Siddharth Shukla AT108|The King Of Hotness

Posted: 9 years ago
This thread is heavily loaded, please wait for a while to see the best result

+
 DO NOT COPY any of the Design , any of the Animates siggys ,layout , banner anything from this  AT (its imagine, designing by SS AT members ,do not copy any Graphics design or any the Creations etc.WITH OUT MY (Olivewellington) PERMISSION

One  Journey's End to  an others  New  journey's Beginning.

The moment is finally here when we celebrate 100 AT

We all have stuck together through thick and thin.

We have always welcomed each other with open arms.

We have found lifelong friends in the members here.

We have never failed to support the reason of the existence
of this place, wherever & whenever.
 1   0   0 Appreciation Thread 

It's only the beginning now
...a path way yet unknown
At times the sound of other steps
...sometimes we walk alone

The best beginnings of our lives
May sometimes end in sorrow
But even on our darkest days
The sun will shine tomorrow.

So we must do our very best
Whatever life may bring
And look beyond the winter chill
To smell the breath of spring.

Into each life will always come
A time to start anew
A new beginning for each heart
As fresh as morning dew.

Although the cares of life are great
And hands are bowed so low
The storms of life will leave behind
The wonder of a rainbow.

The years will never take away
Our chance to start anew
It's only the beginning now
So dreams can still come true.

Before the enter New World , new Land just remind to past story of the SS AT ,I  would like to ventilate my past memory and how could i build this beautiful SS AT ,lets Give You all my introduction, Myself-My full name - Oliveya  Aniston ,Living in Most Beautiful country New Zealand's capital city is Wellington, I am very Sensitive person,

We have reach 100 AT now we would starting a  New beginning Here is a New start  with a blossoming Spring. Spring indicates a new, Fresh beginning in our life...As its a symbol of freshness, so thought of making of Siddharth Shukla  100 AT with new theme new fresh new hope  . I hope it brings a new flavor in our lives too.
Spring is a season of happiness and Joy. It is a mixture of shades...every where is sunshine which is giving us a New Hope, a New beginning. Like I said, that this time we are celebrating this New beginning with the man himself Siddharth Shukla

Previous year when i was starting to created the new Land of Siddains
was a mixture of things. Together, We have seen many ups & down s in Sid life we  have faced so many good and bad days with Siddharth , and here too once again ,we will starting new beginning with new hope ,this years very importance for Siddharth career his life & career move in new place , this year he will enter in bollywood we are praying for Siddharth 's new career success good health, success and happiness. This is a new beginning of happiness, which we all wish for Siddharth  to get in exchange of those bad times...its the beginning of a success in Siddharth 's life, which we all wish for him to get, May he get all his wishes fulfilled and soon something better than this will knock his door!!! And Yes, We all also wish Siddharth  for a good health too.
Before i shall began to pen down how the idea in mind come to created a SS AT .I i would like to share that I wasn't In a frame of mind to write my thought  the Post regarding On Siddharth Shukla AT born True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure,I have never been watch Balika vadhu  before SRS entry I have never been  so much addicted to a  Any India show before i remembers few india show i was llike to watch .I got so hooked to BV -2012 that I ended up joining balika vadhu forums . Just to be able to spend a few hours discussing the show, I have given up watching anything else on television. 2012-DEC during the Ansh married time i was come first time Ansh married celebration thread in there i do not know anything  about this place ., i really do know about any Ansh members but my oldest close friend khusi talk to me ,

2013 -28 feb after pratyusha leave i was soo upset ,and almost i lost my interested to watch the bv but Siddharth never lets down my exception ,i really do not know after Pratyusha leave why i has been continuous watch the show then slowly  Sid won my heart by his natural acting  his killing look ,i has been visited this place but  was starting to find Siddharth Shukla AT but its very ðŸ˜³nobody made his AT then i thought to created his AT i have write a letters to BV DV team members i got the permission to open the SS AT  

Siddharth he most exceptionally talented actor in Indian Telly today. His personality, down-to-earth nature, and humility is what makes us all love him the more we see him. I respect him for all he does and sometimes, doesn't do. An actor who'll always be in his prime no matter how long it has been and as a well-wisher of his, I hope he continues to rise and shine but stay the way he is.All thanks to this show & JDJ, I discovered a treasure named Siddharth Shukla. I truly have no words to describe Siddharth. What a bundle of talent he is combined with his great looks. He is absolutely lethal. I have been fans of other actors before but never in my life, have I been so affected by any man I have watched onscreen. Words are not enough to describe Siddharth. it's his acting skills, his ability convincingly look like the character he is playing, his extraordinarily expressive eyes, face and his voice. I also admire him for being such a humble human being.

Siddharth Shukla  is in a league of his own. I don't want to compare him with other television actors, Bollywood or Hollywood actors. I just like to think of him as an actor and compare his abilities with other actors and to me he is one the best I have ever seen.

I would love to see Siddharth Shukla reach new heights and be an internationally recognized actor someday and receive all the awards because he truly deserves it. Everyone knows about their hidden talent and we know about yours too, we have seen your hard work with lots of dedication that's why we can say Siddharth  that you are a true Rockstar !!!!!  Soon you will achieve what u've aimed for in life!

We all say you are a Rockstar, and are Born to Rock  this World.

qG4lB.gif

Welcome to Siddharth Shukla AT our Dream land  new home to stay and new discussion  to share we are the craziest fans of sid(shiv) who always in shiv(sid) dream land

https://i.imgur.com/LAVDDk1.png

He might have wan millions heart by his brilliant performance  in Balika vadhu .He had got many awards for his best  character shiv 
With siddharth shukla playing shivraj shekhar the audience fell in love with the ideal man , the dream man ,  the  possessive  lover character. Whether a girl in her teens or women in their fifties everyone wanted a man like shivraj shekhar  in their lives, a man who would go to any extent, would do anything, endure everything just for the sake of 'Love'.
The man who knows to achieve success with his hard-work & determination... if you want something with all your heart you tend to achieve it..Siddharth with his hard-work has proved it to all of us that nothing is impossible...Impossible itself means I'  AM Possible.Love makes the world go round it's is very true. It's is our driving force, for what ever reason it may be. Poems, plays, and legends can only briefly touch the true meaning of love. We can only feel what that meaning is, and express it in ways only we can understand towards another. The true question we should be asking is not, what life is, but what love is. For us 'Siddharthvians' Love is synonymous to Siddharth and vice versa."Siddharth"that's a name that is a part of our lives so much so that every time we think of ourselves we come to think of him..Life has changed so much from being a fan to now being a friend. What was randomly a glimpse of yet another telly star has come to grow as a beautiful relation that is ever growing. All of us at some or the other stage has been searching for meanings of love and little did we know that all that meaning of love would get embodied in just one name 'Siddharth'. Everything seems to revolve, begin and end on this one name'

Siddharth Shukla King of emotions he certainly is, none can portray them better than him. From sadness to anger, happiness to passion, jealousy to love, he is a master of all. He makes you cry with his character, laugh with it, feel the anger rise when he is angry and experience the passion with it! He gives life to his characters through his beautiful portrayal of emotions. It was about time he got his rightful due! But we hope and pray this is only the beginning of a long and successful career ahead!
Siddharthfans, it's a new world, we can show , the world Shining, shimmering, splendid..We can open our eyes but Siddharth has taken us wonder by wonder, over, sideways and under on a magic carpet ride into a whole new world, a new fantastic point of view.

No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming, a whole new world a dazzling place we never knew but when we are way up here, It's crystal clear that now we in this whole new world with you at the center, people of so many cultures and religions have come together, now we are in a whole new world with Siddharth unbelievable sights, indescribable feeling, soaring, tumbling, free wheeling  through an endless diamond sky, a whole new world,

His charming smile, lively eyes and a positive attitude hid all the obstacles he must have faced on the way. His name is Siddharth shukla, and he will make even the toughest hearts scream.

Life is a journey and in it we come across different people, some come and go without a trace, there are only a few who leave an everlasting mark. 

This journey for him has not been easy, he is not an actor about whom you can say the fairy tale line "He came, he saw, he conquered" the more apt line would be "he came, he struggled, he learned, he survived, he worked hard and he conquered" ' and in fact he still continues to struggle, work hard and excel his own past achievements

As fans our journey with Siddharth shukla  has been entertaining and exciting, its an unwritten bond, a strange relationship but one that is filled with trust, the trust he has developed over the years. Our faith in his ability as an actor is one thing where he has never disappointed us. There's a phase that " Eyes are windows to the soul " My first impression of Siddharth was ... * Woaaah, This man had such expressive eyes ! * .o .O He's one of those rare actors that can actually EMOTE with their eyes ... And flip the switch, so to speak, of emotions they feel so effortlessly"

We fans adore him for the person he is but more than anything else he has won our hearts and minds through the sheer splendor he is on screen!

He is one of the most natural actors in the industry and has expressive eyes which make his acting 100 times better than other actor .Words can never do justice to your ability as an actor Siddharth shukla , hence i  won't make this long and end it by i wishing ur  great success

Siddharth Shukla, known for his  G r e e k  G o d  l o o k s  a n d  c o o l - d u d e  attitude is an Indian TV Actor and a Model. This handsome hunk, who appears in Indian TV Serials, started a career as a model.  On 12th Dec, , 1980 a star was born .
Siddharth 's feats and accolades are no ordinary feats. He has only gone from pillar to pillar, stronger and is today, a name to reckon with amongst the top brass of actors in the Indian Television Industry. 
A Good Actor is one, who somewhere when acting, stays true to their capabilities and our honest within themselves. One who has a very clear and deep understanding of the character motivation, they are portraying. One who is able to understand how each scene connects together which eventually reflect in acting, be it on screen or stage.

We have no doubts about Siddharth's  talent as an actor and how truly compassionate and honest,  he is  as an  actor. The way he has been able to express his emotions  while playing all his Character's Be it in love u zinge 'or as  shubh ' in Babul ka Aangann,  or Veer -In jaane pehchaane se Ajnabbi or as Shiv  - In Balika vadhu has been remarkable.  Siddharth has an innate capability in him to make the audience  fall in love with the gamut of emotions he portrays.  So, we fall in love with the notion of love, when his character falls in love; cry when he cry; smile when he smile; laugh when he laughs, etc.

Siddharth back into time, as to how and when we fell in love with a magnificent  Actor Siddharth Shukla who has emoted various expressions in his career till date, here are some of the several basic shades of emotions/expressions portrayed by SS.

aGv0o.png

Siddharth Shukla is not just a man of charm and good looks but also tenderness and  intelligence. He's been a straggler all his life to strive victory in the tasks he takes up. . Siddharth Shukla is in the pinnacle of his career at present, where he is exploring varied waters, be it his television serial Balika Vadhu where's he's playing the role of Shivraj Shekhar the charming, effervescent collector, or the dance reality show JDJ which he participated last year and acquired the art of dancing, which so far had been a non-passable  rocky mound in his view, that he had been staying away concluding that he's not made for it nor his Holocene  re-entry into Bollywood with a plump three films deal in the hands of the prestigious Dharma productions., Siddharth Shukla is on his path to stardom, his sternness and trust assures us that he cannot go wrong this time. He's chosen to act by Karan Johar in his movie, and it was pretty much translucent from KJ's words and gestures he was impressed with Siddharth's charming heroic looks, when he had openly acknowledged that Siddharth Shukla is a hero material, flaming the hopes and desires of many of his fans to on-look their ideal on the silver screen soon. 

Siddharth had loving parents, two elder sisters who showered him with love and affection. He was pampered by three women in his household, which has forged him in being a courteous, friendly person to all the lovely ladies he's been working with. Siddharth Shukla born in a middle class family, lost his dad in a young age, and was burdened to earn for a living. Being the perfect family man, he searched for ways to earn and also to shine bright in this competitive world. He did modeling and intended to sharpen his natural aptitude and skills further, he participated in Gladrags Manhunt which was held in Turkey in 2005 and with his unfailing smartness he won the title. Modeling laid a huge platform for Siddharth Shukla and brought him more feathers in his cap. It also brought the opportunities for his next destination, he was casted as the male lead in his debut film, I am in love., And with the significance with this movie's title, whoever see him fall in love with him. Even though the film didn't do well, he didn't lose his heart or confidence as he was blessed with a huge self assurance about himself. As a next step in his life, Siddharth did quite a few famous commercials for popular brands like Bajaj, Fair&Lovely, ICICI, Siyarams, Krack cream etc.,

After this he arrived to his final and the most significant destination called the tellyworld, in which he's a most popular shining star. Siddharth Shukla got selected as the male lead of Ratan Sinha's Babul ka Aangann Chootet Na as the main lead named Shubh. Even though he was new to acting, he tried his best., Since the shiv wasn't a bug success he surfed for new possibilities, he wanted to shine more brighter, thus he ended up in several shows like NDTV Imagine's EK Packet Umeed,  Star Show's JPSAN.. Though these shows brought him lukewarm responses and appreciation, Siddharth  Shukla wanted to stun the world with something great and the best ever in the tellyworld. And thus he grabbed the opportunity of doing the legendary Shivraj Shekhar in Balika Vadhu the show of a child bride Anandi.
He stole not just Anandi's heart but has stolen million of hearts with his extraordinary portrayal of his character Shiv. I being a hardcore Shiv fan would love to renounce that Shiv has been the best ever male character I've ever seen in the serial world. Siddharth Shukla lives as Shuv  rather acting, and that's how we get connected to him sooner and grow fond of him from the moment we set our eyes on him. 

The journey so far as been a long and entrancing one. He has seen some big losses, huge failures, and enduring tasks in his life. But he never let his heart or confidence fail him. His trials and luck have finally showered him with success. His destiny has played a great role in his failures and hard works resulted him with success. He has loved and been loved by near and dear ones. Fallen in and out of love too. Life has never made him starve for love though as he has the love of millions of his endearing fans. Though failing fate pulled him back with crudity and coarse his persistence to knock at the every possible destination and craving for successful continued. His journey wasn't an easy one but had many pricks and thorns aligned in a row in his path ahead, which he has successfully crossed with his head held high with a stupendous will power and self confidence. He never concluded himself a loser, he never dropped back in disappointment,  he never lost his hope but continued to put us all under his magic spell and trample all of us with his scintillating abilities. He had lost a ray of hope in the name of his fathers demise at a very young age, but a hand of love from his mother never left him, she guided him to what he is been standing now. Her hand didn't shook him off at the time of dire needs and never retreated her blessing hand off him. Today as he's dazzling as a victorious star, he still conducts himself well and down to earth. Siddharth Shukla wants to people to remember him not just as a man who is success as an actor but also for the love for his family he has deep rooted in his heart. 

jOL4.png

Siddharth Shukla certainly got to play some very good roles in his past, which he played so naturally and uniquely beautiful. His portrayal as Shivraj Shekhar will definitely withstand in time as it's sculptured not just in our memories but also hearts and souls. Every viewer got hooked to balika vadhu once he stamped his presence in the show and were glued on to their television sets like a metal attracted to the magnet. Your extreme good looks and charm was a bait to the fans as they got hooked up to the show like a fish which falls prey to its fantasy., in a similar way we fall prey upon your charm and have still not hooked off of it.  His extreme good looks, scrutinizing eyes, a scintillating smile scorch us with its intensity and magnanimity. 

There should be a very special mention about his smile, which his the best, innocent, charming smile we've ever seen. It's intensity and innocence make us blush, his big broad teeth are very fondly teased a bunny sized which we all love the most. Next comes his hot bod, which can be given a ten on ten. His toned muscles, perfectly shaped Six packs make him look like a Greek god in the making. 
Nobody can repent upon admiring him, since it's the unavoidable as they set their eyes upon him. Overall he's one of the best creations of god in this human species filled world. We cannot help but gaze with utmost admiration at this tall, dusky, and exceptionally handsome man. His strong determination as shattered all the obstacles which were laid upon him. He is Siddharth Shukla and he makes the mist hardened hearts to scream for him. Life is a battle and it needs to be fought with hard and strong will. We come across many with a faint heart and undoubtedly they vanish without a trace. There are a very few who impress us with their skills, and Siddharth is among them who has not just impressed us but also left an everlasting mark and occupied a permanent place in our hearts as our all time favorite.

This entire journey has not been easy, he's  not an actor who has come with a media or a filmi background. His success can't be considered as an easier entitlement. He wasn't a person who can be showed off with just he came and conquered tag. Coz he fought long and tried hard to conquer. He struggled, he learned, he worked hard and then he conquered. And Infact he still continues to struggle as many aren't digesting his attainments. But it disentangle matter to him as he still works and strives hard to excel his own past deeds. As fans our journey with Siddharth Shukla has been a most entertaining and endearing one. The relationship we share, the bond we share with him is filled with trust and love. Which he has gained with lots of difficulties and developed over the years. Our faith in him not just as an actor but also as an individual would never exhaust. Which was clearly visible when he entered JDJ. Though being a non dancer, Siddharth entered the show as he saw it as a platform for his future endeavors. He worked hard, twisted and twirled his muscled up bod, and got to learn the knack of the dancing art. His fans never fans never let him down and stayed with him as a pillar of strength throughout the journey and helped him surpass the competition with their votes. Even if he didn't win the completion Siddharth won a millions of hearts with his real life personality which was showcased on the JDJ stage. He'll be a winner always for his fans for a great human being he is. 

Many consider him to be a showpiece of his hot bod, but this man has proved he's much more than a just hot hunk. He's proved time and again that he's got much more than  which meet our eyes.  Glamour world is a combative stage where nobody hesitates to throw tantrums  on their rivals. Siddharth wasn't spared from this either, he has been rumored to have illicit affairs with various co-actors of his, right from his debut show to the present. But his genuineness and loyalty never wavered, with the help of his tender hearted family. Moreover he has huge support in the name of his thousands of fans who appreciate and support him at his every possible stride. We wish you all the best for your future projects and also wish the current ones with all the success.

rSWfT.jpg

This man who is called  Siddharth Shukla  needs no introduction...After stealing millions of Hearts on the Television.

WHEN WE SEE HIM SMILE OUR HEARTS BEAT FASTER

Born on the 12th of  December  Nobody ever predicted that this boy will be the reason to live , to smile for the millions of people Nobody ever knew that a STAR was born on that day But today after knowing Siddharth , his achievements , the world knows it is BLESSED with one of the FINEST ACTORS & finest human-being

God gave a gift to the world when Siddharth Shukla were born YOU ARE THE WINNER OF OUR HEARTS... Yours have the Beautiful Smile I've ever seen...I often think How wonderful life is now that you're in my world.
Let me tell u a story.. A story of a Shining Star.
December 12, 1980 
A star was born in the earth 

He made up his mind and participated in  Gladrags Manhunt,.And he had won the title 
 His acting debut in the movie I Am In Love, by Savitri International Films. The film did not do well at the box office. Later, he won Best Model Of The World 2005 held in Turkey. He went on do some commercials like Bajaj, Fair & Lovely, ICICI, Siyarams, Krack Cream, etc. He later got selected as the male lead of Ratna Sinha's Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na as main lead Shubh.but  he wasn't satisfied..The star wanted to shine brighter and thus he entered the world of  NDTV Imagine's Ek Packet Umeed ,Star show JPSAN 

And now..The man who rules our heart..The only 'Shiv' in our Life..

From where I started to where I am today
The journey has been long & tiring
from nothing to some thing I am today
It's not been an easy journey.
Tried with luck; Tried with hard work
Tried with destiny too
But nothing worked for me.
It's not been an easy journey.
Found love but lost love too
Found friends but lost them too
Found money, even lost that one too
But the journey continued 
Today I stand facing the world
It's beckoning me to start all over again
While I miss my love 
With whom I could start the journey again
I called up my love to join me again
In the journey of life that never concludes
Loser! ! She called me
The lesson of journey never concludes.
I want to move on without my love
Even without my friends & money
As life moves on; I move on with it
To a journey that never concludes
Walking alone on this path
With guts and determination 
I want to continue the journey again
A journey where people would remember me 
As the man who won million hearts 

struggle, work hard and excel his own past achievements

Siddharth Shukla - an arduous journey 
Siddharth Shukla  a  name to reckon with.At times we feel what is so special about this celebrity that our heart receives palpitation & we turn oversensitive for him who witnessed series of topsy turvy events in his career. He started his journey as a model & made his mark in the glamour world.Consequently he was seen in lots of advertisements. It is often said that man proposes & God disposes.This was proved when he felt that his career is stabilising, he faltered by signing some wrong projects in bollywood resulting into a big disaster.His career came almost to a halt and he went into oblivion.
If this was not enough, there were setbacks in store on personal front by way of loss of father.Suddenly the responsibility of the family fell on his shoulders & Sid being a man of commitments did not shudder nor lost in disillusionment.He gave up the idea of joining acting school due to monetary constraints & decided to join television industry. He did try his luck in a few daily soaps.Though his character made a mark,it was not of much relevance as the soaps flopped. Being a man of strong will power & determination,he did not loose hope & finally ( as it is said God helps those who help themselves) destiny smiled on him  as he got the opportunity to enact the role of SRS in BV.
The character & show was the turning point in Sid's career.The  expressions in acting and goodlooks  received overwhelming accolades. His pairing with Yusha & their amazing chemistry received raving response which subsequently fetched them various awards.His fan base grew in millions. The year 2012 belonged to our Hero & he received recognition cutting across age groups fetching him various awards for his stupendous performance in BV. Sid showed his camaraderie & rendered full support to the Toral after Pratyusha departed from the show.Luckily, the opportunity came in his way to participate in JDJ which was a heartening news for his fans. His opening act impressed the Judges but the subsequent ones had a mix response. For us,all his performances were great keeping in mind that he was a complete non dancer with no formal training in dancing.Sid's large fan base appreciated his performance and ensured his continuance in the show. In order to rebuff his detractors, he had to escalate the challenges and geared up to showcase one of the most difficult act. This was not for his doing and ultimately he bowed out on his own will. We saw how our hero never lost his cool & took each comments & weird jokes in his stride.
Friends i have tried to compile Sid's roller coaster journey in my writing which is an inspiration for all of us.you can appreciate that I am not an avid writer and as such expect you to please bear the  expressions.Sid has to see lot of success since he has worked hard to achieve & he will reap in the best way. We wish our Hero soon finds his soulmate & lead a blissful life
  There's indifference, alike when he fails or succeeds, 
And attention full ten times as much as there needs; 
Pride where there's no envy, there's so much of joy; 
And mildness, and spirit both forward and coy

--

--

O6TLU.png
--

Siddharth  Shukla acting skills requires no other demonstration after his flawless portrayal  of  Shiv Raj Shekhar  in  the Balika vadhu

He seems to make girls and women swoon over
  inimitable and husky voice ,his most beautiful  expressive eyes and killing smile are enough to make millions drool over him.

An actor is always known for his character, if he portrays a character stupendously then he will be a known face for the people and people will fall in love with the actor and such one actor is Siddharth Shukla.

The man who entered to captured hearts of million of people and at the end of the day with his hard work, dedication, passion and determination for work he was indeed successful and became the hearththrob of the Telly world.

He marked his entry in Glamour Industries  world with a

He made up his mind and participated in  Gladrags Manhunt,.And he had won the title 
 His acting debut in the movie I Am In Love, by Savitri International Films. The film did not do well at the box office. Later, he won Best Model Of The World 2005 held in Turkey. He went on do some commercials like Bajaj, Fair & Lovely, ICICI, Siyarams, Krack Cream, etc. He later got selected as the male lead of Ratna Sinha's Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na as main lead Shubh.but  he wasn't satisfied..The star wanted to shine brighter and thus he entered the world of  NDTV Imagine's Ek Packet Umeed ,Star show JPSAN

Life is a journey and in it we come across different people, some come and go without a trace, there are only a few who leave an everlasting mark. 

This journey for him has not been easy, he is not an actor about whom you can say the fairy tale line "He came, he saw, he conquered" the more apt line would be "he came, he struggled, he learned, he survived, he worked hard and he conquered" ' and in fact he still continues to struggle, work hard and excel his own past achievements

TQLmy.png

If that  role made his entry in world of star then this character introduced him officially as a star and on a wide scale to viewers, ShivRaj Shekhar in  balika vadhu who was a complete contrast from his earlier work. His very first sentence in show with his entry gave audiences a vibe that this man is here to stay, his character in comparison with others were not that much highlighted but this man knew how extract most of it and he does, with his acting he made viewers to go crazy for him and his looks, smile and  Super hotter physique were like cherry on cake for him as not only with his act, his great  physical attributes also proved as an assets for him and it made numerous girls to fall for him.

w16kZ.png

ShivRaj Shekhar  the man filled with determination,principles n utmost respect for women was always against injustice and could not see things going unfair with the people he loved.He thought it was his duty to support  the peoples  when in need.
Life is not just a reverie, a dream. It is much more than that,it is action, endeavor, great and heroic deeds..Shivraj Shekhar the man The hero!! He was a man of action. Shiv for whom adventure was breath of life, Shiv a man in whom the desire to be brave deeds was supreme.. His gentle nature and protection were for all the weak and the people he loved..he doesnt raise his own voice against violence but also taught others to never afraid to raise their voice against violence.. He put his own life in danger for the sake of other people...he was worth-admiring for his courage, selfless nature and unconditional love for everyone

the turning point of his life, his dream role, the character which made him a household name and brought his name to almost everyone's lips across the nation is ShivRaj Shekhar of  the Balika vadhu.  It was a character who mesmerized people around and not a single viewer left unaffected with his charm, if he could not win some people heart from his previous works then this character compelled people to fall for him, to respect him, to adore him and to proclaim that the man having potential to rule the industry is in its action.

It was the character that gave Siddharth Fame and recognition he was worth of and made him to the top position, being  Shivraj Shekarh he tasted the peak of success and why not Hard Work never gets wasted and Siddharth proved it right as in the end all his Hard work, struggle, enthusiasm, adherence and devotion towards his work helped to reach the top and place himself in one of the Best and most versatile actor on television

STEP IN THE Dream Man ,King corner
& WITH YOUR PRETENSE MAKE IT BRIGHTER.. His Smile is the SWEETEST, When he talks it seems like Birds are chirping in their MELODIOUS voice,

His looks make the girls SKIP their Heart-Beat , The Lovely Ladies can never stop going GAGA over him & THE MEN are JEALOUS.. Whenever a aged lady sees him all that they say is

'
'
'You are my moon, you are my sun"
Oh, you are the twinkle of my eyes
I live just to see you
You are the companion for this broken heart

You play games and you are my toy
You are my beautiful dream, to whom all of my hopes are bound
You are so tiny, and so beautiful.
You are so little, so precious!
You are my moon and my sun...

The wind blows through the forest and birds fly through the garden
God willing, someday you too will fly in the sky like a cloud
Whoever sees you then will say,
"What mother's darling are you?"
You are my moon and you are my sun.

Oh, you are the sparkle in my eye.

7Zrfc.png

He has a HEART OF GOLD

this what makes him the HEART-BEAT  of Zillions.He is indeed A SPECIAL GIFT  from THE HEAVEN'S ALMIGHTY

This man who calls himself  "Siddharth Shukla" needs no introduction
His work speaks for him
He rules over the hearts of millions & millions of girl he makes people crazy just by his one small smile

Born on the 12th of  December  Nobody ever predicted that this boy will be the reason to live , to smile for the millions of people Nobody ever knew that a STAR was born on that day But today after knowing Siddharth  , his achievements , the world knows it is BLESSED with one of the FINEST ACTORS & finest human-being

y3xHW.gif

He is a God sent gift we could never ask for anything more then his

One day when God felt generous,
He looked down at me and smiled,
"Since I feel so magnanimous,
I'd like to give you something, child."

He asked me what I wanted,
I said, "Oh, really nothing more,
You've done so much already."
He said, "That's what God is for."

"You have been pretty good," He said,
I know there's not much that you seek,
I will pick a little something,
Just to make your life complete."

With great anticipation,
I looked forward to my gift,
I wondered what God had in mind,
That would give me such a lift.

"This gift," God said, "You realize,
Bears some responsibility,
So, if you accept my present,
You must be willing to agree...

"To offer unconditionally,
A section or a part,
Of more than half of you,
The larger portion of your heart."

"Okay, God," I answered,
"Since in You, I always trust,
I'll meet your obligation,
In the manner that I must."

To myself, I thought, wow, what a gift,
For so much of me, God's asked,
Now what could be so valuable,
That my share was more than half?

With both hands I sought my gift,
I still did not have a clue,
Then God put your hand in mine,
And said His gift to me was YOU!

KBCfH.png

Multifaceted -Thy name is Siddharth

Siddharth Shukla, I may sound repetitive but let us place our palm on our heart & give an honest answer to this question.What  is so special about him that he has succeeded to make permanent inroad in our heart. Whether it is for his debonair personality, distinguished acting and endearing  expression or all of them. But there are so many celebrities endowed with such qualities. Have they been so appealing to us. 
 Sid stands apart for his demureness, humbleness, his intelligence & most importantly his acceptance that he himself was responsible for his failures.In the recently concluded ITA awards, we saw the humble expression of our Hero which illustrated his gratitude & longingness for the same. He bore  almost the same expression in the GPA albeit, a little more confident .When Sid met his best friend KSG, the brightness  on his face & fondness for his long time best friend was felt by us & we could corelate our feelings..Such is the simplicity of our Hero that anyone can feel & fall for him.
 Friends, now let us come to his most fascinating quality that holds him stand apart i.e. the intelligence of this celebrity. Majority of us follow him on twitter. Have you all noticed how well informed he is, be it the political,social,economic or the cultural affairs of our country. His regular tweets on pertinent issues like Indo Pak current ceasefire violations, posing questions to the leader of opposition Ms. Sushma Swaraj on the controversial bill granting relief to convicted  elected representatives, expression of his concerns on unending tolerance of India  to  Pak  sponsored terrorism, so on & so forth. I hope all of you will agree that  this level of  IQ  is far beyond normal  in the entertainment industry. His interest in sports is known to all of us when he himself confirmed that he regularly follows news & sports channel, when he jubilantly tweeted on the victory of a particular sportsperson which was felt as offensive by  some of his fans. We Siddians are not blind &  these are  facts  and  no exaggeration. All of us  must also have realised by his regular tweets how he never misses to wish his fans on all the festivals big or small that denotes his association,camaraderie and responsiveness. These small gestures make him stand tall in the crowd and  overwhelms us with emotions.
Regarding Sid's love life, when he was asked about the qualities he would like to see in his life partner,  his answer was straight with the simple  desire that she should love him. On this count, many Siddians are eligible to qualify but you have to appear before the interview board consisting of his mother & sisters.I don't think our Siddians would face a tough time to impress them .On a serious note his love life has been crystal clear with hardly any real controversies. Wish the lady in his life brings all happiness to him. 
 Friends, Siddharth has reached so far by dint of his hard work,sustaining his failures & also repenting when he said in one of  his tweets that' Bollywood seems to be unforgiving'. This single sentence ached our hearts hence let  us pray & wish may the almighty bless him with golden wings so that he flies higher & higher without loosing the sight of the ground.
While concluding, I humbly accept your overwhelming appreciation for my writing. You all have been  extremely  kind & magnanimous  as my writing is  largely an aggregation of facts like a bird's effort for making a nest. I am aware that the straw is far more important and as such I accept your appreciation with all humility at my command. I am sure that you would keep this in view and  bear with the expressions.

You gave us reason to smile To  just  keep looking at u And forget all a our worries for a while  Your eyes showed us the heights of hooded intensity Your heart filled with nothing but sensitivity The kid behind those mature looks  Your naughtiness  wanting to emerge from every look Your touch decisions made us proud Distinguishing  you in the crowd Your belief n your conviction Got  you  through every situation Your honesty stole our hearts away Just hearing your name made  our day  Seeing you brought twinkle in our eye s Our mind  going blank n being  all smiles The far away look  that came on our face Thinking  n praying  for  your win in the race The  race of life,the race of love,The race of fate and the  race of luck Just    wanted    to   thank     you For all  that   you  have  bestowed on us Love you !!!

"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside."

ou would think that a smile is just that ' a smile, nothing more nothing less.

But on Siddharth a smile is so much more than just an expression of pleasure.

Amazingly, he can use that one smile of his to evoke countless uniquely different emotions.

And there is a special secret behind why his smile has the kind of affect it does, why it dazzles and touches something inside, why it is the kind of smile that makes us smile in return.
Siddharth is the one person whose smiles reach his eyes.

When he smiles his eyes smile too and as soon as that happens you realise that this person carries innocence and joy on the inside.

Who wouldn't be swayed by a smile that reflects genuineness, sincerity and warmth?

What's even more astounding is the number of ways he can smile.

So far I have witnessed a smile of compassionate tenderness, of satisfied triumph, a smile of steely determination and of sensual seduction.

I have seen on him the sad smile of one who is hurt and the gentle, wistful smile of one who is walking down memory lane.

There are hundreds of languages in the world but a smile speaks them all."

ZC79S.png

Most Passionate Romantic Hero 

You touch my heart
In your own style
The simple things you've done
Brings joy to my aching heart
You make me laugh
you make me cry 
You wipe my tears away
And shower it with kisses
The glow of your eyes
Tells me that everything will be alright

As I gaze up into your eyes,
Two stars brown and bold.
I can't help but notice all the warmth you truly hold.
Through your eyes I see your soul,
Bare untouched and still whole.
You love me, Already I know.

Looking up into your eyes,
All my problems fade and fall away.
Looking up into your eyes,
makes me love you more and more each day.

It's and incredible invisible force,
connecting my eyes to yours.

Looking into your eyes,
I can see your every thought.
Telling me what every pain has brought.
Letting me know your letting the pain go,

There's no crying beneath the skies,
there's no hiding behind your eyes.
They tell your every feeling,
They scream them loud and clear,
they tell me you love me,
and you'll always hold me near.

Staring into your eyes should be a crime,
'cuz of the feeling it gives me inside.
So now as I say in this rhyme,

I'll love you till the end of time.

I love your eyes, those twinkling eyes,
They speak of a thousand things.

It glows and I drown in its intensity,

I look into your beautiful eyes

Do I see the truth or lies?

Are they real or in disguized ?

Are they innocent or wise?

I am lost in your beautiful eyes
I would love to stay there forever.
I'll love you  till the end of time.

v1Jsg.gif

My love for you is endless
Like an eternal light 
That keeps on glowing and shinning,
And is sweet as the sweetest wine
You could ever taste,
As my love for you knows no time.
One thing I know for certain
You are always in my heart and soul and mind,
I will give you that special touch 
That you will feel, 
My soul rapture as you embrace me
In the heat of our everlasting flames,
And you will capture that beautiful image, 
Within your heart that your will treasure for life!
Cause our love is magical beyond belief,
Enchanted and amazingly strong,
What we have built together 
As our two hearts has become one,
Is the most precious gift of love,
That will shimmer throughout eternity,
It's a true refection of our love, for everyone to see.
As each night, I find the brightest star,
And I thank God for giving me your love,
And your caring heart and soul,
Cause our love 
Is a wonderful world with much imagination,
Knows no bounds in expressing loves and emotions
Just like my love for you; that will never have an ending,
Written with every beat of my heart.

Z9mwS.jpg

MY heart feels dishevels for what i had done , i wasn't  meant to be ,
The moment you hold my hand  was best in my life,
How could i hold your had and say its alright ?
How can i unveil myself, my heart heart bubbles in a  cage,
I didn't meant  to quell myself ,as i can hear your breath within  me ,
Now you are far away from me ,my heart is curbed in dark grave, 
i can not look because i know i can't deal ,when you glance  at me  then turn away
It too much pain to feel , my mind scares  in your nightmares,
I can 't  let you go by  my sight ,fighting to hold  on ,still falling down 
This room is spinning ,i can hardly  breath ,how so i tell you
My heart and mind  is burying  , burning me  deep inside,
To the way down to past everything i 'm try to seal,
when i look in to your eyes i feel myself faded away,
For you are the only one i can not stir myself 
Do uou feel the same? is my heart  a muddle of confusion ?
These are the question my mind  ponders 
i want you yet  i can not  lets you go
My heart heart aches for all the unanswered  question 
how much  pain  must i go through ,if this is love  i don't want it,
i want  back the  happiness in my heart , where u stand beside me
i want you but then again , i do not want move on 
but for you to wait  and wait for me 
for my heart confesses this love and  this desire's 
I need you presence , essence  everywhere,

Inside your hug is where I like to be
It doesn't matter where it is
I find it loving, soft and warm
With a hint of loving mystery!

I can linger in your warm desire
Remaining in a soft embrace of love
Sometimes, it is pure and sacred
Like the resting place of dove!

Sometimes, it is sensual and exciting
Gathering each other up in a sensual embrace
Reflections of all that we have learned about each other
With a warm response that shows on the face!

We can be at a park on a warm summer's day
Or walking along by a stream
On a "Up North" get-a-way
A simple time by the fire at the cabin
Or dancing to music on a sunlit day!

Inside your hug is the best place to be
An acceptance of one another with perfect grace
Finding a home of refuge and strength
Wrapped inside a hug in any given place!

CXU5.gif

I look at you and I see overflowing joy, passion, and hope.
I want to tell you how I truly feel but can't.
I broke my own rule with you but I want to show you exactly how I feel.
I let you in a place only meant for lovers.
I want to tell you I love you but to scared you may not feel the same.
You came into my life, opened my heart and I cleared a room just for you.
I've never felt this way with anyone before.
I hate that I'm scared; but scared because of the guy before you.
I want to be with you for eternity and a century after.
You care not for yourself but for the others around you.
And that is what I love about you.

We can open our eyes but Siddharth has taken us wonder by wonder, over, 
sideways and under on a magic carpet ride into a whole new world, a new fantastic point of view.No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming, a whole new worlda dazzling place we never knew but when we are way up here, It's crystal clearthat now we in this whole new world with you at the center, people of so many cultures and religions have come together, now we are in a whole new world with siddharth Unbelievable sights, indescribable feeling, soaring, tumbling, free  wheelingthrough an endless diamond sky, a whole new world, a hundred thousand things to see 
 you are like a shooting star, come so far you are new horizons to pursue, every moment red-letter, a whole new world that's where we'll be a thrilling chase a wondrous place for Siddharth and us

UzOfy.gif

When darkness falls upon your heart and soul

I'll be the light that shines for you

When you forget how beautiful you are

I'll be there to remind you

When you can't find your way, I'll find my way to you

When troubles come around, I will come to you

I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on

Be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

I'll be there to carry you, I'll be there

I'll be the rock that will be strong for you,
The one that will hold on to you,

When you feel that rain fallin' down

When there's nobody else around,

I'll be

And when you're there with no one there to hold

I'll be the arms that reach for you

And when you feel your faith is running low

I'll be there to believe in you

When all you find are lies I'll be the truth you need

When you need someone to run to, you can run to me

I'll be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

I'll be the rock that will be strong for you,

I'll be there

I'll be the sun, when your hearts filled with rain

I'll be the one, to chase the rain away 

Be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

'll be the rock that will be strong for you,

I'll be there

koVi3.gif

Siddharth personality...his genuineness are what makes him "cute".  Whether it be the simple mindedness that comes through on his face, or the sweetness that comes through in his words, its his mannerisms and personality traits that make him  more charming.
 In light of recent  many events, Siddharth has always let his work speak for itself.  He's always believed that actions speak louder than words - something that is hard to find these days. 

It is his ability to pull through all the bad, and come out on the other side without any spite - his integrity, virtue only strengthened - that makes him praiseworthy...it is hard to believe anyone can be so inherently good.

Siddharth is unique indeed when it comes to his goodness - its unparalleled.

Never before have I come across anyone so authentic.

Its his authenticity that makes him charming.  His ability to stay grounded and true to himself that make him the incredible person he is.

"Cuteness" charm Personified through his purity, simplicity, kindness...his unblemished character in general.

His goodness comes across through that brilliant smile, and radiant eyes, all the more adding to his "Cuteness".

Being cute is being the best person you can be

Your cuteness uplifts and pleases other's heart

Your cuteness come from inside, then the outside

True cuteness is about making the most of your sweet friendly and innocent nature and projecting it wherever you go..

Your cuteness lies in your being genuine and greeting everyone with a smile

You are cute because you don't pretend to be someone else

You are cute because you laugh with others and spread joy

You are cute because you use your own mind to its full potential by discovering what you are good at and doing it really well

You are cute because you are shy but sweet and bubbly...

We can open our eyes but Siddharth has taken us wonder by wonder, over, 
sideways and under on a magic carpet ride into a whole new world, a new fantastic point of view.No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming, a whole new world a dazzling place we never knew but when we are way up here, It's crystal clear   that now we in this whole new world with you at the center, people of so many cultures and religions have come together, now we are in a whole new world with siddharth unbelievable sights, indescribable feeling, soaring, tumbling, free  wheeling through an endless diamond sky, a whole new world, a hundred thousand things to see 
 you are like a shooting star, come so far you are new horizons to pursue, every moment red-letter, a whole new world that's where we'll be a thrilling chase a wondrous place   for Siddharth and us

The most beautiful eyes in the earth  your eyes speak most sexiest eye ever everybody  like his eyes The eyes of love makes really it is truth and truth siddharth eyes most attractive and beautiful.the eyes of love makes every person in  the world beautiful n attractive.Around the movement eyes magic his performances. HIS hIS  eyes expression is sooo magic and most gorgeous   AamZing  his  every performances Siddharth his eyes movement and ASK  ask more  silently..

Oh, his eyes, his eyes make the stars look like they're shining
he's so beautiful
And I tell him everyday
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause boy, you're amazing
Just the way you are
His laugh his laugh, he hates but I think it's so sexy
he's so beautiful
And I tell him everyday
Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say
When I see your face
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
Just the way you are
The way you are
The way you are
boy, you're amazing
Just the way you are
When I see your face
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
Just the way you are, yeah

He has achieved success  who has lived well,laughed often, and loved much;

who has enjoyed the trust of pure women,

the respect of intelligent men and  the love every  people 

who has filled his niche and accomplished his task;

who has left the world better than he found it  whether by an improved poppy,a perfect poem or a rescued soul;

who has never lacked appreciation of Earth's beauty  or failed to express it;

who has always looked for the best in others and  given them the best he had;

whose life was an inspiration;

whose memory a benediction.

vpgAD.gif

He has an amazing talent of touching the hearts of people through his natural acting.He is an actor with the ability to effectively portray the character's inner feelings and emotions and express what the director wants, very fast and convincingly. You can feel the pain, sorrow , loved and joy of the character he portrays on the screen.  Siddharth  did very well with his emotional scene .The emotional scene where he expressed his sorrow and guilt in such controlled and masculine way.I have notice at  his eyes Woooww What was expression ?I 'm just speechless The eyes are said to be the windows to our soul.  We can see by simply looking into someone's eyes and know how, what, why, and where they are and what they are feeling.  For an actor, that ability to emote with such strength and force through something as simple as a look is a great skill; one in which only a few have mastered. Siddharth  Shukla is just one of the few who has this innate gift and has masterfully commanded it.  The way in which he can flex his eyes to show happiness, ,  pain  sadness,  love, confusion, anger, and mischievousness is truly awe inspiring.

The intensity to which siddharth can deliver himself in a scene and emote the necessary emotions is remarkable. Eyes might be known to often show love, care and understanding,  Can it be conveyed through eyes too? siddharth eyes do the magic

T15kA.gif

Very few actors par excellence touch lives and bring smiles on so many faces without ever realizing it. They breathe life into their characters; such a way that you can't help feeling every feeling, thinking every thought, experiencing every emotion and dreaming every dream that the characters they are enacting are dreaming. They touch your hearts, affect you to an extent that they seem part of your lives, and they pull on your heartstrings, one by one. 
I truly have no words to describe Siddharth shukla. What a bundle of talent he is combined with his great looks. He is absolutely stunning . I have been fans of other actors before but never in my life, have I been so affected by any man I have watched onscreen. Words are not enough to describe Siddharth. My love and admiration for siddharth continues to grow each day. So what is it about siidharth that drives us all crazy? Is it the looks or the acting skills? For me it's everything but like most his acting skills, his ability convincingly look like the character he is playing, his extraordinarily expressive eyes, face and his voice. I also admire him for being such a humble human being.I would love to see siddharth reach new heights and be an internationally recognized actor someday and receive all the awards because he truly deserves it.I am sure most of his fans feel the same way.
Siddharth shukl is truly a gem, and be it his extraordinary ability to act with so much versatility or his genuine humbleness. He is probably the only actor that I hold so much respect for and not too forget, admiration.
His handsome and good looks are always a bonus point, but again,I really do hope he reaches many more heights in the future! :)

Edited by OliveWellington - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

congratulations on the new at

hey nandita and zarqa Wats up
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

congratulations on the new at

hey nandita and zarqa Wats up

nothing yaar ..no news...😔
nandita I really want sid to come in a new movie soon

nandita I really want sid to come in a new movie soon

keep your patience ...he will come with good news very soon...😳
I still wish to see him as ram in ram lakhan

I still wish to see him as ram in ram lakhan

no not as Ram...Ram is again a perfect character...now i want to see him in a different shade...😳
Originally posted by geet005

congo for new AT🥳

hi geet😊
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

hi geet😊

hi nandu
hi geet
nandita I don't mind even lakhan