Morning πŸ˜›

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
aiyooo why not its embedding πŸ˜‘Edited by blushing - 9 years ago

dhat πŸ˜‘

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago

I had mentally decided not to take up the role of a Thakur for the next five years - Sai Ballal

Sai Ballal is certainly a very talented actor.

We have seen him essay a typical zamindar in majority of shows such as Desh Mein Nikla Hoga Chand and Phulwa. Currently, viewers see him essay the same character tinge in Colors' Udann (Guruodev Bhalla and Dhawal Gada).

In conversation with Sai, we got inquisitive as to why did he opt to play a character he was fed-up' with?
Said Sai, "Yes, it is true that I was tired essaying a typical zamindar who looks out for his personal gains over anything else. I had mentally decided not to take up the role of a Thakur for the next five years after Phulwa as the character started creeping into my real life too. I refused to play the role initially but when I heard the brief, it was not like what I had done earlier."

Sai claimed that unlike what he played in the past, he would essay a dignified and sophisticated zamindar in Udann, a graduate from Harvard University and would essay a prominent role in the conflict between bonded labour and feudal system.

Highlighting the challenges he faces, Sai elaborated, "Being a south Indian, it is very difficult for me to pick up the north Indian dialect, particularly the very traditional accent which is a mix of Awadhi and Bhojpuri. But television as a medium is definitely over the board and I had an opportunity to do something natural and real, so I grabbed this opportunity."

Well said Sai!!!

Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
Congrats - new CC πŸ˜Š
Sai Ballal is such a talented actor - why do writers typecast actors  - Cannot TV writers rise up to their creative challenge and come up with interesting role/characters - there are aplenty that viewers can relate to..

Must say that the cast of BV are lucky that way for the roles that they are playing😊
Anjali πŸ˜Š
Happy Onam to you and your family!!
Anjali, happy onam to all at home.

Wishing you a Happy, Prosperous and Festive Onam..Anjali πŸ˜ƒ

-----------

GA Sanjeedaas...πŸ˜ƒ

Hello frds ......Edited by Mithi_vani - 9 years ago