Jagraata Express : Khul gayi pol! YT Link updated!

Posted: 9 years ago

Why cant the makers concentrate on only VeeBa drama? So much potential it has πŸ˜’ Mumbai bits were as usual BORING so lets just ignore that part.

I liked the VeeBa scene. I loved Baldev's hatke gift i.e. Boxing gloves πŸ˜† Iske dimaag main ye sab aata kahan se hai πŸ˜† He also tells her not to shout in front of everybody πŸ˜† They played the Poland bgm. Yay

But asli mazza toh tab aaya jab Ratan opened the door. πŸ˜ƒ Ratan was furious. And told Baldev to leave.
Later on told Veera ki "Hoga tum dono ka pyaar sacha par tu aye mat sochna ki main iss rishte ke liye haan karungi."
Woot woot

So this is the first tiny hurdle which I think VeeBa will overcome in the coming days. But still even this was fun. And ye toh bas shuruat hai

Please end this Mumbai track so that we can enjoy VeeBa drama πŸ˜’ Audience ki ardaas - VeeBa drama !

VeeBa scene : Ratan catches VeeBa

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JLvAb6Y6sCk&itct=CIACEKQwIhMIq-Dt6-LKwAIVC8-qCh3oYQDJMgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDUDJKX0pwaUtGWWhnRXN5LWs1Nk1TQQ%3D%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=IN

Edited by ST0207 - 9 years ago
That was just...awesome.

πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by herebedragons - 9 years ago
I was expecting Baldev to say "sasrikal/ sat shri akal chachi ji" to Ratan when she caught them 🀣. And then when Ratan told him to leave I thought he was going to leave back through the window 🀣.

Why the f**k did they show a Mumbai precap. They end the episode on a high drama voltahe veera and ratan- make the audience heart racing and brain ready for a Ratan Veera high drama precap, and then they showed a Mumbai boring awful precap! I was so pissed! I usually just ignore it buy I was angry today! πŸ˜‘
Edited by SailorMoonStar - 9 years ago
Was shocked that Ratan found out the truth about VeeBa so soon πŸ˜² I was expecting a few hit and miss sequences..But the CVs always surprise us when it comes to VeeBa, don't they? πŸ˜†
I was so happy wen Ratan refused to accept Baldev πŸ˜› Lots of drama ahead!Hoping that the CVs would fully exploit the potential of this track!Loved the VeeBa and DevSuri scene as well πŸ˜³

ratan rocks πŸ˜Ž..but the real drama would happen when bansuri opens the door when veeba are hugging πŸ˜ˆ..veera ki to lag jayegiπŸ˜†..and bansuri would peet dhindore of her bad character in the village⭐️..baldev would try to rescue but in vain..and then ratan ranvi decide to never agree for this rishta πŸ˜Ž
I just loved veeba drama today.i mean this what i called intresting woot woot πŸ₯³
Veeba scen was so cute and tnk god it was something diffrent.
Baldev told her not to shout front of evrybody but akele main she can shout awww aur veera ne apne styke main baldev ko bola ke he can hit her if she do any galti 😳
I just loved the gift boxsing gloves.
Dono practise karne lage.
Main tenu ek marunga to fail jayegi yaha waha , phir tenu ekattha kaun katega ? 🀣
Best part was ratan saw them omgg just pass khade the to itna bhadki agar hug karte hue dekhti to ?
Kya zhada hain veera ko by god mazza aa gaya but uska explination kuch samjha nahi mujhe samdhi hue to kya hua ? πŸ˜•
She ok with thier friendship but she said straight no by god ratan mani nahi cahiye yaar tabhi mazza ayega.
Lagta hain kal chiji ko bhi pata chal jayega
Itni kya jaldi hain.
Baldev kuch zada hi dara hua lag raha hain dono ki fati padi hain.
Finally veera cried not sure for what but she did chalo goos signsEdited by krock - 9 years ago
Originally posted by herebedragons

<font color="#660000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">That was just...awesome.

πŸ˜ƒ
</font>

It was πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Sayaani-Chidiya

Precap?

Ranvi's new look. Suit and all 🀒
Originally posted by SailorMoonStar

I was expecting Baldev to say "sasrikal/ sat shri akal chachi ji" to Ratan when she caught them 🀣. And then when Ratan told him to leave I thought he was going to leave back through the window 🀣.

Why the f**k did they show a Mumbai precap. They end the episode on a high drama voltahe veera and ratan- make the audience heart racing and brain ready for a Ratan Veera high drama precap, and then they showed a Mumbai boring awful precap! I was so pissed! I usually just ignore it buy I was angry today!😑

OMG SMS. Even I thought that he would say Sat sriakal chaiji 🀣 🀣

Even I was expecting a PP precap πŸ˜’
Originally posted by ST0207

Ranvi's new look. Suit and all 🀒

🀣🀣 Matlab Baldev's kurtas are returning 😎