Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

BH got only 5 minutes today and the rest was as usual DB. DB gets well too soon. Daddu is head over heels with his pyaari bhaiyya act.

DS's life is in danger as she tried to save Dehna by trying to suck and spit the poison.

Hope nothing happens to her.

She is as important as anandi.

@bold - that is not true. The snake's venom has to go to bloodstream (or soft tissues) to be effective. Though the method employed by DS was wrong (and they should show someone - may be a doctor informing her about it) but there is no danger to her life unless she has an open wound in her mouth. Unlike poison - snake's venom is not dangerous if it is swallowed. 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
will sapera is also introduce to trap snake and to make gehna ds alright
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When they are going to hospital - sapera perhaps will not be shown. Snakebite cannot be treated by sapera. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Better than Gauri track.

Glad that the snake did not bite the kids. They dont have that much power to withstand the pain and poison.
swathimanjula69 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Viewers cannot predict anything on that . somewhere I read there is going to be a leap in the story. Jagya, Ds remains rest all characters change. I think DS may demise. rest all will remain. DB is really like boring. Acting wise as well. when Gauri was there we all knew she's negative but were ready to accept. DB noway. they should exit her from the show soon
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swathimanjula69

Viewers cannot predict anything on that . somewhere I read there is going to be a leap in the story. Jagya, Ds remains rest all characters change. I think DS may demise. rest all will remain. DB is really like boring. Acting wise as well. when Gauri was there we all knew she's negative but were ready to accept. DB noway. they should exit her from the show soon

According to Spoilers, DS will be fine. She will start school to get herself educated.
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
As far as my favourite characters shiv and anandi do not hate db, in support of thrm, I cannot dare to hate db.if anandi and shiv will start hating db, I will too.afterall I am a blind follower of shiv 😉
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aajkal

As far as my favourite characters shiv and anandi do not hate db, in support of thrm, I cannot dare to hate db.if anandi and shiv will start hating db, I will too.afterall I am a blind follower of shiv 😉

🤣

you have to be as pure soul as Shiv and Anandi not to hate DB 😛