Balika Vadhu

What will be DB's next move?

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
How will DB prevent anandi from getting treatment?

Whats her gameplan?

Will she offer to administer medicines to anandi so that she can throw away the real medicines and substitute fake one?

How will she spoil the blood test results? By making anandi eat prasad even if doctor has forbidden it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is better to see what creatives have decided - since they can show anything - from DB getting more evil to DB getting scared and stopping the drugs - it is better to wait and watch. However, I would like to discuss what Shakhers and Anandi should do to prevent the situation getting out of hand and to find out the culprit before it is too late. 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well this week synopsis written that Anandi done her test and Dr told her they found trace of Cocaine in her blood. 

Anandi revealed about reports to family. Next Day DB offer Laddo to Anandi, she was about to have it but remember Dr advice and decided to send Laddo to lab for test. 

No mention whether DB knew about reports or not. Yes DB herself fell down in her room, her ankle sprain. 

Either BV is running late from Synopsis or Synopsis were given advance. 

so Anandi Shiv along with KB family knew she been been drugged unknowingly but they are clueless about source & its not clear whether DB knew about report or not. Becoz after report she offer another Laddo so whether its Drugged or DB try to save herself given normal laddo. 

its real suspense. ðŸ˜†  Next week more drama ðŸ˜Ž

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Atleast cocaine presence is detected. Move in the right direction.

More than that DB has to be exposed. This snake in the grass  should not be ignored anymore.

The only thing which the entire family does not share with anandi is that laddu.

If the shekhars can only think!
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi - thanks for the synopsis 
But here the discussion how should the pariwar counter DB from what they have shown so far.

DB doesn't seem to like the idea of Anandi visiting doctor or taking medical help.

But the family has over ruled her objections and they should continue to do so and do what they think is right and more importantly family members should ensure that they follow what the doctors tells them to do and keep DB away from Anandi as much as possible.

Even if they don't know taht DB is giving her something they should still keep her away from Anandi specially Alok and Daddu still are under the impression that DB visited a quack for her illness and they should be on alert and make sure that DB doesn't feed Anandi all the stuff that the quack has given her in the name of helping Anandi.
Muktchand thumbnail
I think some times DB gives laddo to entire family na ...I think initially after that DB only giving Laddo to Anandi... Family or Shiv Anandi can think like this mainly Anandi...

I think if DB knew about reports then surely she won't mix drugs in laddo to save herself. But How come DB will have doubt that Anandi will send Laddo to Lab for testing...🤔

lets see... suspense is intact...😆

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I think they should employ some detective.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I hope DB is immobilised for a long time so that anandi can live in peace.
Muktchand thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I think they should employ some detective.

no re Anandi hain na ðŸ˜›  

I think Anandi had some doubt why only she get laddo... hence she send Laddo to Lab

I am sure now on Anandi will more careful about having food... may be She will cook herself and eat won't eat anything which is not cooked by her 

Muktchand thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aparnauma

Aditi - thanks for the synopsis 

But here the discussion how should the pariwar counter DB from what they have shown so far.

DB doesn't seem to like the idea of Anandi visiting doctor or taking medical help.

But the family has over ruled her objections and they should continue to do so and do what they think is right and more importantly family members should ensure that they follow what the doctors tells them to do and keep DB away from Anandi as much as possible.

Even if they don't know taht DB is giving her something they should still keep her away from Anandi specially Alok and Daddu still are under the impression that DB visited a quack for her illness and they should be on alert and make sure that DB doesn't feed Anandi all the stuff that the quack has given her in the name of helping Anandi.

yah I think they will surely object more than family it will be Anandi Shiv.  

Way DB keep blabbering showing disapproval over Dr visit family will keep eye on her 

I think DB's antics will expose herself