Rangrasiyan Take !! **[1] - Page 82

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by lavalina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LivmvoyaM6A
leave you guys with this as am listening to this right now dont know why but i missed it so am letting it played on PC here heheheeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lavi ur song landed me here.. hearing it on loop now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by believe77

Love this song both original and this one sung by Sughanda Date she is only 8 years old but the talentπŸ‘, I saw her on Indian Idol Junior last year.  TFS.

Wow..thats a news for me..that kid is from indian idol??!!😲..

Do u remember u shared a VM with the same song on RR ending (i think asmi made it)...I loved it both the VM and this song
Originally posted by deepsel

Wow..thats a news for me..that kid is from indian idol??!!😲..

Do u remember u shared a VM with the same song on RR ending (i think asmi made it)...I loved it both the VM and this song

Yup she came in 5th, the girl that won Anjana P.  is 11 years old from Bangalore, did not speak a word of hindi before the show started, but she always sang fluently in hindi.😲 That is my trivia information for you. πŸ˜³ I seriously need to stop sharing trivial information.🀒  Yesterday we went out to dinner and ordered some flatbread with Gorgonzola cheese, and my bro asks me what is it made out of, so I tell him that I am not completely sure but probably sheep's milk cheese.  He immediately pulls up the Wikipedia page on that and says see,  now you  know, so you will be able to share that info if anyone asks you.
I must have been brain sleeping so I did not realize this earlier, but I have to share warna... my head will explode...

If Ashish plays Ashoka then he would be playing his grandson, since he also played Chandragupta Maurya who was Ashoka's grandfather.
πŸ˜†  Then it will sound like the country song "I am my own grandpa", sorry My professor was a country music fanatic and made us listen to them on our trip, longest 8 hour trip of my life.

Yup she came in 5th, the girl that won Anjana P.  is 11 years old from Bangalore, did not speak a word of hindi before the show started, but she always sang fluently in hindi.😲 That is my trivia information for you. πŸ˜³ I seriously need to stop sharing trivial information.🀒  Yesterday we went out to dinner and ordered some flatbread with Gorgonzola cheese, and my bro asks me what is it made out of, so I tell him that I am not completely sure but probably sheep's milk cheese.  He immediately pulls up the Wikipedia page on that and says see,  now you  know, so you will be able to share that info if anyone asks you.

🀣🀣 Wow..ur whole family is a laughter riot...I am loving our brother too like dadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I must have been brain sleeping so I did not realize this earlier, but I have to share warna... my head will explode...

If Ashish plays Ashoka then he would be playing his grandson, since he also played Chandragupta Maurya who was Ashoka's grandfather.
πŸ˜†  Then it will sound like the country song "I am my own grandpa", sorry My professor was a country music fanatic and made us listen to them on our trip, longest 8 hour trip of my life.

πŸ˜†  Gosh Mukti ..you are a walking encyclopedia πŸ€£
@ Deepa... my family's scapegoat me...😭  I am their source of entertainment.😑
Originally posted by deepsel

πŸ˜†  Gosh Mukti ..you are a walking encyclopedia πŸ€£

Its a curse😭 I always want to blurt out information😳
Source: (crazedkamikaze)
The Five Stages of Fandom Grief

So I found this vm made by Ranisamachar on the song Awari, not the ideal song but the vm is good, so sharing...

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zncya_awari_creation#from=embediframe
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zncya_awari_creation#from=embediframe