Posted: 9 years ago
Hey shruti!!😃...
Interesting!!
AsYa met !!
and fought too!!
Bull and Angel 🤣🤣
Is Zoya having a daughter??
My exams starting!!
Sry won't be active till 28th sept and knw ur fast updating skill i think story will be finished till i will back!!
Keep PMing me will comment when back!!!!
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting start.loved it.
please continue soon
-ovi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome start loved it looking forward for next update plz continue soon
-shruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HEY FRIENDS THANKS FOR SUPPORT AND LOVE. AND HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER.

CHAPTER 1
PRAYER TO ANGELS

It's a warm afternoon and zoya have just come home. As soon as she keeps her bag on table and collapsed on sofa. She finds a plastic bag with pizza box in it. yum! It's delicious.
"Aapi did you order pizza?" zoya voice echoed throughout the house.
She walked in with a teasing smile on her face. The incident occurred a time ago is still fresh in her mind. She giggles by herself thinking about the akdu she just met.
"Yes, did it arrive?" zeenat shouted from the kitchen, stirring a spoon in a boiling vessel.
"Yes it did. Thanks" zoya said quickly getting on the table where pizza is waiting for her. Wajid must have picked it up by delivery boy. She thought.
She keeps the pizza on the table and call up wajid. She takes her purse out and pays him his money back. Then without wasting any time, she jumps on pizza slices like a hungry tigress. Right then, the door rings.
"Ya Allah, who is here now to disturb me and my dear pizza?" she practically dragged herself to the door and at painful speed she opened it with a lazy yawn.
"Zoya?" a very surprised and amused voice welcomed her from other side.
"Anwar jeeju." She squealed and gave a side hug to her favourite man in her family.
"Yeah I love you too. Barbie" Anwar affectionately cooed in her ears and ruffled her hair.
Zoya parts from him and holding his forearm with both his hands she gets him inside the house. Anwar eyes roams on the eaten pizza and the mess that she has created while feasting on her favourite cuisine.
"Oh wow! Nice meal zoya. It's surely good for dieting." He says in sarcasm and then brings his hand over his mouth from stop himself from laughing.
"Jeeju!" zoya both hands went to her hips, staining her hips in process with cheese. Anwar acted as if being scared and she broke up a smile on her face.
"Zoya!! Who is there at the door?" zeenat asked as she came to see herself. "Oh you." she said smiling.
"Asalam walaikum." She greeted him happily and bent down to pick up his bag from his hand. She took the bag and went to keep in their room. Anwar watched her leaving till obviously zoya teased him by clearing her throat.
"*ahem*" she did it again and then behaved as innocent Looking here and there.
"What?" Anwar pretended to be confused.
"What, what?" [
"She is my wife. "He defended himself while zoya had to bite her lips so hard to stop herself from laughing.
"yes's know." she giggled teasing him more.
It had been only 10 minutes, and zeenat appeared with smile and tasty snacks set on tray properly.
"Anwar, tea." She kept the cup in front of him and zoya took one by herself. Zeenat too had one cup for her and the trio settled on sofa chit chatting about their day.
"zeenat why don't you put some sense in zoya. See her pizza passion one day will make her as big as a parachute. Later she will come running to you saying, aapi, see na they don't have my size clothes." Anwar looked at zeenat then eyed zoya with a grin. zeenat started laughing while zoya worn a cute pouts.
"Anwar, I think we have to find some sumo wrestler than. Our efforts would be saving for future. Nahi zoya!" she nudges her elbow at zoya while zoya frowns more looking at them.
"no. he won't be any sumo jeeju. He would be more handsome and fit. He would have muscles and abs. a well define features and a well toned body." zoya got up from her place and stood in front of Anwar and zeenat ranting about her dream boy. The fitness part she taunted at answer on his bulgy abdomen. She brought her hand out and counted his qualities on finger "he would be sweet. Dashing, handsome is mandatory and surely a very romantic man." Zoya counted while getting lost in his dream man's thought.
Anwar smiled at zeenat and whispered a soft "AMEN!"

"Asalam walaikum.nazma" dilshad says happily through phone.
"walaikum asalaam, ammi. How are you?" nazma says softly. Nazma is dilshad's youngest daughter. she stays in new York now with her husband. She happened to get married just before 3 months. Right now she is trying to adjust herself in her new home. but being away from her family she misses them so much.
"I am fine. Nazma. How are you dear?" mother love showers on her angel.
"I am good ami." She says while giving a sad smile.
"are you bothered?" dilshad asked immediately on full alert.
"yes ami. I am good. Really." She pinches her skin below the chin.
"but you don't sound good nazma. You can share with me if you want. I am your friend right?" dilshad words comforted nazma and she pushed herself to speak and spill all worries to her.
"you are my friend ami?" nazma asks in confusion, her brows made a wave design on her temple.
"oh, of course sweetheart. I am the best person to talk about anything. The best person to tell you what direction is right to take. the best person to hear and help you." nazma felt so much of relief at dilshad's words and she throws her hesitation away from her soul before she speaks.
"ammi. It's about imraan." Nazma bites her lips and dilshad nods in positive. Although nazma couldn't see dilshad action but her vibes encouraged her to talk.
"ammi. These day imraan is acting so different with everyone. He is always on his laptops. He seems to be bothered about something but when I asked he declined my questioned expertly and asked me to leave him alone. I am finding this all too weird." She cries softly from other end while dilshad frowns on her sniffs.
"well you see, you should give him some time to open up to you. maybe there is something very serious going on and he doesn't want to bother you by letting you know. anyways. If it's still bothering you so much I would ask asad to call imraan. Imraan won't lie to him and asad would help him out with every issue he has."
"ammi. Please let me know when bhai will call you? even I want to hear him out." Nazma smiles at dilshad and dilshad reverts it back kindly.
"ammi, where is bhaijaan?"nazma asks dilshad trying to change the topic.
"he has not yet come." She answered smiling.
"oh *yawn* I am sorry for that. " nazma says sorry for yawning in middle of talking. "it's just that I am too tired for today."
"why don't you keep some helpers to do chores. You know you are physically week these days. Please take care of yourself nazma." Dilshad looked at the door and finds asad already sitting on sofa. Oh my goodness! When did he come? His face said he didn't had a good day. He was angry at something and she knows how to make him feel better. A glass of fresh juice from her hand will do magic on him.
"nazma asad is here. You want to talk to him?" she asked and her daughter took her hint easily.
"no ammi. I will speak with him latter. Right now it's time for imraan to return home, I have to do some things before he comes." Nazma said with a gentle tone , staring back at watch on the wall.
"oh then you must go to finish it up. I too have some work in my hand. We will talk later dear. And yes I will ask asad to call up imraan in evening. Allah hafiz." Dilshad went on quick with her good bye and nazma too ended with lines on her forehead. "Allah hafiz ammi."

Dilshad disconnected the call and went to the refrigerator. She took out some oranges and peeled them. Later she made the juice of it. soon she was standing in front of asad with a glass of juice in her hand.
"salaam ami." Asad looked at dilshad and smiled. It's not the smile which reaches the eyes.
"walaikum asalam asad. How was your day?" she asked with a smile. asad took the juice from her hand and took a first sip from it.
"good." He kept it short not ranting about the stupid silly girl who almost made him to kill her.
"ammi. Newspaper?" he asked keeping the half drank glass on table. Dilshad gave him newspaper from the stand and sat next to him.
She read his face intensely. Trying to judge his mood before she speaks about nazma and imraan. Nazma is asad's youngest sister. He loved her a lot and always has pampered her all her life. when nazma's news of having a boyfriend out of asad's knowledge cracked up before asad. He felt betrayed by his sister. He wanted her to marry a good rich and respectable family. He was looking for a good man for his sister but she chose it without even talking to him. he was hurt with her decision. What hurt him more was her rebel that she showed to dilshad and asad for marrying that imraan. Imraan is a good boy but he had practically nothing to give to his lovely nazma. Asad was sure beyond percentages that nazma will come one day crying to him, cursing the day when she got married to imraan. Asad made them both marry, but he was not happy, he let the little part of him never heal where his sister had broke him. still he never prayed bad for her , he always played as outsider and helped their life through someone without letting his sister or mother know about his help. He gave imraan job in new York so that nazma lifestyle would be at ease. He requested his friend to give him a package where the duo can live happily. And in return he can't deny even without acknowledgement of imraan , imraan have always showed honesty and determination towards his work.
Asad turned pages after pages until a huge page of pitchers caught his eyes and what caught him more was two faces that were smiling like they were so in love with each other. He felt the sudden gust feeling his body with heat and hatred. He stared at the face of the man who had a woman of his mother age in his arms. He immediately crumbled the newspaper in his right fist and tossed it on floor.
The sudden change in asad's mood left dilshad in shocked. Asad knew his mother would ask him question and before she could do he made his way to his room, angrily.
Dislhad tried to understand what happened while she leaned to pick up the paper. She opens the crumbled paper and tried to straighten its creases.
There he was the reason behind all the misery her little boy has bear all his life. Rashid Ahmed khan , asad's Abu with Haseena Bi his second wife.
Dislhad's eyes stings and a tear rolls down her cheeks. She took the paper and went behind asad to his room.
She opened the door and found his standing at the balcony with his both hands at the sides of the edge.
"asad?" she calls but he do not turns. The little drops in his eyes which he refrained to slip , shimmers under the moon light.
"asad. Why you always hurt yourself thinking about him?" she walks to him and keeps a hand on his shoulder. Asad turns and looks at his mother's eyes.
"because he has hurt you ammi. And I can't forget that." He says his eyes emerge redder than before under the thick emotions of hatred.
"you have to stop that asad. Hatred is like two side swords , he would cut you the same as he cuts the other." She said and her eyes starts flowing freely like a river.
asad stares at her mother eyes and then turns himself away from her. "Sometimes I feel what the point of love, of life is?" he says with greeted teeth.
Dilshad looks shock and she forces him to face her. " don't say like that. Love is wonderful asad. I know my destiny was not fated good with love but that doesn't mean love is always bad. Life living is loving a life asad dear." She took his face in her hand and wiped the tears on his face with her thumb.
"love only gives pain ammi. Like he did with you and with nazma." Asad looked away from his mothers eyes and dilshad nods her head in no.
"I am sorry asad. It's because of me you hate love and life so much. But beta, I will pray to Allah to make you realize what love is really like? I will pray to him to show you the beauty of this feeling. I will beg him to lessen up the pain in your heart. I am sure he will definitely send his angel for you. And your life will change!

😆
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
unres

Am I first? Yes I am. yeppiii

well Shruti so much revealtion on 1st Chapter
I love it😉
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago
padda3princess thumbnail
Superb update waiting for asya second meeting continue soon...
Tadibaaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb
Wating for next part
suganti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
interesting..wanting to read more
love.asad.zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2