That's So Raven...

Maha21 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guys,

I'm a die-hard fan of this show... How many of you watch it?

I love Raven's acting although she tends to over-act some times... πŸ˜†

Anyhow, which character do you like the best?

I like Cody's character apart from Raven and also Stanley πŸ˜† I think Chelsea's acting is kina cute as well although she tends to act dumb a lot of times...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiChocolate thumbnail
Heheh i love this show also!
 About Cheleas role i think its a bit weridπŸ˜†
Somtimes shes soooooo smart! And other timesπŸ˜• shes just notπŸ˜†

Which i confusing at least to me

Love
Priya😳
x_Roxy_x thumbnail
i love chelsea eddy nd raven
or nd the bro is funny 2 πŸ˜† 😳
QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like this show πŸ˜› Chelsea is so funny and and Eddy and and and Raven πŸ˜† Corry is kewl too lolEdited by QT143 - 17 years ago
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i luv dta show.. hee its hilariousss
sUgA -N- sPiCe thumbnail
i love raven.. shes so funny and cute! i saw her this summer at a concert. i have got to say shes an amazing vocalist, actress, comedian and dancer!
amina877 thumbnail
oo nice topic πŸ˜›
i love Thats so Raven πŸ˜ƒ ...its very funny and will surely ,make every1 laugh πŸ˜ƒ ....i like raven's acting   πŸ˜›
love
Amina
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
I love Thats so Raven!!!!!
I love Raven's style of acting...eddie is soooo cute! chelsea is weird & funnyπŸ˜ƒ
I looovvveeee that show - its my favourite show!! My favourite character is Stanley πŸ˜† "you're mine, babe" πŸ˜† anbd remember that episode where Raven and Staney danced together πŸ˜† It was sooo funny, and that episode where Chelse is like "Raven and Eddie sittin on a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P" πŸ˜† It was sooo hilarious! πŸ˜†
Maha21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tam

I looovvveeee that show - its my favourite show!! My favourite character is Stanley πŸ˜† "you're mine, babe" πŸ˜† anbd remember that episode where Raven and Staney danced together πŸ˜† It was sooo funny, and that episode where Chelse is like "Raven and Eddie sittin on a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P" πŸ˜† It was sooo hilarious! πŸ˜†

Stanley is really funny... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i love the way he asks for a "cheeeeese sandwich" πŸ˜†