Siddharth Shukla AT108|The King Of Hotness - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Lst week BV TVT 5.2.....jumped from 4.6...So ppl are liking DB drama..that is the reason DB track is getting Extention...🀒...DB is lying to Ansh that she is innocent ...she just wast to that Anandi should get pregnant ASAP...😑
I will Kill BV makers to promote that type of regressive track...😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ ...why Ansh should become Ullu again?????why always they should suffer...🀒
Originally posted by Russhme22

Nandu, tfs 😊
loved angry young man Shiv today.. Sid was awesome in portraying Shiv's anger.. πŸ‘ AnSh were good

yes ansh were very good today...SPecially Sidjee...⭐️..but i did not like that Anandi stopping him for the sake of their family...
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Lst week BV TVT 5.2.....jumped from 4.6...So ppl are liking DB drama..that is the reason DB track is getting Extention...🀒...DB is lying to Ansh that she is innocent ...she just wast to that Anandi should get pregnant ASAP...😑
I will Kill BV makers to promote that type of regressive track...😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ ...why Ansh should become Ullu again?????why always they should suffer...🀒

ohh so TRP high πŸ˜†
basically its Anandi suffering that probably interested people..😲

don't worry they will not show AnSh ullu again like Sanchi track.. They can't take that risk now. Today also AnSh, specially Shiv didn't believe DBs excuse

yes ansh were very good today...SPecially Sidjee...⭐️..but i did not like that Anandi stopping him for the sake of their family...

that is bound to happen.. Ouch for the sake of more drama.. But lets see what they do next.

tune spoilers nahi padhe the kya Priya ke.. I had read so I wasn't much irritated.. πŸ˜†

ohh so TRP high πŸ˜†
basically its Anandi suffering that probably interested people..😲

don't worry they will not show AnSh ullu again like Sanchi track.. They can't take that risk now. Today also AnSh, specially Shiv didn't believe DBs excuse

Actually PPl like drama...🀒
Db track is not going to end very soon...I read in Ansh AT that DB will create more hazzards in Ansh's life????is it true?????

that is bound to happen.. for the sake of more drama.. But lets see what they do next.

tune spoilers nahi padhe the kya Priya ke.. I had read so I wasn't much irritated.. πŸ˜†

Spoiler tho ek pare the...Par ussmein tho tha ke DB will say everything in front of Ansh...kaha the ke she will lie.??????

Pls share priya's spoiler with me...
No re Nandita...
so such thing its our tukka...surely she will create some hungama 

AnSh are lead...good thing is both are together will made DB ullu  
I don't remember reading about DB creating more troubles in spoilers.. But AnSh are looking smart now hope they will not let her do anything like that

let me search for spoilers
I will PM you in some time.. 😊 bye for now
Edited by Russhme22 - 9 years ago

Actually PPl like drama...🀒
Db track is not going to end very soon...I read in Ansh AT that DB will create more hazzards in Ansh's life????is it true?????

Hi, Nandu,😊

People like drama, that's ok, but we never liked DB, actually  we love Ansh very much. , From this drama  we were able to  watch  various  avatar  of Ansh,  rain dance,😳  close lovely  scene of Ansh😳 etc  ,, even they got more screen space too.  thats why TRP has increased πŸ˜†