Jagraata Express : Khul gayi pol! YT Link updated! - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
I loved today's episode after a long time, VeeBa scene was very good
I found their old spark today which was missing for quite sometime. And cheery on the cake was Ratan spotting them, she also refuses for VeeBa relation? It was pretty unexpected to me., This show has got potential still unless the rock star drama comes turning us drowsy with it's boring lullaby kinda drama πŸ₯± show us more VeeBa and NiRa, you can still make it to top cvs, but wake up for that from RJ jaap πŸ˜›Edited by Jyo_Veebafan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

Finally after like ages I watched the epi on tv cos I was eager to watch whether Ratan finds out abt VeeBa or not!
Glad I wasnt disappointed! πŸ˜ƒ

Ratan's reaction was just apt!
Asked Baldev to leave as soon as she saw them standing so close to each other in Veera's room that too so late at night!
Both were so scared ki koi bahana bhi nahi bana paaye πŸ˜†

But Ratan was damn furious, rightly so, any mom wld have been!
And she refused to accept their relationship!
I just hope she tom tells Veera to stop meeting Baldev till Ranvi returns back, so that he can take the final call on their relationship!
I think she said Chaijee too in the last scene! πŸ€”
Just hope she doesnt melt and agree easily... not even wen Nihal tries to make her understand!
I want each & everybody to oppose their relationship very very strongly! 😈😈

VeeBa scene was cute! 😳
Baldev lagta hai Mary Kom dekhkar aaya tha... seriously, boxing gloves! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And btw for the first time ever he looked scared of Bansuri wen he thought that Ratan might have told her everything! πŸ˜†
But Bansuri is still busy with her Mere-laadle-puttar-ko-naukar-banakar-rakh-diya jaap! 🀣

P.S. Precap yuckss!! 🀒🀒
MaSh do watever u want to with Ranvi & his "maadarn" look... just return Baldev his kurtas back, yaa Ranvi wala kurta-shirt bhi chalega!

Ratan maan jaayegi. But once Bansuri comes to know abt them tab toh sab ulta ho jayega. 😈 Bansuri ji itna drama karegi ki sab log against ho jayenge VeeBa ke. Hee haw 😈
Originally posted by ST0207

Aree main toh vo Bollylife wala article padh ke darr gayi thi πŸ˜† Mujhe laga vahin pe she will be okay with their relationship πŸ˜†
She might not agree this easily. Bolegi ki Ranvi ke luye rukte hai. Waise bhi main villains toh Ranvi and Bansuri honge 😈

Tnk god waisa kuch nahi hua πŸ₯±
Ranvi ke ane tak wo veera ko bsldev se dur rehne ko bole phir adhoore bajega yahhh [:D/]
Nihal will also get involved but hope she wont listen to him o god plz.
I just loved this drama family opposiing.
Ranvi ko bhi aise achanak se pata chlna cahiye .
U know like romancing and he will see them phir hoga vada wala tamasha πŸ˜ƒ
Wer such sadist fans 😈
Originally posted by khushix

<font size="2">today was just awesome, minus mumbai bits of course!</font>
<font size="2">firstly, they played poland bgm ❀️no HS!!yay!</font>
<font size="2">how adorable were VeeBa?! awwBaldev and his unique giftsπŸ˜†</font>
<font size="2">so i did not expect that ratan would find out today..i thought it would be a miss and she'll start doubting.. well thanks to the articles and spoilersπŸ˜†any other mother in her place would have reacted the same..</font>im glad she opposed their relationship! finally some drama which the show needed so badly!

Happy shappy ab kabhi nahi bajega πŸ₯³ If they didnt play in today's scene tab toh pakka it as been scrapped πŸ˜ƒ

I dont think Ratan's going to easily agree even if Nihal tries to make her understand.. in fact, she'll be more mad coz he knew and didnt even bother telling her.. so this will also create some tension between NiRa... now i guess she'll ask Veera to end this relationship or wait till Ranvi comes.. 
Originally posted by feck

<font size="2">As I had predicted Ratan caught them in today's episode only and she is against this relation. So lets bet whether she will put the issue on hold til Ranvee returns or before that Niahl will convince her to accept the relation. My take is Nihal will come into the picture now.
</font>

She will leave the decision in Ranvi's hands
Lmao I really thought they wld play HS in the boxing scene after the Poland bgm & was ready to mute my channel! πŸ˜†

Hawww ... I thought Ratan would not catch VeeBa today but will catch them after few hits & misses ... But nevertheless - The PP drama was Awesome & Bang On ... The drama has started to such a high level when Ratan comes to know the truth ... So the drama can reach to what more high level when Ranvi & Bansuri comes to know about VeeBa - It's just so crystal clear !!

VeeBa scene was too cute & Adorbs & not to forget Baldev's gift idea - Must say that he has got some great sense to buy gifts for his Sherni - Be it Repairing tools OR Pink Umbrella OR Chocolates OR Boxing Gloves ... And of course their dialogues was Superb ... The icing on the cake was Poland BGM - Sighhh -- Hearing it after ages - The editors should use it more often

Now the real drama - Ratan caught VeeBa - This is what I call a drama ... Sneha Wagh - What a brilliant actress & what mind blowing acting - Nailed it & Killed the scene with Perfection - Superb !!! ... Ratan was so furious with Veera that she doesn't want to listen to any of her explanation & bas straight away rejected VeeBa's relationship by telling Veera straight away on her face ... Finally Ratan said about "Hum sab ki khayal nahi aaya" & all that stuff which many of us predicted that she will say out these stuffs some day ...

And Veera - Her telling to Ratan that she hid the truth just because she needs some more time & they both need some more time to understand each other better - I think any girl would be at her place in that particular moment or situation would say all these reasons - Need more time OR not ready & stuffs ... Finally Veera did shed some tears - She cried coz Ratan directly refused to accept her relationship with Baldev right that spot so yeah Veera was hell shocked !!

The rest of the episodes - Wasn't necessary to show but CV's have the habit to throw in unimportant stuffs at audience !!!Edited by Sukhmani05 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Jyo_Veebafan

I loved today's episode after a long time, VeeBa scene was very good
I found their old spark today which was missing for quite sometime. And cheery on the cake was Ratan spotting them, she also refuses for VeeBa relation? It was pretty unexpected to me., This show has got potential still unless the rock star drama comes turning us drowsy with it's boring lullaby kinda drama πŸ₯± show us more VeeBa and NiRa, you can still make it to top cvs, but wake up for that from RJ jaap πŸ˜›

I found the spark even in last week's scene but the problem is inko kitne kam scenes mil rahe hai πŸ˜’ We got this VeeBa scene after 1 whole week.

I cant believe the makers. There is so much potential for drama in VeeBa and NiRa and yet they want to show the boring struggle in detail. Hadd hai πŸ˜’
Veera's 'samay' wala reason didnt work on Ratan. Mazza aaya to see how Ratan shouted on her for saying 'samay chahte the' πŸ˜†