Rangrasiyan Take !! **[1] - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
By the way, My nick name for Rohit as 'Coconut Tree' is not going well to some members. Yesterday they were passing some remarks,indirectly. I really can't follow these kind of restriction before making my comments.😳 
Originally posted by Joseph_A

By the way, My nick name for Rohit as 'Coconut Tree' is not going well to some members. Yesterday they were passing some remarks,indirectly. I really can't follow these kind of restriction before making my comments.😳 

I too noticed that but chose to ignore...Thats the reason I asked Mukti to change her take ..I am just confused to see why they can't distinguish between real person bashing and character mimicking...But even more surprised to see that real person bashing happening more freely ..guess this is how real forum life would be πŸ˜‰
I'm late but i m happy you added my name already πŸ˜†

Had to update my ff..which finally i did..

So now . .. Coconut Tree is so perfect for the senseless character... .firstly so poor character..n over the top over acting..n his weird voice.Pure..Torture..

I'm so glad Joseph you made this place this is much much better than to be on any Forum ..Thank You So much ..

Thank God now these last days will pass with peaceful memories.. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by deepsel

I too noticed that but chose to ignore...Thats the reason I asked Mukti to change her take ..I am just confused to see why they can't distinguish between real person bashing and character mimicking...But even more surprised to see that real person bashing happening more freely ..guess this is how real forum life would be πŸ˜‰

This is the weird part of fandom. n we can't anything in this matter except...Ignore. 😊
Originally posted by MoNayaAshiq4evr

I'm late but i m happy you added my name already πŸ˜†

Had to update my ff..which finally i did..

So now . .. Coconut Tree is so perfect for the senseless character... .firstly so poor character..n over the top over acting..n his weird voice.Pure..Torture..

I'm so glad Joseph you made this place this is much much better than to be on any Forum ..Thank You So much ..

Thank God now these last days will pass with peaceful memories.. πŸ˜ƒ

@ Blue, Any more 'appreciating' words left, Marie, after this?? πŸ˜†  I am lost. Who has a problem with coconut tree and why?? I know, actors are called by names which sound offensive, and they proudly go around doing it, this is the character we are talking about.
Edited by SwaNia_2 - 9 years ago
Friends..My tribute post finally posted...Your feedback is highly appreciated😳

Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

@ Blue, Any more 'appreciating' words left, Marie, after this?? πŸ˜†  I am lost. Who has a problem with coconut tree and why?? I know, actors are called by names which sound offensive, and they proudly go around doing it, this is the character we are talking about.

I dam feel so bad for Myrah.. n why they had to insult "Best Friends" thats what makes me more angry.. 😑

here people don't live real members then what to say aik fiction character ko bash karney pe problem hai .. phir hmsy bara basher kon ho ga .. we do this daily 😳

Originally posted by MoNayaAshiq4evr

I dam feel so bad for Myrah.. n why they had to insult "Best Friends" thats what makes me more angry.. 😑

here people don't live real members then what to say aik fiction character ko bash karney pe problem hai .. phir hmsy bara basher kon ho ga .. we do this daily 😳

Woh toh dekha hain. Real life means nothing for some. They want actors to live their fanatsies even after the show ends. #suchislife
joseph can I join here...
I know why you left
Originally posted by -himu-

joseph can I join here...
I know why you left

Welcome Himu darling...πŸ˜ƒ..Ofcourse Bro will be happy to see U here πŸ˜‰