Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This just a simple OS. I am writing it on the spot so please ignore grammatical errors & Like and do comment also if u read ðŸ˜³ Resemble to any other story its just a coincidence ðŸ˜†

I watched her as she removed her spectacles while stepping out of the taxi. She was so delicate & prim. Her soft voice announced a little as she paid the driver and dragged her luggage out. She was beautiful that signifies elegance. I didn't realized when I dropped my laptop bag, as she stared at me silently. "Dude, we are getting late. Please walk at least if u can't run !" My friend, Dean chuckled. "Yup." Without any hope of staring her with so much of my unconsciousness I get into the another taxi. All day I was just thinking about her. Her delicateness, her soft pale voice, the nervousness when she moved from my side, it was uncomfortably pleasant ! At the evening, I finally got out of my office & quickly reached home. I didn't understand what's rush was this, but it was like some strange strings of my heart that was beating rapidly to just to get my home too soon. 
       It was almost middle at the night, when I heard someone whimpering in short gasps. I quickly reached upto my hall. The voice was clear than before. I unlocked my door. I was now standing in the corridor of my building & the voice was sharper more. I assumed the cries was coming out from my opposite flat. The flat was locked from last two years & now there is someone in it ! And top of that the sound of a woman whimpering. What if there is any ghost in it ??!!! I gasped in fear. Stumbling, recklessly I ran down to the ground floor. I was in so much fear that I forget that there is also a lift in my building ! I told the security guard about it. Of course he laughed at my words. It gets so annoying when no one believes you when u needed their trust in the most of an urgent time and it was happening same with me. He stopped laughing & informed me there is a new lady who had recently shifted here. I felt huge relief in my heart. I asked him her name if he knows. "Ermmm...I don't know exactly but her last name is Williams." I sighed heavily or more can say out of some relief. 
        Next day, it was something special. Today I will get my salary & I was glad that my hard work is going to pay. Hurriedly I rushed out of house only to get collided with a delicate figure. I collapsed, almost hurting my leg and I screamed in such pain. "I am so sorry !" A soft cry like voice I heard when I tried to get up. Shaking my head simultaneously, I stared to the person who ruined my velvet shirt with its chocolate pastries all over in it. "What -" I was about to say something but I didn't escaped from my lips as I stared blankly at the same lady who I was thinking from the time I saw her. And top of that she was crying for it ! "I am really really sorry. Actually I was in rush so please forgive me !" She cried. No...no...no ! I don't like when a woman shed her more than precious tears in the name of apology. "No, actually me sorry. I should at least checked if there is anyone coming from my opposite direction. There is no need of crying Ms..." "Ms.Rose Williams" she softly uttered. "Oh ! I am Harry...Harry Smith." I smiled. She gave me meek smile and left. I stood with astonishment till I realized I need to change my suit, again ! 

Fortunately, I got my payment & my friends were requesting me to join them in their party but I wasn't had any type of such keen interest on that kind of celebration. I just wanted to go home, change into some casual & order food from my favourite restaurant. After having, my favourite dominoz pizza and spicy garlic breads with melted cheese, I finally drifted on to sleep. It was already 2 am on my watch when I woke up to drink some water as I was thirsty. I walked to my hall & went to kitchen. When I was drinking water I again heard those painful sobs. I rushed to the corridor & about to knock the door to know why the person cries every night, only to realise that she is the one whom I get collided today morning ! That means Ms Rose Williams was the woman whose whimpering sobs I used to hear from last week. But why she was crying so much ? Why every night the same miserable words ? Why don't she call out to someone for help ? There was soo many questions running in my mind but right now the main priority was to console her & forward my helping hand if she needs so...

I knocked the door till she opened it."Yes, Mr.Smith ? Do u need something ?" She asked while wiping off her remaining tears. Her eyes pale hollow & voice like a whisper. I was confused. Should I asked something else to divert her mind or should I directly ask why she is making herself suffer so much ? But I want to know the truth and for that I need to say the truth. "I want to help you Ms Rose." I stated. With much bewilderment she stared at me. "Sorry I didn't get you ?" She confusingly asked. "U know Ms Rose, please don't act like u don't know what I wanted to know. There is nothing u should hide anything from me and please let me help you so that it would be easy to live this life for you." I was honest at my words and believed if she too trust me. " U should mind your business & leave me alone !" She furiously said and abruptly shut the door on my face. Next few days I didn't heard those heart wrenching sobs but still I know Rose used to shed her tears, silently. I couldn't able to see her in so vulnerable state. I wanted to help her, so that she could forget everything that had ever saddened her. Don't know what was this feeling ? But just wanted to see her happy anyhow. Don't know what was the rush I had but I wanted to embrace her every sad moment with my quirky & flamboyant behavior. I just wanted to see her breathtaking smile once again while she was distributing chocolates & candies to those orphaned kids on that St.Mary Orphanage that is just behind my office. 

I tried my every possible way to have some talk with her but she ignored me wryly. It was getting real frustrating and annoying to see her ignoring me so badly. It was one fine day, a Sunday afternoon, I was reading some book when suddenly my door was knocked. I quickly reached to opened it. I found Lucy, she lives besides Rose's apartment. She was panicking so rapidly. "What happened Lucy ? Why are u so worried ?" I asked. She gulped before uttering those words that my heart almost choked as if would pierced my body by coming out of it. "Rose... Rose...!!!" "What Rose ??!!!! Tell me !!!" I shouted. My heart was beating more faster than before. "She...had cute her wrist !!! And she immediately needed to be  hospitalized !!" She nervously spoke. My whole world seemed crashed into an fist of fate. What the hell was it ?? Why she needed to attempt such heinous crime ?? Questions were bombering in my head unknowingly. I put a stop to all this & rushed over there. 

I watched her as the doctor started her examination. Her eyes closed. Marks of tears were visible from her eyes, may be she had cried too much before doing all this nonsensical act. Attempt of suicide is an offensive crime. It violets the law and more importantly hurts the feelings of those people who u loved so dearly. The doctor came out with a heavy sigh. He handled me a file that is her report." she is fine now. But she lately needs total bed rest for one whole month." I sighed out of huge relief. 
Edited by Abhiyan_SHREYA - 9 years ago