Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
i am being busy with  lots of work about Siddharth Shukla Creation gallery  creation , banner tags 
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viamuniquestyle

i am being busy with  lots of work about Siddharth Shukla Creation gallery  creation , banner tags 

Ok...😊
Embedded image permalink
Girls here is an article on SS in stardust september issue...😳

caps credit @siddians in twitter..😊

here he have said that although currently he is happy with his career progress...but  he want to become a producer in future too

Now i understand why that guy is sooo kanjoos...πŸ˜†
EnteralOfLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

Embedded image permalink

here he have said that although currently he is happy with his career progress...but  he want to become a producer in future too

Nandu πŸ€— do u know i am always waiting for u , beacuse u are only one person who always  Bring to great news about Siddharth  which we always  waiting to know about him

Nandu πŸ€— do u know i am always waiting for u , beacuse u are only one person who always  Bring to great news about Siddharth  which we always  waiting to know about him

it's my pleasure ...i always want to share all this happiness with my lovely friends...πŸ€—

Khusiyaan Baas bantne se he barte hain...😳
Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago
EnteralOfLove thumbnail

it's my pleasure ...i always want to share all this happiness with my lovely friends...πŸ€—

Khusiyaan Baas bantne se he barte hain...😳

Nadhu , i really wish Siddharth   will have  very good movie ,  just prat to God to his all dream will be come true very soon , i just want to see his bright happy face 😳😳 u know n how much i loved him

Embedded image permalink

Nadhu , i really wish Siddharth   will have  very good movie ,  just prat to God to his all dream will be come true very soon , i just want to see his bright happy face 😳😳 u know n how much i loved him

Believe on him and believe on almighty ... i am sure our wish will be fullfilled very soon...😳

i had send you the whole career graph of siddharth  ...do you read it...when i was collected all the stuff i was just amazed that how a person can be transformed himself so much...⭐️...i am totally impressed by him ...and i have full faith on him now.. if he want ...he can do anything ..😎 β­οΈ
Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago
EnteralOfLove thumbnail

Believe on him and believe on almighty ... i am sure our wish will be fullfilled very soon...😳

i had send you the whole career graph of siddharth  ...do you read it...when i was collected all the stuff i was just amazed that how a person can be transformed himself so much...⭐️...i am totally impressed by him ...and i have full faith on him now.. if he want ...he can do anything ..😎 β­οΈ

πŸ€—

Now I am crazy for you , i am falling in loved with you ☺️ my dear friend , Siddharth  n you are very  especial for me , Nadhu , I just just wish Siddharth all dream come true so soon , i really loved him from  my all heart , πŸ€—❀️ ,

do u know i can do anything for  him , i would never leave him 😳 i am one of the his forever fans i am sure u also too
Edited by Viamuniquestyle - 9 years ago

Embedded image permalink

πŸ€—

Now I am crazy for you , i am falling in loved with you ☺️ my dear friend , Siddharth  n you are very  especial for me , Nadhu , I just just wish Siddharth all dream come true so soon , i really loved him from  my all heart , πŸ€—❀️ ,

do u know i can do anything for  him , i would never leave him 😳 i am one of the his forever fans i am sure u also too

Thank you dear...you too are very close to my heart...πŸ€—

you are a very little and innocent girl...i love your craziness for him...wish one day he should meet you...he absolutely deserve a fan like you...😳 β€οΈ

And yes i am always a loyal fan ...so no  question to leave him ever ...i become his fan after watching his past and present works...so that  is absolutely no matter for me that whatever he will do in future ...i mean how much he will succeed in future o not ...but yes as a die hard fan of him  i always wish him a very successful professional and personal life...😳
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
⭐️

Embedded image permalink

tfs Nandita.. So another magazine to grab Embarrassed
can it be identified just as stardust sept issue?

Sid has ambition to become producer .. Good I like and admire ambitious people ⭐️