leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
BH got only 5 minutes today and the rest was as usual DB. DB gets well too soon. Daddu is head over heels with his pyaari bhaiyya act.

DS's life is in danger as she tried to save Gehna by trying to suck and spit the poison.

Hope nothing happens to her.

She is as important as anandi.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
DS is quick in givng sort of first aid to Gehna.

Exemplary love for bahu.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
BH was impressive in the limited time given to it.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BV was scary today ...
This DB drama should get over soon. She is a such a shameless creature. Hope she is punished well, when the truth unfolds.

I have  a feeling that this drama will be elongated. Anandi may keep things to herself.

The snake part is so scary.

DS and Gehna left 4 little kids in the house with a snake. I was freaking out at the thought that the snake might hurt Bhairvi or Abhi. 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i was also thinking that DS shud'd asked makhan 2 ask men 4 searching the snake in the house.
hope DS has asked sum1 2 do this. oderwise kids r in danger.
but wat CVs want 2 show thru this track??😕
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I got hell freaked out by seeing that snake again and again 😔 Thank god BH and snake scene was only for 5 mins otherwise I would have had a heart failure 🤢

Coming to kb didn't quite get why they showed db falling. Maybe this is to show how hurt Daddu will get after knowing the truth and that he would be the one affected the most
Liked Shiv's concern for Anandi 😊 Hopefully Anandi won't share the Cocaine thing with db

I want db track to end ASAP 😳
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
BH track is full of snake Thankfully it was only for five mins
It freaked me out
Monday will be obviously the hospital scenes.
Hopefully they did something about snake
DB is a bigger than snake and it looks like they intend to feed this particular snake with milk🤢
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
bv cvs cannot not able to find vamp villain in human form in jaitsar so they introduce snake as villain in jaitsar ?and what is purpose of introducing snake ? where snake story will be lead to ? ? and why to start such dangerous fearful track in bh ?Edited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It was more than 5 minutes leaves 😆 looks like CVs wanted to keep both the BH hospital and KB reports suspense for Monday. So they filled up the episode with DB and little Sanchi.

The scariest part about snake was Mannu's scene.. The way he put his hand below the cupboard gave me almost a heart attack He was just too cute when he was telling Nandu about 'kuch lamba lamba sa' but at the same time it was scary too..

Looks like the snake incident will be one more trigger for dadisa to think that she would have been educated.
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Ya today BH track was hardly 5 mins (Really scary though) but it was impressive :) , DS's concern and love reflected for Gehna in the scene when she sucked out the poison ...

and i hope DS called the men to check out for the snake as children's live are in danger too . Hope nothing happens to DS , she is one of the iconic characters of BV  and Sanchi scene , no comments :/ and in KB usual DB drama , it gave me sadistic pleasure to see her getting hurt 😆 jaisi ko taisi