neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
surbhi is not married to prem legally,he only filled her Maang,then without marriage certificate how can she get her name on Anjali's documents instead of Simar.
how is she sharing bedroom with prem???

If sunaina can get inside simar's body without her consent then why did she ask for her consent earlier.

I THINK THIS SERIAL IS TOTALLY AWAY FROM REALITY WITH TWO WOMEN WITH SUPERNATURAL POWERS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neensm

surbhi is not married to prem legally,he only filled her Maang,then without marriage certificate how can she get her name on Anjali's documents instead of Simar.

how is she sharing bedroom with prem???

If sunaina can get inside simar's body without her consent then why did she ask for her consent earlier.

I THINK THIS SERIAL IS TOTALLY AWAY FROM REALITY WITH TWO WOMEN WITH SUPERNATURAL POWERS.

I am quite annoyed at Prem and Surbhi's marriage but at the end of the day it's a fiction indian drama. Anything is possible in it. Whereas Sunaina was a good before and that's why she would ask Simar. But now she has become negative so she doesn't ask Simar 
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my answer is- this is the most silly track that i'd never seen...though there r some mistakes & silly things in previous tracks, they turned out somewhat average/above average/good tracks at the end...but this track is itself a silly track, where there is no use of brain AT ALL...we cant get answer to any of our questions from the cvs, from the day this track started...for me this track is simply NONSENSE...so surbi & sunaina, do whatever u want to torture us