DB getting hurt - Page 2

Poll

Did it giv you sadistic pleasure when she got hurt ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^^ Even me too don't want A to sudarofy DB as it will really look fake and impossible redemption , i want A's sherni mode ... and seconded it , DB obviously belongs to 2nd category , who open their eyes only after they get in to big trouble 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: __Neha__

I don't want
Anandi to sudharofy db but db learning her lesson through an hard
way!! There are 2 kinds of people- One who learn from other's
mistakes and one who learn only after falling into a pit and Db surely
belongs to the second category.. So if they show Anandi sudharofying
db it would be nothing but a fake or unbelievable redemption!

even i don't want that.
i don't've nay prob if she 4gives her but plz no need of doing her seva or sudharofy DB.DB shud b sent away or if they keep her @ KB then shudn't give any bhav 2 her.
DB type of ppl not even cum under 2nd category they cum under 3rd category who even after falling in pits dug by themselves don't realize their wrongs but thot oders wrong.till now she has shown this attitude only.
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sumi Anandi in sherni mode is impossible 😆 I just want Anandi and Shiv to maintain a safe distance from her and plainly "Ignore" her!!

@tiny15 DB like people will realise the depth and seriousness of their mistakes only when someone they love a lot gets affected!! If something like this happens with Hardik, only then will she go and realise what she has done
Dr.Fear thumbnail
@ Tiny15 ; ur right, they should just ignore her, that will be the BEST punishment for DB (silent treatment) and I agree but for me
She is in 4th category who CONTINUE doing the same, even after falling in pit .

@ Neha yeah I know 😆 but not exactly sherni mode, at least she can protest like she did for Amol when DB was dukaofying chillies in his mouth ... and that will be better I guess, so the matter katam hojaye ...

and I agree, I think DB will only realize her mistakes if something wrong takes place with HD .
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: __Neha__

@Sumi Anandi in sherni mode is impossible 😆 I just want Anandi and Shiv to maintain a safe distance from her and plainly "Ignore" her!!

@tiny15 DB like people will realise the depth and seriousness of their mistakes only when someone they love a lot gets affected!! If something like this happens with Hardik, only then will she go and realise what she has done

i don't know if she realizes this even if it happens wid hardik. her ckt doesn't luk like this till now.DB type ppl again blame oders & don't think wat they did 2 oders.i'd seen such ppl in real life also thatswhy i m in doubt that DB will realize sumthing if hardik gets in such trouble.
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sumi anything other than redemption would be fine for me 😃

@Tiny15 Haha I agree 😆 whatever I have had enough of db and now if they drag the track more it will be irritating 😳
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Ya, I am already sick of redemptions 😆 and totally agree

Just finish this DB track n show some better track 😊

hiral1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ooh definitely yes i was ðŸ˜ˆ as she got hurt

But then it faded as Daddu worried for her n so did Anandi

I wish she would have been home alone away from the phone n she would have got hurt

Edited by hiral1979 - 9 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No I actually got irritated seeing her hogging the screen space. And the scene that irritated me the most was daddu in his lovely bhaiya avtaar talking to Anandi. 
While he is such a genuine brother, DB doesn't deserve anyone's love and care. I just couldn't stand her being so shameless and heartless despite having such a wonderful family, that's why Daddu's scene had no impact on me.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
More than this I want to see DB exposed in front of the whole family with proof and the family to shun her.

It was irritating to see this lady continuously fooling everybody.

She is taking advantage of her brother's love for too long.

Daddu should learn a lesson more than anyone else for trusting her so blindly and dismissing her acts as bachpana.Getting irriated with her acts won't do.It's high time he smelt the resentment DB has towards his family. He should pay for his foolishness just like Shiv did.
Shiv was publicly humiliated because of his sister's acts and he had to ask apology with folded hands and Daddu also has to be made to go through this.

Buying and selling drugs like this is much more harmful than faking a suicide attempt and DB is a criminal under the eyes of law and she shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.
Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago