Gustakh Dil

Adisha story and its twists!

Hema48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
https://twitter.com/official_etn/status/507874470783373312
A 'rich' Adiraj will confess his love in GD!

Found this on twitter thought to share it with you guys!

Hope the story proves to be gripping as is suggested and doesn't gets stereotyped! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I want proper time given to adi raj, some flash backs to make it interesting, something has to be there...for people to feel that there is another twist to the story...
Hema48 thumbnail
You know Sami the problem with this show is that it is becoming too predictable! It's losing interest! Look at the case of Adiraj they have kept his past shrouded in mystery but don't they think viewers will start getting bored, as reflected in the low TRPs, if they don't start revealing stuff about his past, his family life! By the way I don't think he is Don's son!
Cvs think the longer they keep Adi's past secretive the more people will get hooked well to be honest I'm getting fed up and don't think I can put up much longer! I do want his past to come to the surface and isn't Inder going to want to know about Adi's family background?
The tracks get dragged too much, look the amount of time Laajo is spending at Ranawat and it seems like this CBI track has been going on forever and now it's going to take forever to reveal Inder's worries and concerns!
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They shouldn't reveal Adi's is not poor he is rich now the story is not going be interesting like before.  In the future the makes of show please don't reveal something important like that.😒
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Hema.
There is no flow in Adisha story. One day they are crying and singing Tanhayi and in the next epi they are making marriage plans !! Retrospection followed by realisation and an intense reunion would have been better... than making Laajo the peacemaker.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
totally no flow in story, instead of making laajo mahaan they could have made adi realize what Ayesha means to him,or may be nik could guide him...Ayesha and adi story needs bit more solidity than just few randomly snatched scenes in vacuum,.
Hema48 thumbnail
Hey Anu and Sami I completely agree Adisha story really is lacking at so many levels! One minute ago Ayesha was getting ready to leave everything behind and next minute she's acting like a love sick teenager! Doesn't gel well! She should have told off Adi and told him that he has hurt her enough and they both need time to think what they really mean to each other and yes Adi should have made the realisation on his own! This was a massive mistske that Laajo had to make him realise the truth!
It would have looked way better if both Ayesha and Adi had realised what they mean to each other on their own! Cvs are ruining the story!
May be Barkha is right about Ayesha she does act as an emotional fool! I mean I have felt so far that in her relationship with Adi she has been the driving force behind it! She's always calling him or visiting him! How many times do we find Adi calling her etc?
The balance between Adi and Ayesha's feelings for each other doesn't quite seem right! More analysis was required by both about their feelings and funny thing is Ayesha was saying to her dad she needs to apply for a loan and a few days later she had her ticket and everything ready, honestly unbelievable!
varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hema48

Hey Anu and Sami I completely agree Adisha story really is lacking at so many levels! One minute ago Ayesha was getting ready to leave everything behind and next minute she's acting like a love sick teenager! Doesn't gel well! She should have told off Adi and told him that he has hurt her enough and they both need time to think what they really mean to each other and yes Adi should have made the realisation on his own! This was a massive mistske that Laajo had to make him realise the truth!

It would have looked way better if both Ayesha and Adi had realised what they mean to each other on their own! Cvs are ruining the story!
May be Barkha is right about Ayesha she does act as an emotional fool! I mean I have felt so far that in her relationship with Adi she has been the driving force behind it! She's always calling him or visiting him! How many times do we find Adi calling her etc?
The balance between Adi and Ayesha's feelings for each other doesn't quite seem right! More analysis was required by both about their feelings and funny thing is Ayesha was saying to her dad she needs to apply for a loan and a few days later she had her ticket and everything ready, honestly unbelievable!

Hema thanks for sharing!!   Well I agree with all of you that Adi-Ayesha story lacks some sensible content!!😕 First and foremost Laajo's intervention was not required as it showed that Both Adi and Ayesha are not mature enough to take decisions and need someone to push them to do so!!😡
Secondly, Ayesha had lost all hopes and was in no mood to give in to Adiraj  and now she suddenly is thinking of marriage!!  Don't you people feel it is an emotional and Hasty decision!! 
  I feel they need to give time to each other and their relationship before getting married. That would be a sensible thing to do ,looking at their disparities in thinking and also their economic standing.
  Moreover I have seen more enthusiasm for the relationship in Ayesha than Adiraj...so wouldn't it be right for Ayesha to know the reason behind Adiraj's initial reluctance then simply jump and get married. Love should be there but trust is more important  in marriage. So according to me Ayesha should tread slowly and firmly rather than do it just for the sake of it. Hope they don't turn this story into something unrealistic as it has all the potential to be a great Love story.
Hema48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshitap

Hema thanks for sharing!!   Well I agree with all of you that Adi-Ayesha story lacks some sensible content!!😕 First and foremost Laajo's intervention was not required as it showed that Both Adi and Ayesha are not mature enough to take decisions and need someone to push them to do so!!😡
Secondly, Ayesha had lost all hopes and was in no mood to give in to Adiraj  and now she suddenly is thinking of marriage!!  Don't you people feel it is an emotional and Hasty decision!! 
  I feel they need to give time to each other and their relationship before getting married. That would be a sensible thing to do ,looking at their disparities in thinking and also their economic standing.
  Moreover I have seen more enthusiasm for the relationship in Ayesha than Adiraj...so wouldn't it be right for Ayesha to know the reason behind Adiraj's initial reluctance then simply jump and get married. Love should be there but trust is more important  in marriage. So according to me Ayesha should tread slowly and firmly rather than do it just for the sake of it. Hope they don't turn this story into something unrealistic as it has all the potential to be a great Love story.

I agree with your line of thinking Varsha!
That's exactly what I thought it's always been Ayesha the one showing her commitment to Adi. Adi seemed not to really care that much. He was always adamant that love has no room in his life so Ayesha should have really questioned him. Ayesha is definitely rushing into this relationship we can tell it's not gonna work. They are way too different and what's really lacking is cvs never showed Adi making the realisation or analysing his feelings for Ayesha. They never really showed him assessing what Ayesha means to him for me that's a big mistake!
Also clearly Adi is the sensible one so he should have said to Ayesha that they need time to think about what they both want instead of rushing into marriage! They need to understand each other better but no typical of an indian soap they will want to rush into marriage and all the conflicts will start to emerge! Hope as you said cvs don't ruin this story but I'm pretty unhappy with the direction the story's taking!
Edited by Hema48 - 9 years ago
Hema48 thumbnail
I think Adisha story is lacking a sense of reality, there's something seriously missing and Inder's challenge to Ayesha is ridiculous! She's obviously going to ensure she meets it but will she be happy with Adi in the long run? You can tell from her expressions when Nikhil and Gunja were teasing her how much she wanted to go out. I feel the real problems will start after her marriage to Adi and as Varsha rightly pointed out so many issues haven't been addressed between her and Adi. She doesn't even know anything about his background while he knows everything about her. Isn't that weird that she doesn't question him there was a point when she insisted on knowing about the money matter but she's in love now so is ignoring all of that for now!