shriyakadge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank u :)
shriyakadge thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uma88

Congrats on the new story shriya, well its so interesting, so dev is that criminal, pls break the suspense soon.. Waiting eagerly for your next update

Glad u liked it di 
will update the nxt part vry soon n all ur doubts will b cleared then :)
shriyakadge thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhurish

very nice suspense filled story!! i love it!! 

pls so update the 2nd part soon!! i cant handle the suspense!!

Thank u so much di !! 
will update soon :)
shriyakadge thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanghita0000

WOW!! loved the concept...its refreshing & entertaining...😊

Thank u so much :)
Crazyforvivian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A v interesting one.pls continue soon
shriyakadge thumbnail
Hey guys
I have completed writing the next part. Here you go. Hope i completed my promise of giving u all a longer update πŸ˜†

"Mumma Mumma Mumma!" She excitedly ran into the house calling for her mother. She entered the kitchen and hugged her mom from behind and Padmini jerked due to the sudden presence. "I am so happy today mumma!" Madhu whispered into her ear.  Padmini turned behind and smiled at her daughter. "Accha? What is the reason behind tis beautiful smile of yours?" She asked ruffling Madhu's hair. "See this." Madhu said showing her most precious possession, the ring Rk gave her. "Oh My Madhu! Rishu proposed you?" Padmini asked looking happily at the ring. Madhu blushed and nodded her head.  "I am so happy for you princess" Padmini said and hugged her daughter.

Madhu walked into the college. Her eyes were searching for Rk. Hmm...where is he?" She thought to herself. The bell rang and everyone started running towards their respective classes.  MAadhu thought for a while and dejectedly walked towards her class. The lecture got over and she rushed out. She started dialing Rk's number. "Pick up the phone dammit."She shouted frustrated and everyone stared at her thinking of her as a psycho! But she seemed to be least bothered about it. She kept on trying Rk's number, but he didn't pick up. "What the hell is wrong with him? Doesn't he even consider it important to call me and inform me that he isnt coming?" She thought.

It was 9'0 clock now. But she didn't receive even a single message from rk. She restlessly flipped her mobile. Just then she received a call. The caller ID indicated that it was Rk. She picked up the phone within a second and started bombarding him with questions. "hey Hey Hey...I know that you are a real big question bag...but still...will you please stop it and open the door of your balcony?" "What? You are here?" She asked surprised and immediately cut the call.  She ran towards the balcony and opened the door. She saw rk standing there facing his back at Madhu. He seemed to be adjusting the telescope kept in Madhu's balcony. "Hey...stop touching my telescope!" Madhu shouted pulling him behind. "Ok Ok ...I know you are very possessive about your telescope doll face. But can you please find this star for me?" he asked removing a paper from his pocked which was rolled up. It was a paper that showed the position of stars. "Uh...sure. but why do you want to see only this star?" She asked taking a look at the sky through the telescope. "Coz I named it after you. See its official." HE said showing her the official papers. She looked up at him with shock and ran towards him and whispered, "I love you." Her eyes had a hint of tears...tears of joy. "I love you too my angel." He said taking her into a heart hug. After a few minutes she asked, "By the way where were you till now?" She asked frowning. "Aww...you look so cute when you fake anger buttercup." He said pulling her cheeks and she glared at him. "Ok fine! I was just doing this." He said showing her the official papers. "It took forever. I am so sorry." He said holding his ears making her laugh. "Then its ok." She said smiling and hugging him again. " I love you so much Madhu." He said kissing her forehead. "I love you too Rk.' She said burying her face more into his chest.

"So...wont you show me the star?" he asked pulling away. "Oh...it just slipped my miond." She said giggling and he smiled looking at her cuteness. She went and started setting the telescope. She was well versed with the stars. "Come here." She said still looking through the telescope. Rk moved forward and stood beside her. "See...its that one." She said looking up and pointing at a bright star in the sky. He followed her eyes and looked up at the star. They both smiled together.

"Rk..." Madhu shouted entering Rk's apartment. "Rk? " She called out for him waiting for response. " I am here in the kitchen Madhu. You can wait in my room muffin."  He shouted from the kitchen. "Ok." She said and started walking towards Rk's room. Just then she noticed Dev's room slightly open. She peeked inside the room with curiosity and found out that Dev wasn't there. She stepped inside and found the room to be very messy. Almost everything was of black color there. It gave her a negative kind of feeling. She suddenly felt suffocating.  She was just about to leave the room when she saw a few papers flying which were kept on the study table. She went and started gathering those papers. When she was about to keep the papers back to its place she noticed a very unusual thing that scared her to death! She flipped through the papers and saw the same thing again and again. It was the drawin of the exact same joker! The joker which the murderer drew on the wall of the victim's house! Her hands started shivering. "No...no. This cant be possible...This has to be a co incidence. Yes...its...its just a stupid co incidence." She said with breaking voice and got up. She hurried towards the door when suddenly she slipped due to something and fell down. "Ouch!" she shrieked. She looked down to see what was that made her fall down. It was a white cloth..or rather a shirt. She bent down to pick it up and keep it on bed. BLOOD! The white shirt was completely soaked in blood! Her eyes went wide. She bent down to pick up the shirt and was even more shocked to spot a knife under the bed! The knife was very sharp...moreover it had blood on it! Madhu was shivering very badly by now. Her whole body went cold. She immediately threw away the shirt, afraid. Sweat beads covered her forehead. "Madhu!" Rk called out of the kitchen which frightened her. She held her heart relaxed..but she knew that the danger was still not gone. She had to leave. She had to make a quick escape before dev comes back. She pushed the shirt and the knife back under the bed and made her way out of the room. She ran out of the apartment not being in the state to face Rk. She was scared...scared to death! The painting of the joker she found in Dev's room was the same joker she saw on the TV that day. Moreover what was that knife and the blood soaked shirt doing under dev's bed? She remembered that day when she found Dev hiding some papers behind his back. Was he hiding the same painting then? She knew that she had to tell Rk about it. But how? Rk loved his brother so much. Will he believe that his brother was a murderer? She got into the car and drove as far as she could. She reacher home and locked herself in her bedroom. She was sweating badly...her breathing was uneven...and her heart was thumping against her chest. Her mobile had been continuously ringing since the moment she sat in the car, it was Rk. But she didn't pick it up. She didn't know what to tell him.

2 hours later she got up from the floor and wiped her tears...determined to tell rk the truth. She picked up her phone and dialed Rk's number. He picked it up in just a single ring. "Madhu, where are you? Are you ok? Why did you just leave like that?" He asked. She could sense the concern in his voice. "rk..I need to talk to you." She said in a low tone which scared him. "Madhu, whats wrong? Why does your voice seems so low?" He asked. "Please meet me at the park Rk." She said. "just give me 10 minutes Madhu. I am coming." He said and rushed towards the door.

Rk came running in the garden and saw Madhu sitting on a bench. "Madhu" He called out from behind and patted on her shoulder bringing her out of her thoughts. She looked behind. Her eyes were swollen. She looked pale. It seemed that she had been crying. "Madhu. What's wrong muffin?" he asked caressing her face with concern. She couldn't hold any longer and she instantly hugged him. "Madhu...tell me what's wrong sweetheart." "Rk..woh.." "Who kya Madhu? Whats the matter?" he asked.

"Rk..when..when I came to your house..I ..I saw.."Saying so she buried her head even more deep into his chest and he ruffled her hair trying to calm her down. "What did you see their princess?" He asked lovingly not to hurt her. "Rk...when..when I entered dev's room..I ...I saw a knife covered with blood there...and...there was a shirt there..Completely drenched in bl...blood. Rk..that..that joker that the murderer makes..I...I saw the exact same drawing in dev's room. " She said and started crying again. "What do you mean Madhu?" Rk said pulling away. "Rk...Dev...Dev's the murderer. He..he is killing everyone." She said sobbing badly. Rk jerked her hands and said furiously, "What the hell are you saying Madhu? Do you even understand what you are saying?" "Rk...I know that you trust him very much. I know that you love him more than anyone else.. but Rk...you need to understand..he is the murderer Rk...Please trust me." She pleaded. "I cant trust you Madhu. Coz I trust him much more." Rk replied furiously. "He is my brother Madhu. How can you even say that?" He asked making a disgusted face which made her look down. "Trust me please." She said looking at him with eyes full of hope. But he just ignored all her pleads and walked away leaving her all alone.

___________________________________________________________

Rk's Pov

I reached home. I was really very angry. How could Madhu even think that? And even if she did, why did she tell me about this? Did she probably think that I would trust her? No, I wouldn't. Bhai is like GOD for me. I can do anything for him. How could I possibly believe that bhai is a murderer! I always knew that Madhu was insecure about my and Bhai's relation. But I loved her...and I still do love her. Doesn't she know this? Then what else does she expect? Does she want me to abandon my brother and go to her? How dare she call bhai a murderer? How low could she even stoop? My hands turned into fists. I walked back out of the door...i was going to meet Madhu. I was going to take my ring back. I couldn't stay with her for even a single minute now.

_______________________________________________________________

At Madhu's apartment,

She reached the apartment. All her hopes were finished. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know how to save Rk from his own brother. She searched for her mom in the whole house but then she found no one. "Where is everyone?" She thought. Just then it clicked in her mind that they were going to be out for a function today. The bell rang bringing her out of her thoughts and she opened the door without giving it a try. "De...dev?" She was shocked...or rather frightened. She gulped in fear. Her heart started beating fast. She tried to close the door but dev was stronger! He pushed her away and she fell down on the floor. "Oh...I am so sorry MADHUBALA!" HE said smirking evilly. Madhu looked up at him with fear in her eyes and started moving behind. "So...you found out. Didn't you?" He asked completely surprising her. "Fou...found out what?" She said gulping with fear. "Oh darling...dont act so innocent. Don't tell me that you didn't find out my true identity." He said and bent down and sat near her. She immediately backed away. She tried getting up but her leg was paining. A tear escaped her eye. He brought his hand and wiped her tear away which made her eyes close due to fear. "Don't cry darling. I wont hurt you. I promise." He said smiling wickedly at her. "Please..please leave me. Please." She pleaded. "Hmm...let me think. If I leave you just like that, wont you tell Rishu about it?" He asked. She didn't say anything but looked down. "Ofcourse you would." He said pulling her hair and she shrieked. He left her and got up. He took out a marker from his pocket and started drawing something on the wall. She managed to get up and stand on her feet. She looked at the wall and was shocked! The joker! He was drawing the joker! Her hands started shaking. She took a few steps behind and tried to escape. Just then dev pulled her behind and thrust a big sharp knife in her stomach. Everything stopped for a moment for Madhu. She felt numb. She looked down and touched her stomach. She could feel blood on her hand. Pain ran all through her body. She looked up at him and found him smiling wickedly at her. Her legs gave up and she fell down. Dev bent down upto her and whispered into her ear, "Do you know why I kill people? Its because I am afraid to lose my brother. You know the first person I killed was a girl in your own college. She was behind my Rishu. So I just killed her! Simple." He said smiling shocking Madhu. She tried to move but everything went in vain. "Don't trouble yourself sweetheart. The second person I killed was a man whom we met in a restaurant. Somehow he came to know about this and so I had no option left than killing him...the rest of the victims were killed due to some of the other reasons.." he said and got up. He turned behind and got a shock of his life. Rk was standing there with tears in his eyes. He immediately ran towards Rk. "Rishu...rishu..I..i didn't mean this. I..I" He tried explaining but Rk didn't hear anything "You..You...Why did you do this Bhai?" He asked. "Rishu...rishu. ..I..I did this to protect you Rishu. Everyone was trying to snatch you away from me. Rishu...rishu look at me. I took care of you from the time mom dad left. How could I let you leave Rishu. And this Madhu...she was trying to take you away from me...so I just killed her." He said smiling. Rk was shocked. He ran upto Madhu and took her in his arms. "Madhu...Madhu. Look at me. Nothing's gonna happen to you. I wont let anything happen to you..I promise. I am so sorry Madhu. Please don't go..please." He said with tears in his eyes. Madhu smiled and lifted her hand wiping away Rk's tears, "I...I am fine Rk. Nothing's happening to me. I will be with you...forever." Madhu smiled and closed her eyes in pain. "Madhu...I love you...I love you so much." He said kissing her forehead. "I love...you too." She said ad closed her eyes. "Madhu...Madhu! Madhu open your eyes. Madhu you cant leave me! Wake up Madhu!" Rk said jerking Madhu. But she didn't wake up. She closed her eyes...FOREVER.  He didn't do anything...just sat there looking at her.

Rk's POv

Its been 3 years since Madhu left me. Its been three years and I am still trying to cope up with life. Bhai was arrested...And I don't consider him as my brother anymore. I wish I would have trusted Madhu that day. I wish I would have listened to her just for a minute. And if I would have..my Madhu would have been with me today. I looked up at the sky...at the stars. My Madhu was one of them. I smiled at them. Its been so long...but her smell still lingers in my room...i still feel her around me. I would never forget her...she was my love...my first and last love.  But...to tell you the truth..i never got over her death...i never got over the fact that I...i couldn't feel her now...I couldn't caress her serene face...I...I couldn't ruffle her hair now. . I lost her. I ...I lost Madhu... Today, when I lost her, I realize that...that she was my everything. Madhu gave me some days of happiness. That were the best days of my life. But I am happy...that I got atleast a few days to be with her. I looked at the book kept on the table A WALK TO REMEMBER. I brought it from her house. I now know why she loved this book so much. I caressed the book and held the book close to my heart. My Madhu will always be with me...in my heart..in my thoughts. Maybe even our love was like the wind, I cant see it, but I can feel it.

PS. So thats it guys! I know that none of you wanted rishbala to be seperated..but this was what i had planned. Also one of you couldnt relate this to the title A WALK TO REMEMBER so i m here clearing ur doubt. If you have watched the movie then u will notice that i have taken the star scene from the movie also the last line is a quote from the movie..hope i clear your doubt. Now please dont throw tomatoes on me as i killed madhu...coz i hate tomatoes πŸ˜†

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hurray! 1 st to comment!!πŸ˜›
i'm glad that i chose this story 1st than my evening snack!! πŸ˜†

amazing story!! i loved it!!πŸ‘
towards the end tears spring my eyes!!😭 so sad for madhu & also for rk!!😭 he trusted his bhai like god but he did such a thing to him!!😑 Rk should have listen to her once or at least tried to prove her wrong by taking her home & questioned dev abt her doubt but nah.. 😑even he dint reach on time to save her!!😑 useless!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
i really wished rk to kill him back with the knife he killed madhu & stab himself too & lie dead beside madhu!!πŸ˜† true lovers should live together & die together!!πŸ˜† its my strong opinion!!πŸ˜† okay i ll write one story killing both the leads!! lol!!πŸ˜†

i liked Rk calling madhu - cup cake, muffin, doll face, butter face... & also the telescope scene!!😳
thank god! madhu showed which star is her or else after her death rk would have seeing & romancing with some other star assuming that one as madhu!! lol!!πŸ˜†

as i said to u earlier i'm not much disappointed or sad with the ending bcos i know that psycho killer will kill anyone of them!! even i thought he will kill his own brother for madhu but u showed in different way which i liked the more!!πŸ‘

i like Dev (EHT) so i'm not that much angry with him but if you named him as sultan then i would myself kill him for killing my muffin!!πŸ˜†

a walk to remember is a story to remember!! - GOOD⭐️

p.s what shourya is doing in ur banner?? so i should assume him as dev??πŸ˜†

Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i know the gist of the story
so i knew madhu will die
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
still this is too heart breaking and painful  Edited by rima4ever - 9 years ago