Deleted Post! - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
You really do write write angst and romance beautifully. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Woow. .awesome. .
I knew something like that must have happened. ..

As it is not easy. ..beautifuly explained ahils emotions. .

Can't wait for the next update. .

Thaank u for the pm. .

Great job.. .
Okay, I just read both the parts, yes including the teaser. I mean I have read it earlier, but was busy somewhere, these days I am quite busy, my exams are also starting soon. the semester ending ones sigh!

Mahuu darling! You are just the best, you know that right? I am so sorry for losing track of your previous story, I haven't even read all the updates, :( Apologies from one maniac to another maniac!

And now this. THIS. Roller coaster, like you said. Its just so f**king awesome! I mean, it has just everything, a perfect mix of angst, pain, hurt, emotions, love, passion, intensity. Gahh!! I love this one even more than your previous one! ;)
This type of story is just my type of jam! I just had to comment here, after reading both upodates just now! God I am so in love with this. And I can see how much this story is being loved!! :D

Loved every part of it! His fears are what I have thought would be! His troubled childhood! Loved how you portrayed the turmoil, the fears he had, how he wants his future to be safe. And the part where he clutched that piece of cloth and melted... :') So beautiful that was!! So gorgeous! <333

It has perfect mix of angst and passion. Angst we have seen, which has mellowed down o hurt, then to the calm and now as you are saying, the passion they have for each other ;) Can't wait for the passionate Aahil and sheet-clutching Sanam. Wow! It already is giving me chills thinking about this. This is gonna be just awesome!

An early update is expected! Love!
superb!!!
waiting for the next part.
I was sure that Aahil has his own reasons to say no, he is not a monster ðŸ˜ƒ
beautifully written 
keep it up. update soon!!!
Thanks for the PM. Loved this update and the emotions you have portrayed. No wonder Aahil is messed up about being a father after his horrible childhood and his terrible parents. His dad and Billi. 

Next part will be raunchy ha? "Sheet clutching Sanam" sounds hot! :) 
Emotional ss beautifully written Aahil tell her to abort their baby was so heart breaking and so sad Sanaam ready to fight to keep her baby safe even if she had to leave him loved that she stood up for their baby the second part Aahil finally opening up to her letting her know his fears and his insecurities about the baby and him fearing that he would turn into his dad amazing updates .
Beautiful update.. Lovely..
SAHIL share an amazing bond.. Loved that they are talking...

Thanks for the update
I loved it. Aahil heartbroken that he hurt his beloved, and Sanam heartbroken that Aahil rejected the sign of their love.
Best scene was Aahil beside the bed touching Sanam stomach and confessing his fears...just the right mixture of drama and love. 
Aahil still overshadowed by his past...sanam will make him feel better...update and pm ...r u planning some twist in the story?..
Wow yaar.. you made me feel th update... you r tooo good continue it sooonnn really cant wait to read the nexr part...