How badly has the character of Baldev been butchered?

Poll

How badly has the character of Baldev been butchered?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
He is not butcheredEdited by krock - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Not butchered. He has toned down only for Veera
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont think he is butchered.since postleap he has been shown as lazy,bindaas,mast maula guy ,rowdy,stubborn who does wat his heart say.he turned aym occasionly.also he is nt like arnav,shlok who carry baggage.he life has been always happy & easy.so he is more chirpy than serious.nw he isa in love.so he want his love to be happy in all possible ways.it is another shade of him nt butchering
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He has not been butchered atleast for me! πŸ˜†
Although his character developement has been quite inconsistent & half-baked... since we all know how "brilliant" the cvs of this show are! πŸ˜†

Now if you call Baldev helping Veera in all her problems butchering of his character then its purely ur opinion!
Cos I cant imagine him refusing to support Veera in her times of need due to his male ego since he loves her!
Immaterial of the fact that Veera takes him for granted cos thats altogether a diff issue! πŸ˜†Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no. 2 he is badly butchered😡 but still has the potential to revert back
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
no he is not butchered...being a caring and loving BF does not mean his butchered. He is just changed for his love and its a great thing. he is the same for me.Edited by TeriGalliyan - 9 years ago
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He is not butchered,he is the same person,has become more mature and responsible and  only toned down his behavior towards veera by being a sweet,loving and caring boyfriend.that is not butchering,that is the change love is supposed to bring in a person,its human.i still dont understand some other so called aym heroes who love and romance their lady love one day and hate and abuse her on another,completely mind boggling!
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't thinks he's been butchered exactly but his character is inconsistent. For example he was extremely fierce and protective of Veera in Poland and couldn't even bear too see her with a slight limp. He carried her in his arms although she insisted she was fine and would manage. Yet back in PP due to her being all ziddi in making a point to Ranvi he willingly agreed with her hare-brained plan to let her put her life in danger?! Sorry I'm probably being dense but I really don't see how showing him allowing her to do that fitted in with his personna.Edited by suki11 - 9 years ago
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
def not butchered -- lol 
pluviophile. thumbnail
Umm.. Let's see if we can remember a character that has not been butchered by the CVs. πŸ€”

I wouldn't put him in the same category as.. per say, Ranvi(no comparisons, pakka! :) Considering the fact that none of the characters have been exactly given ANY 'mercy'.. Baldev has gotten A LOT in this matter. Now him going around acting like a doormat is not acceptable at all to the likes of me, who had different sort of expectations from his character, and NO, I do NOT mean manhandling.. (just throwing it out there in case someone jumps on that bandwagon, LOL), his character reminds me of Beyond dreams' another show's heroine, all talking and no action.. but I guess, even that was true only during the MKC days(Le sigh, those days). Right now expecting that would probably be wrapped in a gift box(with a bow on it) and returned to you in disappointment by this show's beloved writers; they seem to follow the statement 'love is blind' a lil' too strongly, I guess. Returning to the point, let's just say, he IS butchered and has been turned into a doormat but not butchered enough to be put into the 'worst characters of this show' category.. I guess, that is yet to come. Aur kuch toh I won't say cuz, yea. πŸ˜›
Edited by BrashCandy - 9 years ago