Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sayaani-Chidiya

🀣🀣 Matlab Baldev's kurtas are returning 😎

Yaar he was looking so bad ki kya bataun 😳 I really hope Baldev's kurtas return now πŸ˜’
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divyasn

i so want this to happen sonu  ...  πŸ˜ƒ

me tooπŸ˜ƒ and imagine veera starts her bhashan and baldev gets furious saying "teri himmat kese hui meri bg se is tarah baat krne ki" πŸ˜ˆ even better..veeba fight..families against them veeba themselves fight and leave but then love is not something that dies so painful track 
Poohjabear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabshah

Arre haah...never thought...Mary Kom ka hee promotion hoga for sure..:-)

Nahi kiya magar πŸ˜† Thabk God. Uske badle we got a cute and a lil VeeBa scene πŸ˜ƒ
Kabshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ST0207

Nahi kiya magar πŸ˜† Thabk God. Uske badle we got a cute and a lil VeeBa scene πŸ˜ƒ

indirect promotion hain for sure...Veera makers are not like Ekta kapoor, jo Siddharth ko le aaye Ek villian ke promotion ke liye...

:-)
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finally after like ages I watched the epi on tv cos I was eager to watch whether Ratan finds out abt VeeBa or not!
Glad I wasnt disappointed! πŸ˜ƒ

Ratan's reaction was just apt!
Asked Baldev to leave as soon as she saw them standing so close to each other in Veera's room that too so late at night!
Both were so scared ki koi bahana bhi nahi bana paaye πŸ˜†

But Ratan was damn furious, rightly so, any mom wld have been!
And she refused to accept their relationship!
I just hope she tom tells Veera to stop meeting Baldev till Ranvi returns back, so that he can take the final call on their relationship!
I think she said Chaijee too in the last scene! πŸ€”
Just hope she doesnt melt and agree easily... not even wen Nihal tries to make her understand!
I want each & everybody to oppose their relationship very very strongly! 😈😈

VeeBa scene was cute! 😳
Baldev lagta hai Mary Kom dekhkar aaya tha... seriously, boxing gloves! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And btw for the first time ever he looked scared of Bansuri wen he thought that Ratan might have told her everything! πŸ˜†
But Bansuri is still busy with her Mere-laadle-puttar-ko-naukar-banakar-rakh-diya jaap! 🀣

P.S. Precap yuckss!! 🀒🀒
MaSh do watever u want to with Ranvi & his "maadarn" look... just return Baldev his kurtas back, yaa Ranvi wala kurta-shirt bhi chalega!
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

today was just awesome, minus mumbai bits of course!
firstly, they played poland bgm ❀️ no HS!! yay!
how adorable were VeeBa?! aww  Baldev and his unique gifts πŸ˜† 
so i did not expect that ratan would find out today..i thought it would be a miss and she'll start doubting.. well thanks to the articles and spoilers πŸ˜† any other mother in her place would have reacted the same.. im glad she opposed their relationship! finally some drama which the show needed so badly! 

feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As I had predicted Ratan caught them in today's episode only and she is against this relation. So lets bet whether she will put the issue on hold til Ranvee returns or before that Niahl will convince her to accept the relation. My take is Nihal will come into the picture now.
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

me tooπŸ˜ƒ and imagine veera starts her bhashan and baldev gets furious saying "teri himmat kese hui meri bg se is tarah baat krne ki" πŸ˜ˆ even better..veeba fight..families against them veeba themselves fight and leave but then love is not something that dies so painful track 

hopes and hopes πŸ˜³ ...  but i have 0 trust on cvs 😑
herebedragons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Just hope she doesnt melt and agree easily... not even wen Nihal tries to make her understand!
I want each & everybody to oppose their relationship very very strongly! 😈😈

Amen.
Poohjabear thumbnail

Originally posted by: krock

Kal bhi ratan nahi mani cahiye yaar mazza ayega.
She more angry that they r meeting late night like this .
Now veera said we want to know each other more it comfused ratan more.
Koi nahi hope ratan na mane bass .
Cahiji to ha hi bolegi

Aree main toh vo Bollylife wala article padh ke darr gayi thi πŸ˜† Mujhe laga vahin pe she will be okay with their relationship πŸ˜†
She might not agree this easily. Bolegi ki Ranvi ke luye rukte hai. Waise bhi main villains toh Ranvi and Bansuri honge 😈