oh, how we can forget the make up act
Posted: 9 years ago
and DSP, the shooting classes 👏Edited by CUTE_SUDIPTA - 9 years ago
purohitji teaching astrology...one pupil for sure...AS😆😆
Originally posted by mirage123

leela's invisible daughter😆

DAUGHTER? wait when? When was Pari introduced. The last we saw of Anay was when Dutta brought them back into the house 'pre wedding number 2' but Pari? 

Sometimes I really do believe I am so out of the loop LOL
Originally posted by uwith

purohitji teaching astrology...one pupil for sure...AS😆😆

purohitji is hit at forum😆
Originally posted by goody2shoes

DAUGHTER? wait when? When was Pari introduced. The last we saw of Anay was when Dutta brought them back into the house 'pre wedding number 2' but Pari? 

Sometimes I really do believe I am so out of the loop LOL

pari was in initial part...i think so she was visible during dutta's wedding with sups
dutta & baji as automobile teacher...garage experience😆
so much fun filled posts
Originally posted by Nakusha

pari was in initial part...i think so she was visible during dutta's wedding with sups

Really? I only started watching from the episode; 'Supriya's' burned body was brought home on their wedding day...but love live youtube. I shall have a look and see if I can spot Pari...

The idea of Sudarshan as a father, and that too to a little girl. I just threw up a little in my mouth. 
Originally posted by goody2shoes

Really? I only started watching from the episode; 'Supriya's' burned body was brought home on their wedding day...but love live youtube. I shall have a look and see if I can spot Pari...

The idea of Sudarshan as a father, and that too to a little girl. I just threw up a little in my mouth. 
@
    ^^ Naila it's very sad and moving epi, when she initially comes to PN with her fam . Since  LTL repeats on rishtay tamanna has put the video clips it might be there.. check it out.