Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Good morning/Good evening Girls...Have a very nice day ahead.😊
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very good morning girls.. Have a nice week ahead

loved the introductory scene of painter babu with CS.. Looking forward to this week for more.. ⭐️
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GM AT and my girls gang.

Hope everyone is doing great !!!

Looking ahead to new track for Shiv. Like the introduction episode of SRS and Painter. Sid was confident and well executed the scene.

I was scared how would Sid perform in front of such a talented actor as Harsh Chayya but he did good job. A lot of testing time awaits ahead as Character Shiv and Actor Sid.

All the best to him as he will surely excel in this task too. πŸ‘πŸΌ
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: onlinebuddy75

GM AT and my girls gang.

Hope everyone is doing great !!!

Looking ahead to new track for Shiv. Like the introduction episode of SRS and Painter. Sid was confident and well executed the scene.

I was scared how would Sid perform in front of such a talented actor as Harsh Chayya but he did good job. A lot of testing time awaits ahead as Character Shiv and Actor Sid.

All the best to him as he will surely excel in this task too. πŸ‘πŸΌ

very well said Rina.. I was also cautious.. But the scene was well in terms of execution and writing.. Sid appeared confident ⭐️ looking forward to AnSh scenes with painter too.. Shiv and Anandi together are always strong and like a team together ..so expecting some nice and dhasu scenes..
@Rina and Rashmi...very well said...πŸ‘
I am sure sid will Excel in that track...infact i want he should work with all the talented actors who help him to flourish his acting talent...He got a group of excellent co stars like surekheji, Anoop, Smita, Sudhirjee, Shanky , Pratsi , Toral etc who help him to flourish his talent till now...😳.Now he got a chance to act with Harshjee...i am sure he will definitely overcome the challenge ...😳..after all  he is the NEXT SUPER⭐️...now onwards he need to face that type of challenge every time...😊

Navratri: How much celebrities earn during festivities

Siddharth Shukla: 
This tall, fair and handsome Shiv' of Balika Vadhu fame wowed us with his performance in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. He is considered as one of the most attractive heroes of television and made a recent debut in Bollywood with the Karan Johar movie. The actor reportedly charges up to Rs 5 lakh for an appearance in these dandiya events. It is said that his fans were very excited to see him on stage and he was gracious enough to pose with his fans. 
Source :-TOI😊

So

Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Russhme22

very well said Rina.. I was also cautious.. But the scene was well in terms of execution and writing.. Sid appeared confident ⭐️ looking forward to AnSh scenes with painter too.. Shiv and Anandi together are always strong and like a team together ..so expecting some nice and dhasu scenes..

True Rashmi I was also very nervous to see how he performs, but he did a fab job. He looked so confident.
It is going to be more difficult for Sid as he will be walking a thin line of husband and CS where he can not go overboard due to his character.

Harsh chayya is amazing actor n he has to act crazy so he can do anything who does not have to follow any code of conduct.

Anandi will be focus point so lot of focus will be around Shiv-Ansndi-Palash .

It is testing time for Sid and Toral

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if sid can stand in the same frame as harsh Chaya and not get over shadowed it will be termed as a big success for him
goofyCat thumbnail

True Rashmi I was also very nervous to see how he performs, but he did a fab job. He looked so confident.
It is going to be more difficult for Sid as he will be walking a thin line of husband and CS where he can not go overboard due to his character.

Harsh chayya is amazing actor n he has to act crazy so he can do anything who does not have to follow any code of conduct.

well written post πŸ‘
lets see whether the actors and writers live upto our expectations.. Actors I am quite sure. Writers also need to come up with well written scripts without loop holes.

As far as Sid is considered, he is totally into character of Shivraj Shekhar.. After a long time he is getting to do something challenging and something to showcase his talent.. I have faith in Sid and Toral..

Nandu tfs.. Sid is indeed very popular.. 😳

Rina...that painter track is brought by the BV makers to show the strong bonding between Ansh...😊..and i am sure Sid will rock the track just like the DB laddo track...😳...