How badly has the character of Baldev been butchered? - Page 2

Poll

How badly has the character of Baldev been butchered?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
From my POV he hasn't been butchered, he has just mellowed down since he got together with Veera. Though I agree with other members who have said that his character has been inconsistent.

The problem for me is that I feel bored with most of the Ballu/VeeBa scenes these days.
rinkyc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Baldev is in love..nd ppl do change in love.
ElireEli thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't believe he has been butchered😆 maybe my understanding of his character is wrong.😆 He has just mellowed down towards Veera and the people who matter to her, he still treats everyone else like his friends,mother and pindwalas in the same manner he used to do before. If he had been butchered he wouldn't have shouted on Billa for his fault nor would have shouted on anyone else. He isn't a doormat and so he was angry on Veera for scolding him in front of the villagers and would have continued to do so had he not known that Veera had defended him in front of the villagers. Even the inner thoughts when he was trying to butter Ranvi before telling him of their affair showed that he had not changed and accepted Ranvi wholeheartedly but was just trying to be friendly for his own advantage. And after-all you will always be soft towards your lady love right, you would care for her and support her whenever needed even if that means helping her family to make her happy ...that is what is true love. And Baldev always had a softer side to him since the beginning. 😳 
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is going through a transformation, he is not butchered.
..crazy_doll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
he is not butchered...bas mahan family ki part ho gayii😆