meme4u.com

~Happy Birthday Deepz~

-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello Shello Ji     

Swagat Hai...  

All Of You to  Celebrate the Birthday of a person  Who Is A Mother for beautiful Princess n her whole day life revolves around her princess  

She is perfect as Woman she has leadership quality n always care people around her even after having busy schedule she manages to take out time for her friends and she always there for her loved ones whenever anyone need her help she always stand beside them👏👏n today we want to make her birthday(Sep 7th) VERY VERY SPECIAL 😳 to make her realize that She is most amazing person n everyone really feel blessed to have her around us. 

Deepa aka Deepz..

Few Lines For You...😳. No Gift In The World Can Match A Wonderful Beloved Person Like You. You've Been The Pillar Of Support For Us And Today .We Wish To Thank You For The Same. Have A Super Successful Year Ahead. Happy Birthday!

Edited by -chrys- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-chrys- thumbnail

Sanju

Happy Birthday Deepa Dii.. May God Bless You.. And Have A Great Birthday and A Wonderful Year Ahead.. Love You A Lot

Arti

Let the GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, Wish you a super duper Happy Birthday.🥳

Asha

Deepa,Happy birthday..🥳.
What to say,im very very happy to say that you are my close buddy,the one knows real Asha.
2 years back luckly we met here in IF and till today our relation remains the same.
Haan since few days because of my  Busy work,i could not talk you well...Sorry.
Thanks for all the support and guidance which you given in last 2 year.🤗
You are the best yaar,best mother(im jealouse)😉 best friend who is ready
to help anyone in anytime,best wife..😳
Missing our restless Day spamming on 2013 dd birthday and sleepless night chatting on her 2014 birthday😆
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, 
tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!!!!

Mannu

Aaj Harsha ki mummy janamdin hai. 😛😃
Oh no, I m sure mummy is busy with Harsha ki birthday ki advance planning. But u see as Harsha ki Mausis, we remember her mother's birthday. 
Happy Birthday Deepa - a friend, a sweet person, and above all a doting mother of our little kiddo. May God fulfil ur all wishes.

Trisha

A very happy birthday to you... 🤗
see we do remember your birthday ... 😉
few months back you complained that no-one remembers your birrthday... 
but dekhooo... humare gang ka dimag is very sharp ... ek baar jo ghus gaya... nahi nikalta... 😎

❤️deeps in our gang... i think,i have interacted the least with you... but from what i have felt and heard.. you are the person,whom one can rely upon... one whose thoughts are mature and valuable...  ❤️

❤️you are one such person.. from who,i personally will always take advise when required cause u never can show someone a wrong path... i love the honestly in you... and the wonderful mother you are i bet harshu is one very lucky kid... ❤️

❤️thank you from being with us ... ❤️

❤️ thank you for being a wonderful friend... 🤗 ❤️

🥳many many happy returns of the day deeps... love you.. and hope this year too harshu's bday become a big success... 🥳
-chrys- thumbnail

-chrys- thumbnail

RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
deepsss happy birthday!!!

-chrys- thumbnail
Happywala Birthday Deepz...🥳Enjoy,😊

Hope you like our small gift.We remembered about your birthday few hours back(around 24😆😆)still we could do something for you,we devils Rocks😉...Happy to be a part of devils gang...Love you Guys...
DevilGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wishing u a many more happy returns of the day Deepa Dii ... 🥳

RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -chrys-

Happywala Birthday Deepz...🥳Enjoy,😊

Hope you like our small gift.We remembered about your birthday few hours back(around 24😆😆)still we could do something for you,we devils Rocks😉...Happy to be a part of devils gang...Love you Guys...

hume sara bday 24 hours phele hi yaad aata hai 
DevilGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kmino mujhe invite bhi nenhi kiya toh chocolate bhi nahi milega 😆
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Happy Birthday Dear🥳