Balika Vadhu

DB getting hurt

Poll

Did it giv you sadistic pleasure when she got hurt ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi BV-ians ,

i am back with a new poll after ages :)

vote and share ur views 😃

btw i voted for yes 😆 😈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i really get that satisfaction.😆bcoz such prsns deserves only such treatment. logon ko unhi ki bhasha mein samjahana chahiye jinhe aur dusri bhasha samajh mein naa aaye.
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

i really get that satisfaction.😆bcoz such prsns deserves only such treatment. logon ko unhi ki bhasha mein samjahana chahiye jinhe aur dusri bhasha samajh mein naa aaye.

I second it 😃 , DB deserves punishment for all the wrong things she did , she didn't manofied by baat , so she's getting laat (laato ki  boot baaton se nai maante) , voh sab ke liye bura kare , ab uno bura experience karna ...
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Have.a.dream-

I second it 😃 , DB deserves punishment for all the wrong things she did , she didn't manofied by baat , so she's getting laat (laato ki  boot baaton se nai maante) , voh sab ke liye bura kare , ab uno bura experience karna ...

i agree. actually i believe in bhagwad geeta's teaching that u can apply "adharma" 2 establish rightousness or "dharma" bcoz such ppl never understand gudness or morals or rightousness.
terrosrists/criminals/evil/bad pl who doesn't repent or realize need no sympathies or rites.
Dr.Fear thumbnail

i agree. actually i believe in bhagwad geeta's teaching that u can apply "adharma" 2 establish rightousness or "dharma" bcoz such ppl never understand gudness or morals or rightousness.

terrosrists/criminals/evil/bad pl who doesn't repent or realize need no sympathies or rites.

@ Bold :- 👏 a gr8 thought 😃 , sometimes apan ko wrong step lena padta to get the wrong people on right track as they will NEVER reform by teachings and good behavior and yeah they don't deserve sympathy or anyone to feel sad for them ...

Rite now DB is receiving sympathy from all , just imagine if KB people come to know that DB is behind A's behavior 😆😉 , i dun think they will be sympathetic towards her , what do u think ??
Edited by -Have.a.dream- - 9 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
i don't know if they"ll sympathise wid her or not but as usual A will 4give he r& not just 4give but will start doing her seva again.
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yea I did 😃

Got so happy to see her fall 🥳 And will be more happier when her truth comes out in front of all ⭐️
This is just the start of db's fall 😈
Dr.Fear thumbnail

i don't know if they"ll sympathise wid her or not but as usual A will 4give he r& not just 4give but will start doing her seva again.

yeah , even me not completely sure about it and that's a MILLION DOLLAR statement dear sadly a true one , i hope A realizes that DB played with her mental and physical health and doesn't forgive her and start her seva

I want her to protest like she did when she saw DB feeding chillies to Amol... and i wish DB should be locked behind bars as giving someone's drugs isn't kitchen politics...its a crime !
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: __Neha__

Yea I did 😃

Got so happy to see her fall 🥳 And will be more happier when her truth comes out in front of all ⭐️
This is just the start of db's fall 😈

same here , even m glad to see her getting paid in her own way and happier to kya bolu , they will be in shock for sometime but their lives will become normal and @ bold :- owh , how i hope its true ...

hope CVs give msg that bad people get paid in their own coin by showing DB suffering
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't want
Anandi to sudharofy db but db learning her lesson through an hard
way!! There are 2 kinds of people- One who learn from other's
mistakes and one who learn only after falling into a pit and Db surely
belongs to the second category.. So if they show Anandi sudharofying
db it would be nothing but a fake or unbelievable redemption!