Pavitra Rishta Written Update 5th September 2014

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 5th September 2014

Written Update

Deshmukh House in the bedroom

Rushali and Paris are talking, Rushali is telling Pari that we have to take advantage of Ankita being kidnapped, someone else did what we should have done. Pari asks Rushali what she means. Rushali says I mean Ankita is the boss of the company and when the boss of the company goes missing then lots of problems come, there could be problems created in a project, anything. We have to do that. We have to create problems in Manav's company Pari. I have already talked to an employee about this. Tomorrow in your office that employee will create such a problem that only you would have the solution to Pari. I will tell you in advance what the problem and solution is. And when you do this, your importance in the company will go up so much that Ankita won't be able to reduce it, do you understand? Pari smiles and says that's a great idea mom! Rushali says actually I wanted to ask you, did you do Ankita's kidnapping? You have every reason right? Pari says mom I know I want Ankita to leave from here but I didn't do anything like this. Rushali says then who did it? Whoever did it caused a lot of benefit for us. Pari if you become successful tomorrow then Ankita coming back. Pari says mom do you think Ankita will come back? Rushali shakes her head no. Pari looks happy.

Vaishnavi, Teju and Savita are in the bedroom. Teju is trying to feed Vaishnavi, Vaishnavi says no I don't want to eat! I will eat when choti ma comes. Savita says Vaishnavi dear, good kids don't whine like this, you're a good kid right? Eat, when your choti ma comes and she finds out that we didn't feed you then she will scold us. Vaishnavi says let her scold you. Naren comes there, Teju nicely tells her that she's a good girl and she listens and says to please eat and if she stays hungry for long, your stomach will start hurting. And also your choti ma will come back very soon, eat. Vaishnavi says then why did that Aunty say that my choti ma would never come back? Naren says she meant to say that your choti ma would not come back today, she will come back after 2-3 days. Savita says yes. Naren says so please eat, good girl. Teju tries to feed Vaishnavi but Vaishnavi says no I don't want to eat, only when choti ma comes. Naren says ok I will tell you choti ma that Vaishnavi is not what she thinks of her. Vaishnavi asks him what she means. Naren says choti ma keeps saying that Vaishnavi is a very good girl and has her meals on time, listens to her elders and doesn't whine at all but you're not like that at all. Should I tell her this? And I will tell her one other thing too. Vaishnavi says what? Naren says that you can't take care of yourself at all, you always need choti ma. Vaishnavi says why did she say that? Naren says she also thinks you can't but you know what happened? She put a condition in front of Kinnari aunty. Vaishnavi says what condition?

Naren says that is the condition, that your choti mommy thinks you can do everything by yourself. Have breakfast by yourself, wake up in the morning, get ready and go to school and Kinnari aunty thinks you can't do this. I think that Kinnari aunty will win right? Vaishnavi says I can live without choti ma, I can also take care of myself. And you see, my choti ma will win this. Naren says no Kinnari aunty will win. Vaishnavi says no choti ma will win! Naren says Kinnari aunty will win. Vaishnavi says no, no choti ma will win. Naren says Kinnari aunty will win. Vaishnavi says choti ma will win and I will eat. Naren says really? Eat then. Vaishnavi takes the plate and starts eating. Naren says very good girl. Teju and Savita clap, Naren feeds Vaishnavi.

Outside in a den

Ankita is kidnapped by the kidnappers. The main kidnapper( Raunaq) tells his men. Ankita says who are you guys, why did you bring me here? Raunaq orders the men to take off Ankita's mask. One of the men say she is unconscious again. Raunaq says it's ok she will come back.

Deshmukh House

Naren is putting Vaishnavi to sleep. He comes back to the main room where Mansi is. Naren says to Mansi you haven't gone to sleep yet? Mansi says I was with Prashant, I was waiting for him to sleep. He's sleeping right now. Naren tells Mansi to also rest and says you must be tired. Mansi says tai will come back right? She has come back after so many years and now someone has kidnapped her, I don't know where she is or what condition she's in. I don't want to lose her again. Naren says she will come back, don't worry. Bad things never happen to good people and you know how good your sister is, right? So don't worry, nothing bad will happen to her. Mansi says this all started from you. Naren says me? What do you want to say? Mansi remembers when she was telling Ankita that if you don't tell anyone that the baby you're carrying is no one else's but Naren jeeju's then so many fingers will be pointed at you, you will be ruined. Ankita says I will tolerate it, I will take everything and there is one more thing above all these things Mansi, Naren sir's happiness. I know his happiness is with Pari and if he lives with her then it will be very good. Mansi says to Naren that tai married you for money, then you got cured and she had to break her marriage. Everyone found out about her pregnancy and due to that she had to go away from us and. Naren says I understand your anger, you can take out your anger.

Deshmukh House

Mansi says it's very late, you go to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be very busy and I just want tai to be found. Naren says she will definitely be found. Mansi says by the way thank you. Naren says thanks for what? Mansi says you have no relation with Vaishnu but you still handled her very well. Naren smiles and tells her to sleep. Kinnari comes, she listens to their conversation. Naren says to Mansi and yes you shouldn't tell the kids that Ankita is kidnapped or else it will be very hard to handle them, especially Vaishnu. Don't tell her, ok? Kinnari thinks to herself, sorry Naren, I heard what you said. You want to hide Ankita's kidnapping from the children right? But I can't do this, I will tell them about this, especially your dear Vaishnu. It will be very fun. Kinnari smiles.

Naren is in the bedroom. Ashi is sleeping on the chair, Naren picks her up and puts her on the bed. Naren gets in the bed with her, Pari comes there and says she went to sleep without you? Naren says yes she must have fell asleep waiting. I was with Vaishnavi, she misses Ankita a lot, that's why. Good that she's asleep. Pari says you should also sleep, I don't know what tomorrow will bring. Naren says please Pari, think positive. Pari says Naren what will happen with me thinking good? Did you see Prashant's condition? I don't know how Ankita will be, just be prepared. Naren says nothing will happen, just be positive. God will fix everything, go to sleep. Pari lies down, Naren turns off his lamp. He strokes Ashi and Pari. Naren sits up and says to himself, where are you Ankita? Everyone is tense, please come back soon.

Outside at the den

Ankita and the kidnappers are at the den. Ankita yells, Naren sir! Naren sir! Raunaq says wow Ankita wow, so much has happened in your life but your love for Naren hasn't reduced. Wow, this is called true love. Ankita says Raunaq you? Raunaq smiles. Raunaq says yes, Raunaq. Raunaq says due to you I was in jail for 5 years, 5 years Ankita, 5 years! You will have to pay for the 5 years. And you will pay for it right here, not for 5 years but your entire life! You will suffer all the pain and suffocation that I suffered for 5 years! I have left jail and I kidnapped you. Now I will harm you so badly Ankita, that you haven't even imagined it ever. Now you will beg for your death, not for your life. And now your true love can't save you from me because the rest of your life will be spent here. You will die of suffocation! Understand Ankita?! You will die here! But, but, but I have to do something first. I heard you are the owner of Manav Deshmukh's property, let me take my share. Raunaq calls Naren. Naren's phone rings, Naren thinks, who is calling so late? Naren picks up his phone and says hello. Raunaq says Ankita ia under my possession. If you want to see her safe and alive then listen to me quietly. Naren says who are you?! Who are you? And give the phone to Ankita, where is she?! Pari wakes up. Raunaq thinks to himself, true love never goes away, you still love Ankita so much. Naren says what do you want? Pari says Naren what happened? Naren says to Raunaq how much do you want?

Deshmukh House/Inside the den

Raunaq says 5 crores. Naren says what, 5 crores? Pari says 5 crores? Naren says this means you kidnapped Ankita for money. Ruanaq says actually the reason is something else but I won't tell you today. I got your number from Ankita's phone to ask for money. I didn't even know what relation you had with her but now I think you have a very close relationship with her. Naren says look Ankita is family. Raunaq says it doesn't matter to me what relation you have with her, get the money arranged by tonight, I will call you and tell you where to bring the money, ok? Naren says yes ok, you will get your money but first let me talk to Ankita, I want to know if she's ok or not. Raunaq says oh you don't trust me? Ok, if you don't bring the money by tonight then take Ankita's dead body, ok? Naren says no wait, I will make arrangements for the money, don't trouble Ankita at all, please. Raunaq smiles and hangs up. Pari says Naren what is this 5 crores? Naren says wake everyone up, I need to talk to them. In the den, Raunaq says to Ankita as far as I know you and Naren are not husband-wife anymore but today by his voice I still see the love that he had before. Raunaq tells one of his men to keep an eye on Ankita, Raunaq leaves the den.

Deshmukh House

Everyone wakes up and comes to the main room. Savita says what happened Naren? Why did you call us like this? What happened? Naren says one minute, one minute. Naren says those kidnappers called and they asked for 5 crores to release her. Everyone looks shocked, Kinnari says what?! 5 crores?! Mansi says did you talk to tai? Did she say anything, how is she? Did they do anything to her? Shashank says Mansi relax Mansi, they asked for money. This means their only motive is money, they know if Ankita is hurt then they won't get the money. I think Ankita will be ok, they won't do anything to her. Naren says I think so too, we just have to arrange for the money. Sachin says aaji I think we should inform the police. Kinnari says yes I also think so. Naren says no, no. We can't inform the police, the kidnappers have threatened that if we inform the police then. Rushali says Naren one minute, one minute. Why are we taking the kidnappers so seriously, they won't do anything to Ankita. Kinnari says yes and also 5 crores is not a little amount that we would just give to anyone. Mansi says to Naren don't go to the police. Give them 5 crore rupees, give them anything they want, just bring tai safely back home please. Naren strokes Mansi and tells her not to be afraid. 

Deshmukh House

Prashant says Manu those kidnappers are very dangerous, they had weapons. They must have left me alive so that I can say what happened. We can't take a chance. Rushali says ok the kidnappers are dangerous but how should we trust them? I mean if we give them money what's the guarantee that they'll let Ankita go? The smart thing to do is go to the police, I really think so. Mansi says no we can't take the risk, what if they do something to tai? Savita says Manu one minute. We will arrange for the 5 crores and give it to the kidnappers but we won't involve the police in this. Archana and Manav are not at home right now so I am making this decision. 5 crores are nothing to me compared to my granddaughter. Savita starts crying and says with so much difficulty we found out about our Ankita, we will free her as soon as possible and bring her home and our Ankita will be with us. Naren says I think so too, aaji is right. We should do this. I will just wait for the phone call. Savita says I have full faith that tomorrow morning will bring a new hope and tomorrow our Ankita will be with us. 

Deshmukh House

Savita is praying to Bappa, Teju, Naren and Mansi are also praying. The next morning, Mansi, Teju, Shashank and Savita are doing the puja. Naren comes there, he goes to Savita and says aai I talked to Bakshi, I'm going to arrange for the money. Savita tells Naren to keep trying and Bappa will help. Naren seeks Savita's blessings, Shashank says Naren I will also come. Naren says ok let's go. Naren and Shashank leave. Vaishnavi is standing there.

Pari and Rushali are in the bedroom. Pari says mom this house, the property and the company are all on Ankita's name. Whether they send the money or from their fund, what can we do? We're just beggars, not the owners. Rushali says yes we are not the owners today but we can be tomorrow. Think about that, you please just do as I have told you, you go to the office regularly and increase your importance there just collect brownie points. Pari says mom but what will happen by that? Just a small promotion. Rushali says Pari listen, please forget the results. Just do what I am telling you to do. Naren and Shashank are going to withdraw money, I have no idea how they'll take out so much money. But I do know one thing. Pari says what? Rushali says not 1 rupee of the company's funds can be taken out without Manav or Ankita's signatures, and Manav is not here, and neither is Ankita. Pari says I didn't even think about that. Mom I have tried a lot to make this company go forward, I won't let this money be wasted on Ankita. Rushali says good, you go to the office. And just make sure this happens Pari. Pari leaves. Rushali smiles.

Deshmukh House

Vaishnavi is in the main room doing the aarti. Ashi comes there and says I will do the aarti! Vaishnavi says no I will! Ashi says I will! Vaishnavi says no I will! They both keep arguing, Kinnari comes and says Vaishnavi! Vaishnavi what are you doing?! Gives this thali to Ashi and also, strangers don't do the aarti. You have no relation with anyone in this family and neither are you Ankita's real daughter. Give it to me. Kinnari takes the thali from Vaishnavi and gives it to Ashi. Vaishnavi leaves, she thinks to herself, Kinnari aunty has taken control of the house.

Precap: Naren, Shashank and Pari are at the office with the company's financer. Naren says please Anand check, there must be a solution to this problem. Anand says sorry sir, there is no solution. Actually Manav sir and Ankita maam have made a system that no one can touch the company's fund without their signatures. Naren and Shashank look worried.

Sorry for the late update, enjoy!😊

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS