Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Gehna almost stepped on it while mannu and nandu did not.

yup .she went  2 near him tho unknowingly.he felt threatened wid gehna's feet movement so bit her.
and mannu also said that  sum long thing is there but nandu cudn't see as snake  went from there.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok... I didn't realise that Gehna was close to stepping on it...  unknowingly
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The snake was cobra, not known to attack unprovoked. But the way they show the hood and the green screen (like looking through the snake's eye) was bad. The snake forms hood only when it is alarmed - but in films and serials - the snake always sits with hood open. Even Nandu and Mannu went too near to it. But it is better that they did not show a child with snake-bite. 
Dr.Fear thumbnail
no idea 😕 , dunno why CVs brought up this track , maybe for giving the leads a difficult time...
Dr.Fear thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPuja

The snake was cobra, not known to attack unprovoked. But the way they show the hood and the green screen (like looking through the snake's eye) was bad. The snake forms hood only when it is alarmed - but in films and serials - the snake always sits with hood open. Even Nandu and Mannu went too near to it. But it is better that they did not show a child with snake-bite. 

@ Bold :- i agree , it was so scary and the vision , my god ! it was the high light
Dr.Fear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

As long as the snake doesn't turn out to be icchadhari nag or nagin, it's all good. 

But the fact that the snake chose to spare Nandu and Mannu and then strategically bit Gehna, left me wondering. Why would it spare Nandu and Mannu

@ bold :- 🤣 , it cracked me up , lol ichadari snake 😆 and lol i too thought about it but it didn't bite N and M because they didn't step on it but Gehna almost stepped...