india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
seriously after that nonsense 5-8 tracks of this year-My mind is offf & am quiting TMKOC-instead i will watch old episodes where Dya & champak irritate Jetha with their funny antics-atleast the laughter is real& funny ,not maha,mega ,horrible episodes of todays where hansi to door ki baat hai rona nikal jata hai-😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
am doing same since...last few months...😆, old episodes are best...but i do watch TMKOC a bit when the tracks start...when i know its gonna be bore..i quit..but then i will not quit TMKOC forever...will watch it sometimes when something good comes...

but 2014 has been some year for TMKOC, it started with ending of Popu-Bulbul Track...uss se baad se jaise ek ke baad ek super flops tracks ki line lag gayee...ek bhi track aaisa nahi aaya iss saal jo hum khe sake...it was good...!!!
Edited by terenaam_ahm - 9 years ago
severus1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I haven't seen this show since 2 months now. Only watch some reruns. Have switched to Akbar Birbal. ðŸ˜ƒ
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also watch tmkoc rarely..I have missed many tracks this year.. Like that CID wala track I had seen only half.. Then this ganeshotsav track also I am not watching...True that the old episodes were more funny.. Nowadays I don't even feel like watching tmkoc ðŸ¤¢
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The prob is that the makers have ran out of ideas... They don't have anything innovative to show..so ultimately we are getting such boring tracks. 
So I think that , before starting with the serial, they should have some limit in the number of episodes after which a new story line should be decided on.. In this way it will ensure that the story line does not get stretched.. Then after an appropriate break they can come back with a new season with fresh ideas in mind.  

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its not that they don't have enough ideas.
Its just that they have damaged the characters too much. Damage control was required much before. Now, they are trying to bring the old charm but its too late already.

I think Popat's marriage track can bring some sense in the show. Why do we need Bawri in this show ? Bawri and Bagha together makes neither comedy nor romance. Rather, her entry has restricted the Bagha boy and Nattu kaka scenes.Ye garden me love songs and all is extremely annoying🤢 On the other hand, Popat's marriage tracks has been beaten to death. Baba, jyotishi, Maa ka gyan. Sundar ki pehchan and what not. Let this poor guy get married yaar. Its no more funny.

slash7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
stopped watching last year itself..the show has become a poor image of it's own self .. the thing that made me stop watching it was the stupid garba things every now and then .. daya does more garba in Tmkoc that entire gujrat.. Nonsense ...   
garba is a great dance event but they have overkilled it ...
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ganeshutsav track-why did i watch it -arghhh is Tappu going sundar way-conning people-???Sorry i am back to watching old reruns .atleast they were humorous!!!
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I do skip some episodes, get frustrated with stupid story tracks, boring episodes. Know that the best of the show is over.

But somehow am not able to leave the show.

I am too loyal fan, hoping against hope that somthing better will come along. 
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@  Aarti_16
Same here...i do the same thing...

umeed pe duniya khayam hai...aur issi umeed pe hum bhi khayam hai ki khabhi na khabhi too TMKOC wale sudrenge and hum ko ache tracks dekhne ko milenge...

2014 has been worst...ab too saal bhi khatam hone ko hai...may be 2015 will bring some luck for us and TMKOC team too..

2013 last track was popu-bulbul track...may be 2014 ka last track bhi popu ki shadi ka track hoga..new lady may bring some luck too...umeed...umeed...😆