TEACHERS DAYLTL STYLE

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi guys

Happy teacher's day...its celebrated on 5th September in India...😊

imagine LTL characters as teachers 😆...Which subject would go with character...?

My opinion naku as psychology teacher...obviously dutta will vouch for it😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Naku🤗
awee such a lovely thread dear.❤️..Loved it sooo much.❤️..Happy teacher's day.🤗..aww nice topic❤️..loved your choice dear...🤗

My choice is Dutta as Martial Arts Master......karate,kung fu...

Thanks soo much for the lovely thread& topic for teachers day dear...sweeetest Guruji..🤗..big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗

mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi naku

fab post...baji as drama sir😆in dutta's word nautanki
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Nakusha another interesting thread, I would suggest babi  as Home Economics teacher to AS's  daughters since AS seems to have neglected it ..

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS.

and all teachers in every walk of life...
Edited by tahera57 - 9 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hi naku super topic..
 well when it comes to subjects  and would be an excellent teacher..
 Kala  is naturally cut out to be the one to teach Politics and social   behavior management..
 For Politics,she knows the laws of governance ..  to please every one, maintain an  upright image within a group of people  on the surface, and underneath  only look to personal gains..
Her social behaviour management too , is to  involve every one..  keep a watchful eye on  the interacting  groups weaknesses without letting them know.. and later on use the group members frailties to benefit her own self in the name of the general good of all! 
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nakusha what an interesting thread. 
I spent a while trying to figure out which characters should be teachers and what they should teach...in the end this is my conclusion: please no-one hire them, because none are cut out for teaching.

They all either have a short fuse or are extremely fickle. Being a teacher requires determination, persistence and creativity. Although 50% of the time the teacher plans a lot of the work is thinking on our feet. I don't see Dutta being patient with anyone, I cannot see Kala managing persistence, her frustration at Suds is proof of that. AS will forever jump from one thing to another, becharey students will be mighty confused. Leela and Roops are nothing more than beautiful props. Baji: he's pretty much a glorified substitute, I can see him messing around more than the naughty kids. 

Now Naku: while she has the most potential, instead of a teacher, she like Kishore I think would make wonderful pastoral members. Ie councellers, or support staff, staff who don't teach but are there to help children who may be going through a tough time. Basically to sit and talk with them if need be.

As someone who is very big on education (it is saddening that even now in 2014 in some parts of the world education is a privillege and not a right) and has two best friends who have become official teachers this past week (they both did the law degree with me, but one now teaches at a primary school so 5-11 year olds while the other is now an secondary school english teacher) I cannot emphasise enough just how much respect I have for teachers. Teaching is truly one of the most honourable professions. 

THANK YOU TEACHERS :) 

@others: I loved all your suggestions as to who should teach what. 
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
very interesting topic nakusha 👍🏼
i think kala should conduct grooming classes , giving away beauty and make up tips 
CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for AS:-  spiritual classes.

foe ganpat  " yesss, who to make bad & cheap liquor classes.

for suds: how to steal in ur own home classes.

for roops: make- up, fashion designing classes

foe sethji: how to do "iski topi uske sir classes"

for kishore:  social, civil laws  spiritual and yesss MORAL classes.
CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@naku what a thread . just luv it.
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi naku

Wonderful post

AS as Prof of forensic science...the way she got rid of CD & destruction...hiding dutta's past😆