Pavitra Rishta

Little Aashi (Angel) missing mommy Ankita on PR

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Ankita Lokhande gets hospitalized

The leading lady of Pavitra Rishta advised bed rest for ten days

Ankita Lokhande who essays the lead role in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta is off work and is currently admitted in the hospital owing to an appendix operation. The actress underwent severe pain and was immediately admitted to a leading hospital in Andheri, where she is currently being treated for her appendix issue and has been advised bed rest for ten days.

Her absence for the next ten days has resulted in a major setback for the show in terms of shoot schedules and making episode banks. Given that Ankita is the female lead on the show, who portrays a double role - Archana and Ankita, she is required for a majority of the scenes being shot. The current storyline also focuses on Ankita as she is seen fighting her battle to win over her daughter - Aarushi played by Angel. The makers are currently focusing on the alternative track of Pari and Naren where Pari's mother-in-law is trying to explain Pari that if she is not careful ith Naren and doesn't give him enough time then Ankita will get closer to Naren, eventually snatching Naren away from Pari forever.

While everybody on the sets is wishing for Ankita to get well soon and return to the shoot as soon as possible, Angel, in particular, seems to be missing Ankita quite a lot. A little birdie from the sets informs that the two of them have really grown fond of each other in the little time that they have spent together. Ankita would mostly be seen spending her break time between shots with Angel on the sets, playing or drawing.

We hope Ankita gets well soon and hope we get to see more of her on the show!

Do not miss, Pavitra Rishta, Every Monday - Friday at 6:30 PM, Only on Zee TV!

http://www.zeetv.com/news-media/gossip-trivia/ankita-lokhande-gets-hospitalized.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
here is her  costars missing her as well
Minal Mogam @m_mogam  

Hi tweeps ... Anky is better n almost recovering .. Hopefully she will start shooting from next week .. Much love from us

Minal Mogam @m_mogam  

Miss you rockstar ... Come bk soon .. Pvr is incomplete with out you ! pic.twitter.com/IBdcW0HE1r

Embedded image permalink
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aaah chalo thank goodness she is starting shooting from next week.. hopefully this means she is getting better now.

I really want an offscreen segment of Aashi and Ankita painting and drawing together on set. Naren-Rannvijay jaayein bhaad mein, show me this pair! :D
sushkita931 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikitagmc

Aaah chalo thank goodness she is starting shooting from next week.. hopefully this means she is getting better now.

I really want an offscreen segment of Aashi and Ankita painting and drawing together on set. Naren-Rannvijay jaayein bhaad mein, show me this pair! :D

Niki I think most of audience want to see ankita-ashi scene and ankita knowing about her daughter Edited by sushkita931 - 9 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
awww aashi missing her onscreen mommy ...
vision22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aashi missing her onscreen mommy awww!!!!! Minal and Anki looking so cute in these photos..
Oh good to know that she is feeling better now..thanks for sharing..
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would not correlate Angel missing Ankita with their onscreen equation as the former seen independently speaks much more of the bond that they have formed. There were some segments where Angel was seen being around or closely sitting besides Ankita. I would love to see a segment of just them after Ankita returns to work.  
MizzDaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww..thats cute..hope to see a segment of them soon.
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Aww soo aashi is missong ankita 
Don't worry baby she will soon be back to play and paint with u 
I too wanna see a seg of them Anki loves children soo much 
Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tis shows tat how much ankita luv kids n kids luvs her too. hope u start shoooting soon. the show is nothing widout u