Doli Armaano Ki

samrat loves urmi..

zoha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
He doesnt know wat love is but in his drunk scene I cud see it that he loves urmi..
plz dont kill mr bit I sooner or later he wud realise but by then it wud be too late..sudhar jaa samrat plzzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what? you dont torture humiliate and threaten the one you love. 
hes high on power and thats it. there is no love. he just cant take that someone walked out on him. hes been abusive to his whole family but noone has walked out on him. thats what gets him. there is no love. hes more obsessed about humiliating urmi and bringing her home, hes not once thought about his son. how hes dealing with all this. how hes being fed, how hes sleeping at night., does he miss his home? is he scared? does he miss his dad?
 nope, no love. only obession
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
nai... he doesnt lover her..he was saying it all true... he wants urmi back not cz he loves her or so but bcz urmi k jaane se 'SAMRAT SINGH RATHORE' ko pehli dafa kisi ne dhool chatayi.. and he cant bear that.. thats why he wants her back
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Samrat does NOT love Urmi . Period !! Whom you love you don't torture them the way Samrat tortured Urmi . If you love someone , you can't see that person in pain , you don't inflict pain on her deliberately . Ya , I know there were , are & will be loads of shows where the hero doesn't realise he loves the heroine & hurts her . But ! When the heroine suffers he feels confused , frustrated . That's the problem in unrecognised love . You want to hurt her , but when she's hurt its you who feels the pain .

But duh ! 🥱 Samrat is not confused a single bit , he doesn't feel a single ounce of pain seeing Urmi suffering . He actually gives toothy grin & boast how right he's doing by treating her like his "pairo ki juti" 🤢 He beat her to senseless , but didn't feel a single bit of regret , in stead he was like why did he stop there , why didn't he break every bone of her body . Its not love buddy . Its sheer sadism . He gets pleasure by torturing Urmi . He wants Urmi to stick a plaster on her mouth & take every shit he gives . & being a "pati parameswar" he'll call her 2 take ki ladki , will call her characterless , will beat her up & of course will cheat on her & he wants Urmi to tolerate everything as she is just a mare wife , wife matlab pairo ki juti 🥱 This is NOT love . No , from no angle does it look like love . He does not even respect her & u r hoping he loves her ? 😳

He wants her back coz Urmi dared to walk out & refused to take all his shits silently . As per him she didn't obey her "patni dharm" . So he wants her back to punish her 🤢 Didn't you hear what was he saying when he thought she was coming back ? He wanted to beat her again & then give her "khute se bandhi gaai ka zindgi" 🤢 Its not love . NO ! its NOT ! If this is love , then every woman on this earth will be better without it .

& even if now Samrat repents & reforms (which doesn't look likely to me) Urmi should not forgive him . All the damages he did to her can never ever be repaired just by saying sorry . His sins are irredeemable . He does not deserve either of forgiveness or Urmi .
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My dear Samrat loves only himself he is only out for revenge how dear a woman especially his wife publicly cause him embrassment she is of no importance in his life a mere object to show society that he has a family.
mohabhi thumbnail
Even if he loves her he wud not accept nd sych guys dont undwrstand emotions for them love is faaltu nd waste if time but I want him to undwrstand wat love is totally
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Samrat can't love his mother and father. The people who gave life to him. He will love Urmi? Yea right. Anyways who would want to return to a nasty, cheating, trifling devil like Samrat. He is just disgusting beyond words. He deserves no love.
samrudhi.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Must be the most cruel joke i have heard in a while. Love is not what Samrat is capable of, be it for anyone. He only loves one person and that is him. And in this blind stupid self love, he is not doing any good for himself. He is steadily walking towards a huge dark lonely pit.
myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is but I want him realise wat love is for sure..
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Samrat loves Samrat. Bas!