Chat Clubs

Baaraatis Anonymous Thread 39

tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
                                      Baaraatis - Thread Thirty nine 
This thread is created under strict supervision of the SS brigade.. Strictly no below the neck action😳

A CC for readers of  Shaadi  

"Khushi ,This can't be happening!!" bellowed Arnav.
"Kyun nahin Arnavji" countered a visibly upset Khushi."They are my friends and I want them to be part of my happiness".
"Your friends"spat out Arnavji"are a menace".
"Haaw Arnavji,that is a vile thing to say especially when they phangurl you to such levels".
I have invited Juhi and her Bees to Menlo Park to let you see how pure of heart they are" said Khushi.
" Pure of heart..my foot".After reading the posts they update ,I fear they will corrupt your innocent mind"
"Nahi Arnavji I will ask each one of them to post why they should be invited to Menlo Park for our new daughter's christening ceremony and let them help us choose a name."reasoned Khushi.
"You mean a contest,where the winner gets to visit Menlo Park"? asked Arnav.
"The Bees have a code of conduct regarding us Arnavji...share and share alike" explained Khushi."You have to entertain the whole hive".
" What the..."          

Party time!
The Bees will visit Menlo Park..yaa.☺️
If Arnavji approves of your reasonsπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Presenting you with the bees that keep the lights on anytime of the day or night:

Expelliarmus - Juhi

1chilly - Charu

A_BA - Aami

Areeba_blossom - Areeba

Arshix144 - Mini

Arshi67 - Ruchi

ArnavBarun - Veena

...ASB100... - Asha

AzraZaidi - Azra

Bhavikakosambia - Dolly/ Bhavika

BlueMystique - Ridz

Bridgeofdreams - Shaimaa

Champsum - Sumaiya

Chokri_ASR - Jigs

Chotidesi - Choti

cineraria - Ria

Dev25 - Mani

esamoe - Raeesa

Heavens_Flower - Re Re

IOVENI - Nish

JforChimpanzee - JforChimpanzee

Kclovearshi - Kavi

Kiwikali - Kali

Kurinji - Kurinji

LooneyLuna - Luna

mem1 - Gita

MsDroolKanthan - Astha, not Shlock's though

Nooro - Noor

Pravillika - Asha

preethi.saseeda - Preethi

rith123 - Rithika

Rulama - Rashmi

Ssyahoo - Sami

Sarikaa97 - Sarikaa

Semanti - Semanti

shree10 - Shree

sj236 - Sur

Sman - Shailaja

sudhareddy - Sudha

Tinkleby - Maanasa

tomriddle - Yashi

tvpal007 - Cherry

vks11 - Sri

vandana.sagar - Vandana

***Apologize in advance if I may have missed anyone, please let me know and I will update.  Also if you do not want your name listed, I can remove it as well...no pressure πŸ˜Š

Some things to keep in mind (Thanks Juhi for the rules):

1) We are all friends here, so let's value each other's opinions, without personal judgments and comments. Step back if you need to...

2) Let's keep it clean, so no one has any need to come up creeping at our doorsteps, no being the basherz ya?

3) You probably don't want to share personal info here, that's what PM(s) are for ya?

Edited by tvpal007 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dev25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

☺️

Opps. While trying to drop the roomal , I dropped my duppatta  
Arshi67 thumbnail

Haayee My Chocolate Raspberry Palet has created Thread 39 !!!   πŸ₯³ 

Now toh Mumbai janaich padega ... thanchu bolne  πŸ˜†

You came to pick me up at the ma.. er airport and brought Barun with you? β€οΈ

But why is he looking so cross my Badshah falooda???

Haila you didn't force feed him paani puri on the way did you ?!

Tch, Tum bhi na Cherry  

You know na that street food doesn't suit him HRN!!!

Dekho bimaar kar diya usse ...

Wait a minute, I get it now. You didn't want him spending time with me did you?  πŸ˜‘

And here was I thinking we'd take him on a  food marathon to all his favourite places, to soften him up ...

I guess I'll just rip up the list I'd painstakingly compiled and also forget about all the tales I was intending to regale my Baaraatis with  πŸ˜­

Aapke Aby Baby ke pitaji ke words mein ..

Jai Ho Nandkishore Ki

Jai Ho Devi Maiyya Ki

Jai Ho Mumbai Dham Ki

E hai Mumbai Nagaria, tu dekh Beeswa 
Hamri Cherry ki dagariya, tu dekh Beeswa

Dekho door door se log Dilli Villi se 
E haan aate hain Chance lagaane
Call Centre chor ke, Dosti Yaari tor ke 
Khoya Khoya Naseeba Jagaane 
Aray MAMR ka kya hoga 
Aray 22 yards ka kya hoga, hoga ya na hoga 
Kostin main ne diya hai pooch Beeswa 
E hai Mumbai nagaria, tu dekh Beeswa 

Bolo bolo! Koi answer hain iss 'above the neck' kostin ka?

Lekin My Tarte Tatin πŸ˜³

Meri baat ka meri Cherry, tu jawab de ki na de mujhe ... teri ek blush β˜ΊοΈ mein joh hai chupi, woh hazaar baaton ki baat hai πŸ˜‰

And BTW tell your Arnavji we're all coming to Menlo Park. Hmphf!

Bas Maine Bahar Nikalkar Kehdiya to Kehdiya !!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

Okay am off to buy prezzies for the little Princess πŸ˜›

Will leave you to hum some lullabies from your darling Aby Baby  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgiPlJVds0M[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Arshi67 - 9 years ago
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[Edited by cineraria - 9 years ago
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Above or Below?

What the...

Kya hua Arnavji... why are you shouting?

What is this you are searching on Google on my laptop?

Oh that...

Han... that... Do you want to explain?

No!

Khushi I better get a damn good explanation for your action and that too right now...

I can't Arnavji... that is can't explain... you will go what the what the, the whole day if I explain

What the...

See I told you... you started even before I explained

KHUSHI!

OK... OK... you see, we opened T 39...

So...

So... the thread is opened by Cherryji

What?

Han, she did a wonderful job in her opening post... but it was kind of confusing too...

Cherry opened the thread

Arnavji... you should be more worried of my confusion than Cherryji opening the thread... Why is it that you always treat her differently?

OK... so what is your confusion?

Remember us watching that Salman Khanji's action movie... How he was fighting with all those villains singlehandedly... It said action movie right?

It is a stupid movie Khushi but in Hindi yes that is what it is called... an action packed movie...

And Salman Khanji was using his hands, legs, body, head and even teeth in his action... right?

Yes... I think it is a stupid move to bite your enemy... I mean you will never know what germs they are carrying and this guy go and bite him... how intelligent is that? You saw the way I fought those 6 thugs when I was trying to rescue you... right?

You and those goons are not important Arnavji... what is important is that action means whole body involvement right?

You could say that... but I fail to see what action got to do with your search

So Cherryji opened her thread with STRICTLY NO BELOW THE NECK ACTION' Arnavji

Oh good... someone with some sense... I know Cherry is the only smart girl out of that whole lot you call as your friends

But Arnavji... You just admitted that action means whole body...  then how can we separate the whole body from below the neck... does that mean we only go and knock the Gundas with our head... It was very confusing and the bees tell me that Googleji has all the answers

What the...

True Arnavji... see I was hoping that Ruchiji will explain it but she cleverly sidestepped that whole thing and fangirled Cherryji with all sort of pictures and sweet names... I must admit most of your pictures are above the neck except for one... but... but never gave an explanation to this below the neck...

Khushi...

But you listen to me first Arnavji... You wanted an explanation right?

Yes... but...

And Maniji... you will not believe what happened to her... I think she is as confused as me if not more and in all that confusion dropped her duppatta instead of her roomal and blushing worst than Cherryji now

Khushi... listen...

No... you listen Arnavji... You remember Kurinji... the one who told that story with Re Reji about the snail and tortoise...

Don't start that now...

No... No... she does not tell anymore stories... but she  also did not explain this below the neck... She also symbolically blushed through a white dove and all above the neck but kept quite...

OK... listen...

No... No... Let me finish... AManji is also blushing but is also grinning... 

What the... When did Aman joined this craziness...

This is not Aman Bhaiya Arnavji but AManji... She joined us last month and she is the sweetest and wittiest person I have come across. From her grin I think she understood something but she is not telling it either...

You have a girl with a name Aman in that damn chat?

Oh no... she has many names but most of us call her AMan and some of us call her AMan visible and Ruchiji call here Ria but that is not important... She having mile long pseudo names is not the issue here... but she understood and so I thought I will also try to understand and went to Googleji

Oh... S*(t...

It does not end there... Ridzji got so excited that she is now calling herself heer... and creating more confusion all around... because Rashmiji quickly denied the fact she is not the Ranjah and AManji claimed she is Ranjah and then Rashmiji posting your picture as Ranjah and Ridzji quickly rejecting AManji... Arnavji kya hua?

I for a minute there felt a little spinning... but I am alright now... go on...

Shall I get you your medicine... I have not yet come to the shocker yet...

Which is???

I just got a PM from Re Reji... She says she has written one hot and sizzling OS on some shoe on the request of Ashaji...

ASHA?

Yes... Re Reji too loves Ashaji as much as I do and won't tell her off or scold her... Anyways now she says she will not post the OS as the thread opener said no below the neck action... At least if she has posted her OS then I would have known what it means...

You could have asked me Khushi...

But I wanted to know it by myself... I thought that if this is one of the tricks by Cherryji like that 69 explanation then I better not ask you... You would start with your demonstration and then...

OK... OK... I get it... stop blushing... I thought you enjoyed it...

Arnavji... whether I enjoyed it or not is not the point...

It is not?

No... it is not... the point is Cherryji claims that she is an SS and tricked me... I never realized till you showed me what 69 means to Cherryji

So she did a good deed didn't she???

Only you will defend Cherryji like this... 

No... no... I am not defending her... How dare she confuse you like this... Do you want me to do anything about it...

That is just another excuse for you to meet Cherryji right... anyways I searched Googleji and ended up on that page... Hey Devi Maiya the embarrassment of that page... I have to make another batch of Jalebi and offer it to Devi Maiya for even looking at that page... So that is how I ended up on that page... Aranvji...

Khushi... don't you think it is about time you quit this forum and concentrate on our family...

Not now as there is this competition... I wanted to see who wins?

What competition?

After telling us no below the neck action Cherryji says each bee have to come up with a reason as to why they should be invited to Menlo Park... Before you say another what the... she checked it with me and I OK'ed it...

You mean instead of torturing me virtually they are going to descend here torture me in reality...

They phangirl you Arnavji... that is torture to you? also you are not looking at the big picture here...

Which is?

You get to meet Cherryji...

Edited by Heavens_Flower - 9 years ago
kurinji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Cherryji made the thread.☺️

Edited by kurinji - 9 years ago
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I'm still heer!
-----

I love this place!

It's open, quiet, and had enough space that MR, XP and I don't stumble all over each other.

I strolled through the backyard of my newly purchased, luxurious house, stopping occasionally to consume some freshly mown grass.

Life couldn't get better!

It has been four years since we have arrived in California with no more than couple of thousands of dollars to our name.

We had struggled in the beginning, of course, but eventually an agent in Hollywood had seen the talent I possess, like I knew someone would eventually, and took me on as a client.

And once the producers saw the amount of money the pilot of LTOLS made, they flocked to our house like goats to a freshly cut grass.

That was then.

Now, we are through with Lacksmi series, LTOLS, and are all set to start our next season, LTOMP.

Lacksmi Takes Over Menlo Park

I must admit, as much as I loved the hustle bustle of LA, I cannot help but truly feel at home here in Menlo Park.

As I continued to walk in the never ending backyard, I heard a curious noise that made my vertically gifted ears perk up.

To investigate further, I walked into the woods that the noise was coming from. After walking for a couple of minutes, I arrived in the backyard of the house next door. A beauty, that.

Shaking myself out of the daze of real estate envy, I look around to find the source of the noise, only to find nothing.

Just as I was about to give up and return to my house, I saw four hoofs galloping towards me at a frightening speed.

I let out a distressed "Baaa" as I backed away, but the horse, or should I say pony, stopped in front of me with great accuracy.

I looked up to see the person who saved my life, only to find a tiny guy dressed in a three piece suit scowling at me.

Where have I seen those features before?

Before I could jaunt through my memories are answer my own question, the kid let out an angry "What the..."

I gasped.

It couldn't be...could it?

"What are you doing here? How did you even get in?" the kid asked, as if I could answer.

Looks like the kid was not smarter than the dad.

"Papa! Papa!" he called out, turning his gaze away from me. "Papa!"

I ducked into the cover of the woods before I was caught, but stood behind the trees to watch what would happen next, and to confirm if my doubts were indeed correct.

I heard someone running through before a pair of Armaani shoes came into my vision.

"What the...?" the owner of the shoes exclaimed. "What happened?"

But I couldn't focus on the kid's answer.

The only thing running through my head was...F*L.

-----

πŸ˜†

Edited by BlueMystique - 9 years ago
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats on reaching T 39...
Special occasion with Cherry opening the thread...!!!
Lovely opener Cherry...
Ruchi... that was a wonderful post!
Re Re... What do I say??? Just superb...

Khushi...
Why do you need them to suggest names for christening our child???

Arnavji...
They are our friends and they would be suggesting and not naming the child...

Hamaari baat maaniyena...

They love us very much Arnavji...

You know that don't you???

Yes I do...

Then I'll invite them...

Khushi... are you sure the'll come to see our child???

In his mind...*Meri Pyaari Buddhu! You are thinking that the'll come for that... Fat chance...*

Now just the thought is keeping me awake!

After a few days...
What the... What is that sound???

Where is it coming from????

Unbelievable!!!!
Khushiii... who are these???

Arnavji they are our Mehmaan...

What??? I thought its the Bees you have invited!

Yes... When we made the list and sent out the invites we had added family too aapko yaad he???

So???

These are their kids...
They have heard so much from their moms one has bravely volunteered to get your autograph...

Wonder whose kid it is!!!...

Now I know... it can't be anyone but L'll Jigs...

But where is 
I saw Cherry in my dream... It means I can win love and respect the friendly relation from people. I was also eating it which meant in reality I can achieve what I longed. Moreover the cherry was green, so soon I am to be showered with good luck!

Now I realize why Bees wanted to come over to Menlo Park and why Cherry proposed it...

They are thinking...

Awww... You bees...

Khushi... They all think I am...

But Khushi... 

I knew...

with you beside me...

there is just Teri Meri...

My dream is coming true...

Dreams of Cherry reminded me of all these things...
Thats why I love Cherry...πŸ˜‰

Edited by rulama - 9 years ago
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

But I am not Ranjha...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kurinji

Cherryji made the thread.☺️