DB getting hurt - Page 3

Poll Question :

Did it giv you sadistic pleasure when she got hurt ?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Doesn
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
DB is one person in BV, whose redemption is something I don't want to see. It would be ideal to see her sent to jail, but if that is far fetched then the least I want to see is Daddu asking her to GET OUT... 
That would be a sufficient punishment for DB.

Live alone for the rest of her life and die alone...
Originally posted by Missesha

DB is one person in BV, whose redemption is something I don't want to see. It would be ideal to see her sent to jail, but if that is far fetched then the least I want to see is Daddu asking her to GET OUT... 
That would be a sufficient punishment for DB.

Live alone for the rest of her life and die alone...
@bold - this is what she needs.

Bigger punishment than going to prison
hope so DB type person does not deserve forgiveness. 

I am sure been its open that she was behind all this by fake tears and saying she thinks its desi bhasam no idea about its Drugs that too very dangerous ðŸ˜¡

then its really height of stupidity of CV writers 🤬

I am sure already they shown DB does not have any idea its heavy drugs can be more dangerous she only thinking A will do drama then all will throw her out...

I am curious if her redemption planned how on earth she realized I am sure this drug drama won't change her at all...

like Ratan which was more realistic way...Sanchi one was total whitewash... but she gone through physical assault she paid huge price

how DB will change...she look so selfish cunning  ðŸ¤” so if Drug drama exposed then Hardik will left her or abandoned her makes her 

but if this happen she will be more cruel brutal dangerous  blame Anandi for this...

gosh ... CV 

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago

Shame on DB!

That injury should remain a warning strike indicating her some severe punishment in future for what she has been doing all these days...harming her brother's Grand Daughter-in-Law with the money he has given her out of compassion.😡
Edited by Cool-n-Fresh - 9 years ago
waiting for laddoo waali bua to be expose .Edited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago