Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Jagraata Express : Khul gayi pol! YT Link updated! - Page 6

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
dooriyan bhi hen zaruri ðŸ˜ˆ..when will veera cry phoot phoot k for baldev ..i will priase all her aansus that day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Veera left the room crying after Ratan straightaway & strictly refused to accept her relationship with Baldev!

Honestly I was ACTUALLY hell surprised! 😲
She cried!! 😲

Yaar , after all Veera is also a human being na ... She is not heartless like vampires ... Even vampires do cry with the khoon ke aansu ... Many people in the forum say that Veera is shameless & heartless - Ab vekhna - when everybody will go against their relationship & when VeeBa will separate - she'll cry buckets coz the "Doori" from Baldev will pinch her & will make her pain real bad ... Hmmm did I made sense or spoke too much 😆
overactor thumbnail
i found it so cute when veera smiled and blushed on baldev calling him sherni ðŸ˜³
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank God he didnt leave frm the windows! 🤣🤣
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ST0207

Veera cried today. Pehli baar for her pyaar. And abhi toh problems sirf shuru hui hai

Abhi to bucket bhar ke ansu bahne hain.
Ab sepration nain inka pyar strong hoga.
Yeh waqt wala line veera ko bagot bhari padega cuz i dont think ratan will ever be okay with dating shating 😃
She can ask pyar karte ho to waqt kyon cahiye tabkya hoga ?
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awsome episaode.bt i disagree that ranvi wil b villain in veeba ls.veera is too strong to be forced.she will try to convince ranvi.ranvi may b upset first bt he may challenge baldev to get independent.main villain will b only bansuri.she will create enough drama to create mu between veeba.patnaiks can repeat sh scenario.somehow angry ballu will harm ranvi & veera wil start hating him again.bansuri will manipulate ballu to hate veera.i dont think ranvi wil fix veera rishta.he may send her on higher education
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sukhmani05

Yaar , after all Veera is also a human being na ... She is not heartless like vampires ... Even vampires do cry with the khoon ke aansu ... Many people in the forum say that Veera is shameless & heartless - Ab vekhna - when everybody will go against their relationship & when VeeBa will separate - she'll cry buckets coz the "Doori" from Baldev will pinch her & will make her pain real bad ... Hmmm did I made sense or spoke too much 😆

yes you made sense! 😆

i was actually not expecting her to just cry & leave frm there! 😆
i thought she wld give some more explanations.
i think its surprising for me atleast cos its the first time she has cried for her love! 😆
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilovemyself98

awsome episaode.bt i disagree that ranvi wil b villain in veeba ls.veera is too strong to be forced.she will try to convince ranvi.ranvi may b upset first bt he may challenge baldev to get independent.main villain will b only bansuri.she will create enough drama to create mu between veeba.patnaiks can repeat sh scenario.somehow angry ballu will harm ranvi & veera wil start hating him again.bansuri will manipulate ballu to hate veera.i dont think ranvi wil fix veera rishta.he may send her on higher education

and then bansuri would turn into saakshi goenka ðŸ˜ˆ and do anything to get rid of veera
herebedragons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It might actually be awesome if Veera decides she can't go against her family for love, and tells Baldev they need to give in to their respective mom's wishes...this'll make Baldev mad and cause friction between the two...then Ranvi turns up with a shehri munda...and Veera goes along 'because' (Ranvi, everyone's wishes, Bansuri being against VeeBa, <insert suitable emotional blackmail and drama in both families> etc.)...Bansuri starts looking for a kudi for Baldev...maybe kudi's start turning up?...Baldev's caught between Bansuri and Ranvi and Veera...more friction between VeeBa...and then something happens to Baldev...and Veera just totally breaks down...and we finally get to see just how much Baldev means to her...for some strange reason, I've been imagining VeeBa in the storyline of 'Humpty Sharma ki Dulhaniya'...can't you just picture Ranvi telling Baldev, 'Tu Veera se pyaar karta hoga, par kya tu mujhe apne dil pe haath rakhke keh saktha hai ki <insert Shehri Munda's name here> Veera ke liye sabse accha var nahi hoga? Main tujhe <insert suitable time period here> ka waqt deta hoon ye saabit karne ke liye ki tu hi Veera ke liye sabse accha hai!' (Considering Shehri Munda and Veera are both shehri, educated etc. etc.) We even have Jaggi and Billa to play the role of both the friends (They definitely need to be a part of all this drama!).

(Nihal can be VeeBa's sole support in this whole process, and help Baldev prove his worthiness/ pull off some 'Maine Pyaar Kiya' type challenge etc.
)

😃

(Sorry, looks like all the drama has gone to my head! This epi's made me excited after a long while.)

Edited by herebedragons - 9 years ago
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no1 can beat awsome vamp like sakshi goyanka.she is smart,beautiful,act without ott expression.aisi confident &smart female lead ho to maza aa jaye that too without bhasan .