spoiler of next week from tv guide - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
🥱 I am already feeling sleepy just imagining Veerji doing all this...God knows how people will endure it on TV...hats off to all of you...I don't have the patience...looks like I need to seriously ask for a mannat for this track to end by next week...😒
BTW TFS😳 Now I know what I should watch next week.😆
Edited by ElireEli - 9 years ago
How pathetic is this? only in yesterdays episode there was such ahuge incident and they next week spoilers have no hint about it and more over Veera is going to Mumbai to support Veerji at this point of time? has there been a deal that till Ranvee returns Ratan will put the VeeBa issue on hold?
Seriously itna detail kyu ek faltu boring track ke liye ... looks like next week main sirf 2nd aur 3rd round complete hoga ... then next to next week R ka last round usme bhi jeet ke aayga toh PP main uski vaah vaah ... matlab more 2 weeks ...SHIT ... MaSh Y Y Y .. itna detial kyu ... ab dekhte hain VeeBa shaadi drama kitna lamba hota hai ... Par MaSh ne R ke track ko 1 month de diya ðŸ¤¬ ... will never forgive and forget this impartial and irritating behaviour of PH ... chahe aage kitna bhi achha aur lamba VeeBa track de de
oh not again😡 y the CVs are mixing the veeba-ratan tarck with this stupid singing track?veeba-ratan track had a high potential which would catch the audience if given proper promotions n all..again they will continue the phaltu mumbai track.fed up!
Week after next
Monday : Gunjan wants to feed dahi shakkar before Ranvi leaves for the 3rd round. But there is no sugar in the house. What will she do??

Tuesday : Ranvi has a sore throat coz Gunjan fed him cold dahi. How will Ranvi sing??
Wednesday: Ranvi sunaos his dukhbari kahani to the audience. He gets eliminated coz he can't sing. But he is so popular that janta wants him back.

Thursday: Gunjan is crying while she is washing the dishes. Ranvi comes up from behind and lifts her and says he is in And then a kissy🤢

Friday: Ranvi starts wearing vests. But he is very shy to go up on stage wearing just that.🥱 He gives all his sharmeela expressions. ( The faces he makes when he is around G and V)🥱

Saturday: Ranvi starts playing drums like a rockstar🥱 ( He would give all his sharmeela expressions while he is on the drums)

Edited by Prii.. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Prii..

Week after next
Monday : Gunjan wants to feed dahi shakkar before Ranvi leaves for the 3rd round. But there is no sugar in the house. What will she do??

Tuesday : Ranvi has a sore throat coz Gunjan fed him cold dahi. How will Ranvi sing??
Wednesday: Ranvi sunaos his dukhbari kahani to the audience. He gets eliminated coz he can't sing. But he is so popular that janta wants him back.

Thursday: Gunjan is crying while she is washing the dishes. Ranvi comes up from behind and lifts her and says he is in And then a kissy🤢

Friday: Ranvi starts wearing vests. But he is very shy to go up on stage wearing just that.🥱 He gives all his sharmeela expressions. ( The faces he makes when he is around G and V)🥱

Saturday: Ranvi starts playing drums like a rockstar🥱 ( He would give all his sharmeela expressions while he is on the drums)

🤣
Edited by i_love_arshi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ST0207

4 rounds incl finale. And these look like spoilers till Wednesday.

this is spoilier till next fridsy
"""ye dekhne se pehele ye darti fat kyu nahi gayiii mei uske andar gir kyun nahii gayiii""...aur dance in singing competion ajeeb hei 🤣
Where is the wall?! I wanna bang my head!!!
Skipping ðŸ¥³mash rock😎