spoiler of next week from tv guide

Posted: 9 years ago
ranvi find out that his musical track is changed just before he is to sing on the stage so how will he complete this round
ranvi finds that in 2nd round of competition he has to dance with another woman n he thinks he wont be able to do it
ranvi finds it v difficult to dance with another woman but veera encourages him to go for it
just before the dance ranvi gets hurt in his foot how wil he complete the 2nd round now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
interesting track coming up. 
thanks for sharing :))
sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Why is there dancing in singing competition How many rounds will be there Will this track end next week or 2 weeks. ๐Ÿคข Please God save us from tortureEdited by sangu40 - 9 years ago
rinkyc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is dis. Ye to khatm hone ka naam hi nhi le rha.
sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
And with questions the spoilers are written how will he finish the round, like after every round there is a problem. Don't know how many rounds are there.
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I was hoping for a dhamakedhar spoiler. The one which would lure be back to watching this pathetic show. Alas...This is torture man.
 I'm not even reading WU these days...I skip paragraphs that has Ranvi in it๐Ÿ˜ตYeah...dekhna toh door ki bath hai, reading about Ranvi bores me to death.
Only thing that can save this show is Baldev competing in the so called singing competition, and Win it. Phir hogi veerji ki tai tai piss aur Veera hogi Naraaz and voila...separation ๐Ÿ˜† I don't have any hopes on Ratan/veera drama as Nihal will convince his Ratan ji in no time.

TFS the spoiler, TM๐Ÿ˜Š
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sangu40

And with questions the spoilers are written how will he finish the round, like after every round there is a problem. Don't know how many rounds are there.

4 rounds incl finale. And these look like spoilers till Wednesday.
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS๐Ÿ˜ณ

Looks like MaSh wants me to skip the whole of next week.๐Ÿ˜ณ

They care so much about my time. I can spend the extra half an hour making their voodoo dolls and cursing them.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arghhh ... Now what the heck is this ... Dance in singing competition ??? And with the details the spoilers have been given - Are the CV's & producers gonna torture us for another 2-3 weeks more with this stupid singing track ... Have the makers lost it already ??? Why so much detail & importance for this track ??
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs!

Good I can again start skip the epi after watching just yesterday's epi on tv like after ages!
MaSh do care for my precious time a lot! ๐Ÿ˜ณ