows till now 12/24 Karol Bagh , Phulwa , Kya Hoa Tera Vaada and Balika Vadhu  Loved your performances in all shows and loved your pairing with Ajay Singh Chaudhary and Shashank Vyas 

I sincerely hope you have a wonderful birthday. All my best wishes are with you.

Love you Keep the good work 

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday To U Sargun Mehta!!!
Many-2 Happy Returns Of The Day!!

i bcame sargun's fan from the show Phulwa where i 1st saw her as fiery dacoit Phulwa & then also luv struck Phulwa.wen she 1st entered in the show i was sceptic if she"ll b able 2 take kid phulwa i.e zannat's legacy or match up2 her performance & wid in  2 days of her entry i got the answer that shes equally talented like zannat & can do full justice 2 her role in that show. then i watched few epis of her prev. shows on-line. after phulwa i watched all her shows. shes the only actress among my fav actresses whos all showi is watched. 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i"ll post more wishes later on 

Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Sargun Mehta !
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail