Balika Vadhu Written Update 6th September 2014

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Udaipur

The episode starts with Vivek coming to pick Sanchi from office . She thanks him and tells Vivek that she gave a good presentation which was liked by her colleagues. She says she was praised by everyone. Vivek says, we will go home now. He starts the car.

BH :

Nandu is playing cricket with Mannu. Ball falls beneath the cupboard Nandu asks Mannu to bring the ball. Mannu takes the ball and sees the snake. He tells Nandu. Nandu checks and sees nothing. He asks Mannu to do the bowling. Gehna brings milk for them. Mannu and Nandu drink the milk.

Udaipur

Subhadra calls Dayanand. She tells him that Anandi went to some doctor for treatment. Dayanand says, don't she trust me. I am treating her. Subhadra asks him, can the drugs be detected in the report. Dayanand asks her not to give medcine to Anandi tomorrow. Daddu comes and asks her with whom she was talking to. Subhadra tells him that she was talking to Panditji about Anandi. She says, she will do some puja. She lies to him saying he was asking much money.

Daddu feels good that she is concerned about money and offers to give her money. Subhadra says, you are doing so much for me. Daddu says he will give her money and also will give her 5000 pocket money. He gives her massage machine and asks her to talk to Anandi about it. Subhadra is relieved and thinks she is saved else don't know what would have happen. She falls and gets leg fractured. Everyone rush to her. Daddu helps her to lie down on the bed. Anandi gives her water.

Anandi comes to Subhadra's room in the morning and asks Daddu, didn't he sleep entire night. Daddu says, he talked with Subhadra about their childhood and reminiscences the old moments. He tells her that Subhadra is like a daughter for him. Anandi tells him that she will be fine soon. Subhadra wakes up and sees them. She asks, what they are talking about? Anandi asks about her pain. Subhadra says, her pain has gone because her brother took care of her. Daddu asks her to drink turmeric milk.

Daddu asks Anandi, when she is going for test. Anandi says, she is going with Shiv. Subhadra gets worried.

Doctor does Anandi's test and tells them that he did some tests. He tells it was very much needed to know the cause. He asks her to rest. Shiv thanks him. They leave

Anandi tells Shiv that she is fine and asks him to go to office. Ira brings food to her. Anandi says, she is fine. Subhadra comes and says she asked Ira to give food to you. She asks her about the report. Shiv says, he will get the reports, but Anandi insists to bring it. Shiv agrees and says he will go to office. Ira asks him to have breakfast first. Shiv goes. Subhadra serves food to Anandi. Subhadra thinks she will get Anandi out of house and will ruined her.

BH :

Gehna comes to the in house temple to clean it. She starts cleaning.The Snake is there . Gehna doesn't see it.Gehna unknowingly gets too close to snake and about to step on it  Snake bites on her leg. Gehna shouts in pain. Dadisaa comes running  there. Gehna sees the snake going and tells Dadisaa. Dadisaa is shocked to see the snake. She asks her to get up and binds the cloth on her leg. Nandu and Mannu come  there. Dadisaa sucks the poison  and spits it out. She calls Makhan Kaka and asks him to take Jeep out as they have to go to hospital immediately

Precap:
Dadisaa brings Gehna to the hospital. Dadisaa feels dizzy and tells Ganga and Jagya that she sucked the venom from Gehna's leg. JaGan are shocked .

Edited by mahi12 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@mahi thanx 4 the update. 2day whole epi is of KB & that 2 DB.i m just irritated wid this DB & drug drama.its stretching 2 far. the tracks which r needed 2 stretch r ending in jiffy & this DB & sanchi dramas r extending like rubber band.πŸ₯±πŸ₯± i skipped most of the epi bcoz of this DB.only watched DB talking on phone & her slipping & felt so happy.
me & my mom both said gud she gets hurt.i was hoping 4 fracture of DB.
@jaitser mannu & nandu r saved by snake.and mannu was 2 cute wen he said theres long thing under almirah.
poor gehna.she got bitten by snake.DS showed presence of mind 1st by tying cloth above the bite & 2ndly by sucking out the poison.but herself got in danger.
pre-cap hope nothing happens 2 both gehna & DS.
 but i don't know why this snake track is there??
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for update mahi πŸ˜Š
Mannu was the star of the episode Too cute πŸ˜ƒ Rest episode was very boring 

The snake track is  to prove DS's mahanta i guess The woman who never cared for her beendinis before Today risked her life for her beendini  
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.
Snake track is scary - and the way snake is shown moving around the house is too much - first in a closed kitchen cupboard, then perhaps living room and then mandir. But in a way it is better that the children were spared - snakebite to mannu or nandu would have looked more scary. 

DB track is stretching - they should end it asap. 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh scary episode...
Grrr CV try give whitewash to DB...like Amol ki bua 

CV and their love for Bua's πŸ€¬
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update.

I was too freaked out to watch BH scenes and was taking a peek in between.So Mannu did see the snake🀒
Hopefully they did something about the snake too.

Winder what this track is all about and what it is connected toπŸ˜•

Unless it is to show the contrast between DS and DB. DS risking her life to remove the poison and  save her family members and DB risking a life to spread poison in the members of the family 🀒

Daddu needs a lesson more than DB.Hope he too learns about his sister the hard way just like Shiv did.

It is a foregone conclusion that DB will be singing praises of Anandi and her Mahanta but before that DB should be exposed in front of the family members.Unless she is exposed and shunned by the family she will not learn any thing.Whether they want to redeem or punish her she should be made to open her eyes and not the way they opened Sanchi's eyes.😑
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the WU 😊 A scary but a good epi overall 😊
Mannu is too cute ❀️ Waha par bada bada kuch hai bhaisa ❀️ The snake scene was extremely Scarry and horrified me to quite an extent today!!

Loved db's falling down scene πŸ˜† Feeling bad for Daddu though [:([ Poor guy doesn't know how evil his sis is

Db 😳 Absolutely no words for that lady!! Really hoping that Db doesn't get to know of the reports pointing out Cocaine and thus continues to put bhasm in that ladoo and thus her banda phod happens when Anandi takes the ladoo for testing
Want db track to end ASAP. it has run for too long now!
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Mahi 
It was a filler episode except Mannu was very cute in it Rest πŸ₯±
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This Mannu is so cute.But not even for him I could bear to watch that scene.All thanks to snake.🀒
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update Mahi
Don't know what to comment on episode Havent seen it Reading update no intention of seeing either 

Thanks for saving me