Asya FF-TUM JO MILEY chapter 13 UPDATED - Page 14

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Sruthi i read ur story
Its interesting yaar

Pls update soon

Do pm me next timeπŸ˜ƒ
thanks a lot friend. Since i had updated late. Here i am giving you a long update to enjoy. Hope you will like it.
CHAPTER 5

"...and he treated me like so mean." Zoya finally ventilated her anger out in front of her bestie, humaira.
She was virtually whistling like a cooker hot and red just by describing the events occurred with her in asad's office. When she told her best friend about her suffering and all, she expected humaria to give a good lecture, something along the lines of... have you f**king gone mad? Why the hell did you obeyed him? why didn't you just slapped him across for his behaviour!!! But as you know nothing happens normal with zoya and hereby she got the best reply from her childhood bestie...
"umh...zoya. Is he HOT?"
Zoya stood there blankly, blinking her eyes once or twice in total disbelief at her friend's courtesy. Like seriously?
When her mind was clouded with all the negative emotions she found humaira repeating her same question.
"so? Is he hot or not?"
It was decided what she felt the most! Zoya knitted her brow together in confusion, " and, why are you calm? Shouldn't you be planning for some hockey sticks and sandals for a war by now?" zoya asked totally confused at her reaction.
"hmm.. well I would..but I have something better to say." Humaira laughed making zoya cheeks turn red with anger.
What?" zoya spat on her face like a infant doing when mother says no to toys.
"I met this guy at at store and ..." Humaiara stopped leaving zoya at the edge of the seat.
"you guys are dating ...hawww!!!!" zoya practically attacked humaira with a overwhelming hug.
"okay. Okay. Chill. He is not that umh.. but still I think I like him." humaira left most of her words hanging for zoya while zoya just sat like a fool trying to fill in the blanks.
"and what do you mean by that?" a serious not so happening look was thrown by zoya at humaira while she occupied a place just beside the slimy humaira.
"I mean. He is not doing any serious job for now. he is practically not the type of guy I would date. But then, when I am with him I feel so special. My heart runs a speed of Ferrari and my brains freezes to point null. I think that is the effect he has on me." humaira sighs while talking to zoya.
Zoya hears her feeling , and bites her lips. is she jealous of humaira for this? She better not knowing it. its zoya's dream which humaira got a chance to feel the feeling of love. She truly is lucky in this aspect. Zoya thought.

"well. That's simply great." Zoya said faking a smile at humaira and they both shared a tight girly hug. And the talk continued till they had flung off to sleep in their respective places.

Its third day at asad's office and thing between these two doesn't look turning better. Asad had managed to push all her wrong buttons while zoya tried t maintain best of her behaviour through out her the day.
She walks with the tray in the canteen and places it right infront of the vacant table she could see first. Keeping all her bag side of the chair she takes out her identity card off her neck and keeps it on the table where she can see it. with a loud moan finally she manages to sit on the chair, its being a tired day. And asad was in his cabin all day which definitely didn't went easy on zoya. Its good that she finally got a break for refreshing herself.
Zoya stretched her hand out picking up the brown mug she sips on her full milk tea.
Checking on her message on her phone she finally smiled with every scroll. These were messages by her zeenat api. She never failed to motivate her in any problems. She was her pillar uptill now. and this quality was something zoya always wanted to see in her husband. She sighed with the last sip and was about to get up when she hears kabir voice from a far distance. Zoya looked in his direction and found him waving his hands at her.
"hey."
"hello." She simply smiled.
"busy?" he asked pointing at the chair where her bag is sitting firmly. "umh..nah!" zoya says picking up her bag and placing it on the other side.
Kabir whispered a thanks and sat next to her.
"how was your day?" he asked with a smile. looking at the counter where another collegue was in que for order. He signed him 1 with his digits and whispered him coffee. The guy at the counter said yes and turned back to the que.
zoya watched him and then with a sigh she sulked in the chair, " it was hell tiring."
Kabir looked back at her with a sad look, " hmm.. we saw you in afternoon with those bulky folders. But why were you carrying them?"
Zoya's face twitched in distaste as she remembered how much argument had caused with asad on the same question.
"please don't get me start on this." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arm sitting back on chair straightly.
Kabir gave her an understanding nod whiles he reflexed him with a smile. just then her phone beeped.
"GET WITH THOSE REPORT BY 4 PM." She instantly looked at her watch, 4: 15!
Zoya in haste got up and grabbed her bag before running off her shoes towards asad's cabin. Kabir felt totally confused with her action but knowing how asad works he let the sceneraio at ease.
Zoya made a smart move, she just stopped at her desk and picking up the report she ran inside, panting hardly with all those MILKHA SINGH run.
Asad looked up at her and then buried in his file again, always like he does. " you are late." He sternly said while she felt a urge to roll her eyes at him.
"I am sorry. I read your message now." she stepped in and kept the file on his desk.
"wait don't keep it there. Give it to me." asad stretched her hand out.
Zoya quietly walked to him and gave him his file. She was in sweats and needed some fresh air. Making a quick move she was about to pass the door off his cabin but he stopped her.
"get ready we have a meeting today." Asad informed her and without wasting any time he picked his coat and those files. He walked to the door and gave zoya files to carry. Shit! They are heavy. She groaned.
"why on the earth am I suppose to attend this meeting? "   she muttered behind asad as she followed him to the lift.
Asad hit the button and they stepped inside the elevator. Asad asked the lift man to hit ground floor and waited patiently for the floor to arrive. While in all this thing zoya stood there in awkward not knowing what she is doing? And even if she knows what. She was confused as in why is she doing this?
Once the lift doors slid open, she quickly ran out making a dash move to the door.
"where is this meeting?" zoya asked staring at his car and then at asad.
"you don't have to bother about that, just get inside the car." Asad signed his driver and he came out to open the door for asad and zoya.
"sit." He voiced sternly. And looked back at zoya who was staring at every where but him.
"I can go by bus or a taxi." She politely tried to decline his offer but it came out rude.
"no. you are coming with me. Now !     No more argument. Listen and sit inside the car." And with this zoya did what she was expected to do i.e. quietly sits in the car.

The route to the venue seemed to have a boring experience for both, if she said something, he kept mum..if he asked something she played dumb!
Finally I don't know how.. but they managed to get to the venue safe and sound. Well it's a really big achievement if we speak about the two.
Once they arrived zoya quickly stepped out of his car and without waiting for asad a longer she walked in of the huge restaurant.
Zoya walked with a pride and every heads turned to her direction, her beautiful body and attractive looks played a charm for her in the atmosphere. Zoya felt blush creeping on her cheeks with all the attention she was receiving from the people out there. Just when she thought to enjoy it more, a hand snaked around her arm and started to pull her in random direction. Hey! What the hell is going out here? She mentally yelled but couldn't speak after seeing those volcano eyes and mad expression on his face. Is he angry on me? she wondered.
But why? she asked herself while looking at asad without a blink.
"hello, mr wasim. I am Asad khan." She heard a voice from him and then she stared at the lips frm where he was speaking. Like stupid zoya!
The man whoever was near asad didn't seem to be happy he stared at zoya and then at asad who was possessively holding her hand. This gesture created a lot many questions in the mind of the client and he simply stared at the junction where they met. Asad followed his eyes and felt a sudden feel to disappear from the situation. he immediately removed his hand off her and cleared his throat in total embarrassment.
"she is my secretary. Zoya farooqui." The man smiled at zoya while she simply gave a nod with a quick hello.
"so should we get down to the business?" asad voice echoed from no where and soon the meeting starts to heat up the conversation.

Its been only a while when asad had excused himself for a refreshing himself. now zoya was all alone with this 30 age man called wasim who seemed to be more interested in zoya's figure then the figure which asad was presenting him. zoya had heard a plenty of throat clearing through out the meeting and every now and then asad kept calling wasim to get his attention on book but too bad someone else have taking his mind off today.
"so I asked are you staying in new York?" he asked after a small silence.
Zoya no matter how much wanted to decline his discussion but she couldn't especially when she is in professional role. "umh. No, I came to india few years back and I don't plan to go back there any time soon." Zoya plastered a fake smile at him and tried to concentrate on her phone, by pressing few random buttons. He then sinked on his chair while still eyeing her up and down in a pervert way.
"oh that's great. So you are much more familiar then me with this place. May be then you can show me around and we could have a nice-." Just when zoya felt a strong urge to throw up she hears asad voice loud and clear from a distance, this time she definitely didn't mind at his tone, "zoyaa!!"
Zoya heard his voice and with a jerk she turns to face him, " Go and get our files ready for meeting. I want all my folders arranged and completed with date by evening. So go." Asad dialled up his drivers number without a word more and ordered him to drop zoya back to office and come back asap.
What has gotten into him? zoya wondered, she felt hell confused on her own response at this situation. what was he doing? She didn't understand but whatever it was its definitely not in her favour. Once again files!!!! Oh no!!!!!!! she chided.
Yey ! i am first
well awesome update
i think asad was jealous
Originally posted by GORIJOSHI

Yey ! i am first
well awesome update
i think asad was jealous
hey...yay! You are first for the second time. Congratulations 😳
Yes..he is.. πŸ˜‰
nice..
is he protecting her..
Nice update
Zoya was jealous when humeira tried to explain her.
Asad told zoya to come with him in meeting
Wasim saw zoya & she felt uneasy.
Asad told her to go back to office & finished the files
Was he jealous & angry as well bc of the way wasim was looking at her
Continue soon plz
Thanks for pm
Originally posted by sweetnandu

nice..
is he protecting her..

well that's what i want you all to figure ? πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

Nice update
Zoya was jealous when humeira tried to explain her.
Asad told zoya to come with him in meeting
Wasim saw zoya & she felt uneasy.
Asad told her to go back to office & finished the files
Was he jealous & angry as well bc of the way wasim was looking at her
Continue soon plz
Thanks for pm
well you gave me a short and sweet summary for the update. So thanks for it. And for question i wish you to figure about his emotions for her πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
res
Unres

I really love it, it was really funny, Candid ZOya and ANgry and jealous Asad , 2 mixed cocktail and pleasure coktail. 
It was clear that all the eyes was on her and I felt that Asad want just to slap this wasim and hide her from everyone, 
Asad ahmed Khan never know how to treat Zoya and poor ZOya scratching her head for his behaviour.
Really nice and beautiful update and thanks for the pm 

Continue soon
Edited by radadolcevida - 9 years ago