•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
What moral does Gauri's death teaches us ?
Why Pari was choosen as Ahana and why not pia ? Why Naren after becoming normal dont fall in love with ankita?
Where is Soham is he dead or alive?
JUst Imagine what happened to gauri parients after death of  gauri  where they were living?
Why Soham dont get punishment for killing gauri ?
Will Rushali and Kinnari will be punished for their crimes ? 
Please use your Imaginations and give answer to my questions Forum Members please 

Originally posted by sohamfan

Absolutely nothing
Why Pari was choosen as Ahana and why not pia ? 
It became very clear very quickly that Pia can not act.. and is unsuitable... and she eventually quit.
Why Naren after becoming normal dont fall in love with ankita? 
He is an absolute idiot. The less said about his is better. 
Where is Soham is he dead or alive?He is obviously still alive, after all Savita and Sulochana are still going strong with120 years and still have black full hair... so why should Soham be dead?
JUst Imagine what happened to gauri parients after death of  gauri  where they were living?
They are also obviously alive and kicking somewhere... why should they die? In PR only when someone shoots somebody death might  happen (often they go into COMA however only to return at a convenient time again)
In Indian soaps evil never gets punished. Bad guys never die... so Soham, kinnari, Rushali etc will live for ever and never get punished. After watching so many soaps now it is quite obvious to me.
Please use your Imaginations and give answer to my questions Forum Members please 

Originally posted by sohamfan

Why Pari was choosen as Ahana and why not pia ? Why Naren after becoming normal dont fall in love with ankita?
Where is Soham is he dead or alive?

When a humanbeing when suffers from mental diesease his braain does not works properly then why Naren Karmerkar  was genius when he was mental ill and why not  after becoming normal.?
Some more Questions 
When a humanbeing when suffers from mental diesease his brain does not works properly then why Naren Karmerkar  was genius when he was mental ill and why not  after becoming normal.? 
When Naren was mentally ill He have considered Ankit as aahana ? What would happen when he was mentally ill if has considered kinnari as Aahana Rather than Ankita?
Edited by sohamfan - 9 years ago