Qubool Hai

Asya FF-TUM JO MILEY chapter 13 UPDATED

-shruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hi my dear readers 😃
See i an back with my third story 😆 . yeah i already have told you i am asya maniac if you define me precisely 😆
Oh...wait.its a new story. It has asya and again few characters. Umh..but the limit of story chapters. I want you all to decide. 😳
Yeah and please give me a correct number so i could plan and update accordingly. 😉
Honestly! I am making it a bit longer may be somewhere 15- 20. 😲
But i guess i have scope here to explore emotions well. 😳
So numbers burden are on you. You take care of it. Whatever decision you make i will accept it.
😆
Oh this story is for you and me so please tell me openly what you like it and whay you wish to change here. Although i might say keep patients before you shoot me up with criticism i clearly am in good state of mind and i write story with my presence on 100% 😆
So believe in me to believe in my story 😳

I know i had started with a good ranting .please forgive me

I have read in my threads that many if wasis wish to have pm from me and trust me i would love to send you all. But for that you need to send me friend request. 😳
Please send me friend request for pm! 😆

And other's who do not wish to read this story i am fine with it. I would request them to simply unfreind me for now. And if in future you like any of my projects please feel free to add me to list 😳
I am okay with this pattern.

Golden rules to make me happy.

1) if you read. Please mark your presence.
2) if you dony like this story. Quit it and unfreind me. No mattet what i will finish up the story as it was to be 😳
3) time and again talk to me to know i am not talking to nobody 😆
Hahahahha🤣 i just realised my prologue below happened to be muvh shorter than my such a big ranting. I am chatter box .i tell you 😆
Good now. You all may go and read this story. Its open for you all to read from now.

With love❤️
Shruthi
Edited by -shruthi- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shruthi- thumbnail
INDEX 😃

PROLOGUE BELOW 😳

CHAPTER 1 ~PAGE 4

CHAPTER 2 ~ PAGE 6

CHAPTER 3~ page 11

CHAPTER 4 ~ PAGE 15

CHAPTER 5~ page 20

CHAPTER 6 ~ PAGE 23

CHAPTER 7~ PAGE 27

CHAPTER 8 ~ Page 31

CHAPTER 9= Page 37
CHAPTER 10~ PAGE 40

CHAPTER 11

Chapter 12

CHAPTER 13Edited by -shruthi- - 9 years ago
-shruthi- thumbnail
PROLOGUE

She walks between the supermarket , picking up things on the list in her hands. "chocolates!" she slurps and picks up a huge bar from the rack and puts it in the trolley thinking about her beloved and also the pitcher of her enjoying this big bar all, which she has all for herself.
When she is done shopping she makes the payment and with a little effort by the staff she puts the bags in her car trunk. She later take her phone out and text a watsapp message to her sister.
hey I am done shopping. Coming home in 10 minutes. (:
She slides into the driver's seat and buckles up the seat belt. She ignites the engine when her phone beeps. She holds the phone with one hand and clumsily with other's she change gears and hits accelerator with clutch. With out she could know anything the car goes flying in air and next thing she could see was the big black car whose owner has his mouth open in fear. screwed! She dashed her car to the black one.
"ya allah! What did I do? Screw up zoya" she pated her hand to her head in frustration. Zoya breathed out to relax herself as she slowly opens the door to check on the damage. As soon as the door opens she hears the other car door also getting open. Sigh of relief washed on her when she saw the owner safe and sound getting out of car. Zoya thought to apologize quickly and with same intention she walks to him.
The other man looks at zoya, like he still hadn't come out of the accident occurred a minute before. He shakes his head to clear his mind. after a couple of seconds his vision starts to get slear and the anger in him starts to built up spotting zoya in front of her.
"what the hell is wrong with you woman? Don't you know driving? This is how you drive? Why cant people like you sit at their home instead of killing people. Its because of you people that bhopal streets are not safe anymore. Don't understand how people like you get license to drive. This is ridiculous. You should be behind jail in an attempt t kill me." the man went on accusing zoya while the anger in her starts to bottle up and a time came where she couldn't take anymore. So what its her mistake, he has no write to throw garbage at her.
"excuse me mr. if its my mistake. Than you are at fault also." She stops digging a finger on his toned abs.
The man looked at zoya in disbelieve he opened his moputh to shout but then he put the words shorter, "what?" he screamed on her face.
"yes its your fault." She screamed at his face, repeating his earlier action.
"if I had lost control of my car. Why did you bring your black bull infront of my angel. She got mad and dashed you. you could have prevent the accident if you didn't acted like dumb and came hugging for my angel." She completed and arrogantly folded her hands over her chest. Asad looked at her like a dumbstruck taking in of what instance she gave. Did she call her black rovers as bull and who is angel? This pink color chick!
"woman. You should learn how to accept mistakes." He said in a stern voice and took the glare of his pocket to turn to the car.
"and you should learn how to talk." She used the same tone and gave it on his face.
Asad felt irked and turned to give her a good answer. " i will pray to allah to not see you again. you are absurd." He muttered in the end as he made his way to his car.
"I heard that." She screamed back to him from behind as she stopped and burned his back with her eyes.
"good for you." he smirked before sitting in the car. He started off the engine and dragged it off the basement. He is just about to come out of the parking basement when again the same park comes running from a side , dashing his black on purpose. "shit" he screamed as his car stopped and got break down. He got down of his car to burn the driver with all the anger in him. zoya slowly drived the car with a smile before hitting up the reverse again and driving the car away from him.
"you will regret about this woman. I hate you." he said as loud as he could.
He stared at his car and banged at the bonnet in anger.
"same here you mr akdu." She joyfully teased him parking on other side of street. And before he could catch her she drove off.

The ball is in your court now. Please do justice!Edited by -shruthi- - 9 years ago
Gouri_Joshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
interesting 😉
please continue and please update soon 😊
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hay Shurti well-back with a new AsYa story&awsome prologue
Looking Forward please continue soon

Anyway Shurti thanks for PM&by-d-way u haven't accept my buddy request yet.
So, the first thing I want u to do after reading this comment is: go to ur friends list, check ur pending list&accept my add request Please
-shruthi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ABI-

<font color="#003366"><font size="5">hay Shurti well-back with a new AsYa story&awsome prologue
Looking Forward please continue soon

Anyway Shurti thanks for PM&by-d-way u haven't accept my buddy request yet.
So, the first thing I want u to do after reading this comment is: go to ur friends list, check ur pending list&accept my add request Please
</font></font>

oh..i wanted to wait until you read this one.and now when you say CONFIRM.. I will accept you 😃
-shruthi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GORIJOSHI

interesting 😉
please continue and please update soon 😊

hey...nice to see you again. Hope to see you more on this thread 😆
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it
interesting