Jagraata Express : Khul gayi pol! YT Link updated! - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
jab gunjan jaise psycho ko accept karsakti ratan as bahu then y not baldev as damaad ??????????
@Feck no u haven't offended me and plx call me sonu😆 i dnt mind questions i hate targets that's it
Originally posted by overactor

@Feck no u haven't offended me and plx call me sonu😆 i dnt mind questions i hate targets that's it

Thanks Sonu.
Originally posted by feck

@bold: sure mate. This is an open forum and as I have told earlier I wanted to make a honest and sincere effort to understand your point of view. Being a man I can very easily understand men hating Veera, because we actually try to dominate our female counterparts more often than not and she is such a girl whom no body can dominate and I mean "no body". The problem with Bansuri is same. She can't dominate her and she always foils her plans so she does not like her. But I always wondered being a girl why you were so against her. As we know there are always three perspectives to every thing one is mine, the second is yours and the third is the correct one and only time will tell whose perspective was correct. Don't get me wrong,I have always tried to be neutral and I have always enjoyed discussing with you and look forward for further discussions as well. By the way would you mind if for the time being I think you are Bansuri Part-2🥱🥱. ...Just kidding.

hehehe , me and bansuri have only one thing in common ... protective feeling for Baldev ...

And generally dont like people who are not down to earth -- Veera is one such person 
Originally posted by feck

I treat every body as friends here and it only a discussion and during a discussion we should be open to accept or admit others point of view as well, but for that we need to understand their point of view first. So far as Divya and Overactor are concerned very often I have discussions with them and I try to follow every body's post including you. I really wanted to know their point of views, with out offending any body. I don't know how anybody can dislike Baldev😲, but they day I come across such a post I would ask him/her also, only to understand his/her perspective. But still, Divya and Overactor, your posts have always made me think you are very straight forward & reasonable girls, sorry if I have offended you by asking why do you dislike Veera.
  no issues feck