Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: divyasn

i so want this to happen sonu  ...  😃

Tell me one thing Divya and Overactor, do you want Veera and Baldev to be separated for ever?
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
'Maar maar' bol rahi thi aur jaise hi ek haath padi Baldev ki 'ouch ouch' karne lagi 😆

I really liked the scene ❤️
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This forum has once more proved the univefrsal truth today that "succhey pyaar ke dost kum aur dusman ziyada hote hain". Why so many of you want them to suffer?
Poohjabear thumbnail
Please Bhaggu ji.. HBD ka prediction sahi kar do 😭

I will praise the singer track apne uss JE main

#MannatForToday
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ilovemyself98

no1 can beat awsome vamp like sakshi goyanka.she is smart,beautiful,act without ott expression.aisi confident &smart female lead ho to maza aa jaye that too without bhasan .

i completely agree 😎 not to forget the bad ass bgm⭐️
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: herebedragons

<font color="#660000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">It might actually be awesome if Veera decides she can't go against her family for love, and tells Baldev they need to give in to their respective mom's wishes...this'll make Baldev mad and cause friction between the two...then Ranvi turns up with a shehri munda...and Veera goes along 'because' (Ranvi, everyone's wishes, Bansuri being against VeeBa, <insert suitable emotional blackmail and drama in both families> etc.)...Bansuri starts looking for a kudi for Baldev...maybe kudi's start turning up?...Baldev's caught between Bansuri and Ranvi and Veera...more friction between VeeBa...and then something happens to Baldev...and Veera just totally breaks down...and we finally get to see just how much Baldev means to her...for some strange reason, I've been imagining VeeBa in the storyline of 'Humpty Sharma ki Dulhaniya'...can't you just picture Ranvi telling Baldev, 'Ki tu Veera se pyaar karta hoga, par kya tu mujhe apne dil pe haath rakhke keh saktha hai ki <insert Shehri Munda's name here> Veera ke liye sabse accha var nahi hoga? Main tujhe <insert suitable time period here> ka waqt deta hoon ye saabit karne ke liye ki tu hi Veera ke liye sabse accha hai!' (Considering Shehri Munda and Veera are both shehri, educated etc. etc.) We even have Jaggi and Billa to play the role of both the friends (They definitely need to be a part of all this drama!).

(Nihal can be VeeBa's sole support in this whole process, and help Baldev prove his worthiness/ pull of some 'Maine Pyaar Kiya' type challenge etc.</font>)

😃

<font color="#660000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">(Sorry, looks like all the drama has gone to my head! This epi's made me excited after a long while.)</font>

OMG!
Just yesterday I was listening to "Samjhawan" & imagined VeeBa in a similar situation as the movie!
I so so want this to happen!
Ranvi giving Baldev a fixed period of time to prove himself worthy of Veera is sure to happen! 😎
Maybe he will himself give him really tough challanges to test his love!
Afterall its Ranvi, Veera's anokhi maa! He has raised her like his own daughter!
He cant accept Baldev easily!
Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i want serious mu in veeba.others may be trigger bt i want them to separate coz of themselves only.ballu will think she left him coz he is gaon ka gawar.veera will think ballu will harm ranvi &hate him.veera will go to persue higher education.& baldev will turn business man.ranvi will settle in city with gunjan.nira will manage pind.veera will return after leap of 2-3 years.then again veeba luv-hate relation start.this is my dream story nt future prediction as i believe cv creativity.
Poohjabear thumbnail
Originally posted by: feck

<font size="2">This forum has once more proved the univefrsal truth today that "succhey pyaar ke dost kum aur dusman ziyada hote hain". Why so many of you want them to suffer?
</font>

Kyunki some mahaan aatma has said "Dooriyon se nazdikiyaan badhti hai" or in Gabchoo's words "No love story is complete without separation"
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ST0207

Please Bhaggu ji.. HBD ka prediction sahi kar do 😭

I will praise the singer track apne uss JE main

#MannatForToday

Ha bhagguji agar yeh prediction sach hua to st nange pao chlakr jayegi siddhivinayak 😛 😳
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
veera's character till now is potrayed as one who cannot be forced and ranvi's who never forces so if they show this both would be butchered..veera should never agree to marry any other guy but try and convince ranvi..and baldev should never say that a certain guy is worth veera more than he is..never means never..bcoz no1 can handle veera the way he does and no1 can love her the way he does and he should be confident over this
Ranvi would never force his veerakhdi but he should ask baldev to prove himself